Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
For anyone that is curious, I mentioned in another thread that I went on an Asia Trip (from March 15 - April 6 2013).  Here's a highlight reel I put together of the entire trip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psw6oFPA29Y&fmt=22

Obviously, tons of things could not make the cut but at least 1/3 of the good stuff made it (200 GB, ~30 hours of footage squeezed in 6:38 is hard).
Alpha as fuck.
Cisse
+63|4338
honestly i thought you'd be fat
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
jord
+2,382|6648|The North, beyond the wall.
cool vid would watch again.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2719/4541010184_f4819686b9.jpg
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Cisse wrote:

Asian genes.
Alpha as fuck.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
i would honestly be so much more inclined to watch this if it wasn't just another wanton symptom of your pathological narcissism

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-15 13:15:45)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Nyte wrote:

Cisse wrote:

Asian genes.
They're so slimming.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i would honestly be so much more inclined to watch this if it wasn't just another wanton symptom of your pathological narcissism
Truth is not narcissism.

I'm truthfully better than you in almost every way possible in life (money, looks, athleticism, academic intelligence, friends, social skills, gaming skills, street smarts, business savvy, tech savvy, home savvy).  So don't call it narcissism, call it truth.

Last edited by Nyte (2013-04-15 17:55:05)

Alpha as fuck.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

That picture is so white it makes me feel black.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON
Your feeling of being black is so strong it makes me scared of getting raped/shot.
Alpha as fuck.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5229|foggy bottom

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

That picture is so white it makes me feel black.
youre not black?
Tu Stultus Es
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Truth is not narcissism.

I'm truthfully better than you in almost every way possible in life (money, looks, athleticism, academic intelligence, friends, social skills, gaming skills, street smarts, business savvy, tech savvy, home savvy).  So don't call it narcissism, call it truth.
Nah, that's just being Asian.

But regarding the Asian tour vid, pretty meh really from my perspective.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Truth is not narcissism.

lol my fucking god
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Ilocano wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Truth is not narcissism.

yeah i think having a really small dick is normally the cause of all the insecure egotism
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6161|Roma
he looks a bit like the bad guy off Die Another Day
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Brasso
+1,549|6600

Nyte wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Truth is not narcissism.

w
o
w
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
a dude with 50k views on an 8 year old bf2 video has suddenly developed the world's biggest megalomania complex. not even ironically, either. seems a few dudes name-dropping your gaming handle on a few forums means you are the ubermensch. lol. i better go search through FPS youtube comments for references to 'aphex' to make myself feel better.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6686

If nyte wasn't a nerd.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6722|Toronto, ON

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

a dude with 50k views on an 8 year old bf2 video has suddenly developed the world's biggest megalomania complex. not even ironically, either. seems a few dudes name-dropping your gaming handle on a few forums means you are the ubermensch. lol. i better go search through FPS youtube comments for references to 'aphex' to make myself feel better.
No, search youtube references for Nyte instead.
Alpha as fuck.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Truth is not narcissism.

yeah i think having a really small dick is normally the cause of all the insecure egotism
Fortunately we have other means to get white women.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

Filipino girls are my favorite Asians. Well they aren't really Asians. Pacific Islanders is what the U.S. government classifies them as.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224

Ilocano wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Fortunately we have other means to get white women.
i have honestly never seen a white woman with an asian dude. ever. maybe in america where there is a larger contingent. i honestly think in europe that an asian would be the least desirable/common white pairing. you talk like you guys have some especial racial prowess. like you're the only race that get well-paid jobs or pass out of college. lol what a joke.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6637

Well for one,  my wife's brother to a UK girl.   Upper middle class clan.  Military.    Ferrari and LandRover crowd.   Hunting in South America types.

But here,  everywhere.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4224
"clan". an upper-middle class "clan"? the fuck are you talking about.

you have some weird racial fantasies. must be all that lapsed confucianism going to your head.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5555

I am not calling you out or something Ilocano. But on the east coast Filipinos are the group of Asians who have their shit together the least. The most I have seen many of them aspire to is being a nurse. That whole Asians are smart thing mostly refers to Chinese and Koreans. That whole test taking culture isn't present in the Philippines since you take most of your culture from us (Catholic Spanish). So it is a little bizarre when you get on this Asians are best thing. Especially since the Philippines is the loser among the islands around it. Filipino women there will marry anything (even black men!) to get out of there.

Again not calling you out. Just observations.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard