Brasso
+1,549|6630

oh
my
god

i think i'm going to vomit
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

"clan". an upper-middle class "clan"? the fuck are you talking about.

you have some weird racial fantasies. must be all that lapsed confucianism going to your head.
Shortcut since I'm typing from my phone.   Clan in place of family group of brother in laws uncles and such.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Brasso wrote:

oh
my
god

???
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Macbeth wrote:

I am not calling you out or something Ilocano. But on the east coast Filipinos are the group of Asians who have their shit together the least. The most I have seen many of them aspire to is being a nurse. That whole Asians are smart thing mostly refers to Chinese and Koreans. That whole test taking culture isn't present in the Philippines since you take most of your culture from us (Catholic Spanish). So it is a little bizarre when you get on this Asians are best thing. Especially since the Philippines is the loser among the islands around it. Filipino women there will marry anything (even black men!) to get out of there.

Again not calling you out. Just observations.
Prior to martial law Philippines was the richest Asian country.   Koreans and Chinese immigrated there for opportunities.   

But yeah here in the Midwest and east coast many filipinos are akin to the Mexicans here in the West.   A world of difference here in the West and Canada.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

Macbeth wrote:

Brasso wrote:

oh
my
god

???
you guys going full retard on race again.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

Oh hush. You go right off the cliff with the rest of us when we talk about everyone else.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

What you see are the recent immigrants.   What you don't see in the east coast were those who came before martisl law (me), and those who came with the Spaniards during the missions period.  We prefer living in the West Coast.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Mac you should have been at Coachella if you wanted to meet hot non-prostitute looking pinays.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
more talk of asia please.
Cisse
+63|4369
when are you going jord? what you gonna do?
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

What you want to do determines the destination.
jord
+2,382|6678|The North, beyond the wall.
im going in june, south east asia in particular. indonesia, thailand, camboda, vietnam. just travelling.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6667

Nomadicmatt.com
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON
One of my ex was Caucasian.  Went out for 3 months before I cut it off because I was too busy with work (she was complaining that I was never around).

Although my experience is contrary to what most white people believe, I find that Asian women are less clingy than white women.  I can't stand clinginess.  I can devote at most 1 or 2 days of the week for a girl before I go crazy.

PS: I'm half mainland Chinese (Guangzhou) and half Southern Vietnamese.  But my lack of any Asian accent, culture, heritage, upbringing has pretty much made me not Asian apart from my skin color.  Oh, and I guess genetics.

Last edited by Nyte (2013-04-16 13:19:35)

Alpha as fuck.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5585

oh
my
god

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
nyte is the unreal-ist dude i have ever met
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Nyte wrote:

I can devote at most 1 or 2 days of the week for a girl before I go crazy.
you should clone yourself, and make that bitch grow her hair out. That way she could kick your ass at video games, and then you 2 could spend more time together.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

You've never met me.  And I wouldn't want you to meet me because you might end up liking me and wanting to hang out like bros or whatever.
Alpha as fuck.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

You've never met me.  And I wouldn't want you to meet me because you might end up liking me and wanting to hang out like bros or whatever.
you sound like a 'bros before hoes' kinda guy. you and uzique would hit it off beautifly . . .
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254

13urnzz wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you sound like a 'bros before hoes' kinda guy. you and uzique would hit it off beautifly . . .
yeah i exude the bro-ish atmosphere.

"you've never met me" coming from the guy who assumed i was fat. lol.

"i'm better than you in every way".
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5543|Toronto

Nyte wrote:

Went out for 3 months before I cut it off because I was too busy with work.
Where do you work? If in China Town, I'll stop by for Dim Sum.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON

jord wrote:

im going in june, south east asia in particular. indonesia, thailand, camboda, vietnam. just travelling.
In Thailand, be wary of many scams.  I did tons of research before going so it was easy to spot them.

A small list of stuff to take note of.  This applies to Thailand, and possibly Vietnam.  Cambodia is in a much poorer state so not sure if these will apply there:
- Tuk-tuk drivers, learn to haggle and negotiate.  I'd say an average trip of like... 5-10 minutes should cost no more than 100 Baht (which is about $3 USD/CAD).  You can definitely negotiate it lower.  If they say no, go to another tuk-tuk driver or swallow your pride and pay the extra dollar or two.
- The Grand Palace is open everyday until 4 PM.  Don't listen to random folks coming up to you telling you it's closed and they'll take you to another temple for a small fee.  Some even wear a shirt that says "Tourist Police".  Surprisingly tons of people fall for this shit.
- Always get the taxi driver to start the meter when you get in.  Do NOT negotiate fees with them.  If they don't start the meter, just hail another one.
- Don't rent out jet-skis or motorbikes.  They may scam you by checking the equipment after and claiming "damages" you incurred.  They may even call the cops (real cops) to assess the situation.  What will happen is that the cop will tell you he "negotiated" the fee down for you.  Afterwards, he'll get a small cut and you think you've won (but you actually lost).
- Sukhimvit line is the best place for Thai hookers if you're into that.  They are really damn cheap.  Use protection.  I personally didn't use these services as I am in a committed relationship.
- You will see old fat white American/European men walking around with really young hot Thai women.  Just ignore them.  I personally saw some get accosted by the locals and even tourists calling them perverts, capitalist pigs, etc.  It's their personal life and what they want to do with it is up to them as long as it doesn't affect you.
- It's ridiculously hot whereas public transportation and malls are ridiculously air-conditioned.  It's a huge sigh of relief every time you walk into a mall after a long day.
- Don't go elephant riding, you will be promoting animal cruelty (I'm one of those nature-lovers so you may not agree).
- Don't rent cars.  Driving in Bangkok will get most people killed.  I rented one in Koh Samui (which is an island in Thailand) and even then, it was tough.
- The Full Moon Party is a white persons party (there is also a decent sized population of Asians checking out the scene because they are into EDM and FMP is VERY EDM).  You can get buckets of alcohol for dirt cheap.  I had 2 buckets of something I can't remember and I was on full tilt for the night.  It lasts from 10 PM to 7 AM.  I bowed out early personally because we had scuba diving the next morning (being hungover and scuba diving is a death sentence).  It's actually pretty safe from my experience.  Don't let those news reports scare you.  Just don't take random pills and you'll be fine.
- Street food is fucking amazing.  Local pad thai is awesome.  Sweet sticky rice with mango is awesome.  Prepare to pay almost $3 for a full night's meal if eating from the street.  Sure it looks a bit dirty... but you gotta man up.  It'll boost your immune system too.
- Thai's are very friendly folk... overtly friendly sometimes.  They don't take tips normally unless you go to a westernized restaurant.

That's about all I can think of.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON

Pochsy wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Went out for 3 months before I cut it off because I was too busy with work.
Where do you work? If in China Town, I'll stop by for Dim Sum.
I work in Markham at AMD.  But I live semi-downtown in Dupont/Ossington area.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6752|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

Nyte wrote:

yeah i exude the bro-ish atmosphere.

"you've never met me" coming from the guy who assumed i was fat. lol.

"i'm better than you in every way".
Fat is a reasonable assumption given the double chin in the avatar picture (albeit a bit stretched).
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4254
the very unreasonable assumption however is in thinking my avatar is of me. why would it be?

- not fat
- i rule

thanks

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard