Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England

Dauntless wrote:

@dilb women are a different ball game, leave them out of it.
also let's not get ridiculous with the deep Vs, I'm obv not talking about those, but fyi I think that cricket example also looks totes gay

I think it also depends on the build, a v neck compliments a more toned/slightly muscular build
in general v necks make you look taller/slimmer and crew necks make you look wider/tubbier

tried to find two fairly similar shirts, there's no way the crew looks better out of these two:

Honestly the only people wearing vee necks like that are gay or assumed gay
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

Jay wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

also let's not get ridiculous with the deep Vs, I'm obv not talking about those, but fyi I think that cricket example also looks totes gay

I think it also depends on the build, a v neck compliments a more toned/slightly muscular build
in general v necks make you look taller/slimmer and crew necks make you look wider/tubbier

tried to find two fairly similar shirts, there's no way the crew looks better out of these two:

What are you talking about? The person in the top photo looks fine. The shirts looks good if you are built. It's something a 20ish college guy who works out would wear.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

What are you talking about? The person in the top photo looks fine. The shirts looks good if you are built. It's something a 20ish college guy who works out would wear.
Exactly. Gym rats are all closeted
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

So are men who join the military. Nothing gayer than signing up for 4 months of all grown man camp. Then a lifetime of showering, sleeping, and rough housing with the boys all day.

Military so gay the congress had to change the law for them to be able to come out the closet and shamelessly pursue each other during deployments.
uziq
+492|3444
the military is extremely homoerotic. i think it's great. i only wish the us marines still kept the traditional rites of mass bathing and helping to scrape olive oil from the finely honed bodies of your comrades-in-arms. so beautiful.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

the military is extremely homoerotic. i think it's great. i only wish the us marines still kept the traditional rites of mass bathing and helping to scrape olive oil from the finely honed bodies of your comrades-in-arms. so beautiful.
That role has been largely taken over by college football.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

So are men who join the military. Nothing gayer than signing up for 4 months of all grown man camp. Then a lifetime of showering, sleeping, and rough housing with the boys all day.

Military so gay the congress had to change the law for them to be able to come out the closet and shamelessly pursue each other during deployments.
Sleeping in holes together, sharing beds (navy), singing songs in chorus, slapping each other on the ass. Gay as gay can be
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

https://i.imgur.com/Sxb8ky6.jpg
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique and I are agreed, you have no fashion sense.
Uzique's a professional wind up merchant. If I'd have come in here praising crew necks he'd be telling me how much crew necks suck and how great a v neck is
He'll try and refute that but it's not gonna wash with me, I'm on to you pal

My fashion sense is top notch. I'll have you know I was voted best dressed man last year at my workplace, granted the office is about 85% female

uziq wrote:

ultra you are the most passively homophobic person on this forum.
That title cleaaarly goes to Jay
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

Dauntless wrote:

My fashion sense is top notch. I'll have you know I was voted best dressed man last year at my workplace, granted the office is about 85% female
It might have meant something if 85% of your office had been gay men, women don't know anything about male attire, they struggle with female attire FFS.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6734|London

ohhhh so you're dressing to look good for other men?

explains so much x
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Doesn't everyone?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

uziq wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Jay, here's some of your local trendy fashion tips for you. Just in case you're planning on getting some new skirts or sexy pants.

ultra you are the most passively homophobic person on this forum.

i can only hope and pray for your soul that it's because finland is a cultural cesspit, second only to russia
You can hope and pray, but to what God? WHAT. GOD. ?. There is no God.

I was almost about say something mean about Britland, but then I remembered your island has a few good distilleries and good kickball teams. Except for team England. They suck. Unfortunately. But I still like them. Right after Holland.

Also, no u.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

Can i get away with wearing a pair of red snake skin tuxedo shoes to a wedding with a blue suit?  The suit is more like a royal blue than a navy.  Blue suit, white shirt, red shoes, red tie?
uziq
+492|3444
why do you own red snakeskin shoes
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Can i get away with wearing a pair of red snake skin tuxedo shoes to a wedding with a blue suit?  The suit is more like a royal blue than a navy.  Blue suit, white shirt, red shoes, red tie?
Since its a gay wedding you can wear pretty much anything.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6763|PNW

As a guest, red's pretty eye-catching particularly if nobody else is wearing it. Do you want to be the center of attention?

As the groom, your funeral.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

not a gay wedding.  I'm a guest (of honor).

why do i own red snake skin shoes? I dunno. I bought them on a whim.  Never worn them before.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
I am surpirsed you don't prance around in them at gay clubs
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
You shouldn't distract attention from the bride and groom.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

bride and groom are a boring conservative couple.  I'm wearing a custom made suit. I will be the sharpest dressed person there probably.

I just really really want an excuse to wear my now & later 'skins, ya dig?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6676|United States of America
As a reasonably thin man, I'd kill for easier bespoke clothing. Even slim fit button-up shirts I wear for work often are loose around the torso or have unflattering folds when tucked in. With pants, it seems to range from rail-thin Holocaust survivor that I can't even get on to searching through piles of jeans for a diamond in the rough in just my size and cut. I suspect being in the American midwest might be part of the problem, though.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6624|949

find a brand you like that fits well and go to town.

For formal wear, nothing beats buying custom tailored clothing.  You know it will fit because the person measures you before they make it. Good tailors will have you try it on a few times before they are truly finished.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

bride and groom are a boring conservative couple.
All the more reason not to be a distraction, its their day, not yours.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3711
Ken is a typical flamboyant gay guy. Always has to be the center of attention.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard