RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6737|Oxferd Ohire
cant even spot your own race
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i have never seen an asian dude subscribe to an 'out-there'/alternative fashion like that. they're generally all hive-mind peon-consumers trotted out in A&F or some sort of dude-frat brand that makes them think they look 'successful' and 'aspirational', because the only fashion-standard they've been ingrained with is the one that says 'the more you spend on an outfit, the more asian girls and their parents will look at you, and thus a better human being you'll be'. an asian with massive indie-deadbeat hair lighting a cigarette out of a candle is an asian who has been disowned by his tiger mom and family.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i have never seen an asian dude subscribe to an 'out-there'/alternative fashion like that. they're generally all hive-mind peon-consumers trotted out in A&F or some sort of dude-frat brand that makes them think they look 'successful' and 'aspirational', because the only fashion-standard they've been ingrained with is the one that says 'the more you spend on an outfit, the more asian girls and their parents will look at you, and thus a better human being you'll be'. an asian with massive indie-deadbeat hair lighting a cigarette out of a candle is an asian who has been disowned by his tiger mom and family.
A&F? What sort of peasant asian where that shit. all louis V baby, armani is all harmony ok.

that kid looks like a white boy with long hair. just coz he has black hair doesnt mean he's asian nyte. failure of spotting your own race.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
i shared a house with an asian eton boy who was sticking around in the UK to do an investment banking internship with a major japanese bank in london (his dad's workplace). he'd get all the catalogues delivered to the house... always coming back from harrods with bags full of expensive shite. he was a weird kinda guy. he mixed all that typical asian must-fit-in material shit with an interest in DJ'ing and hip-hop. i predict a mental breakdown by late 20's.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON
I'm Asian and I wear hoodies, jeans, and sneakers to work.

Engineers fashion.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
'fashion'.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Nyte wrote:

Engineers fashion.
naw youre just an asian peasant and aren't living a lavish life.

#swag #lavish #nytesucksdick
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5358|London, England

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Saw an asian guy walk by outside of my office today wearing full 'safari gear' wearing a fishing hat with a large feather sticking out the top of it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Jay wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Saw an asian guy walk by outside of my office today wearing full 'safari gear' wearing a fishing hat with a large feather sticking out the top of it.
At least you didn't see one walking down the street in a full SS uniform, with hat and nazi arm band. It was funny because he was walking around where most of the german consulate staff hang out (restaurant owned by a swiss-german) in taiwan xD
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6775|Moscow, Russia

DesertFox- wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I should start smoking cigarettes again. I was a lot cooler when I smoked.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6106|eXtreme to the maX

Nyte wrote:

Engineers fashion.
I went on a conference in the US with an Asian guy, all he wanted to do was go to shopping malls, not strip clubs and gun ranges.

I trust, as an engineer, you have your priorities straight.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
you ain't shit if you don't got that louis V son.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
I have some burton jeans
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Adams_BJ wrote:

I have some burton jeans
Do you snowboard in jeans?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
-Frederick Bastiat
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
I have some hugo boss jeans but everytime I wear them I fuck them up just a little bit more.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock

Jay wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

I have some burton jeans
Do you snowboard in jeans?
Me, no. It's just street wear. Although Burton makes a gortex jean style pant.

https://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Burton/2013_PROD_DETAIL_ZOOM_DESKTOP?$2013_PROD_DETAIL_ZOOM_DESKTOP$&layer=1&src=Burton/276494015_1&size=990,1600

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-05-31 16:17:23)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

thanks japan
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
don't think i'm ever gonna look for a japanese girlfriend
Roc18
`
+655|5790|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

let's be real here: the only reason roc dislikes that guy is because he's banging a chick that roc wants.
I've had my share of hipster chicks.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
still hasn't cured your itch though, huh
Tripulaci0n
+14|6156
how do y'all feel about asian chicks with blonde hair
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Not a fan. Why change a good thing?