uziq
+492|3453
funnily enough jay they didn't air obamacare adverts in the UK.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
I don't even know what he is talking about
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I don't even know what he is talking about
https://www.healthinsurance.org/assets/2013/12/obamacare-pajama-boy.jpg

Last edited by Jay (2020-05-02 17:28:05)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453
apparently conservative bloggers got outraged that an obamacare advert, posted during the holiday seasons with a festive theme, showed a guy in pyjamas at home, er, relaxing and enjoying his holidays. i guess the point was obamacare could add to his peace of mind? relaxing during the holidays?

conservatives turned it into a culture wars thing and said he should be out volunteering or doing something with his time. i don't know. wearing pyjamas at home at xmas is 'hipster'? effeminate? against american virtues?

i mean how do you even work with this stuff. it's fucking inane beyond belief. jay is hopeless. imagine turning loungewear to be worn inside, in private, into a political tirade.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I think we've sorted out why you supposedly keep ending up with asian women
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453
the vast majority of my girlfriends have been white.

why do you keep going after my sex life jay? it's a weird obsession of yours. do you really think you're more manly or more attractive as a man? are you that deluded? of all the things to cast stones over, you, of all people, go after ... sex appeal? jesus christ get some self-awareness.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
Jay is the literally only person here I don't think is possible to be a secret gay. He blasted two kids into his wife.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Jay is the literally only person here I don't think is possible to be a secret gay. He blasted two kids into his wife.
Third on the way! Due December 1st
-Frederick Bastiat
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
I would also highly suggest against having kids with an Asian. Your son will be ugly and diminutive. Your daughter might be okay.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720

Jay wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Third on the way! Due December 1st
Congratulations. I hope the kid comes out happy and healthy.
uziq
+492|3453
i think i understand jay's unreconstructed blue-collar views. or at least the stuff he's affecting. he puts on this dunderheaded misogynist-chauvinist act when he's around people with more education or culture than him. it's his defence mechanism. play up the hard-ass calloused-hands act. he sure can't discuss things in a debate but he can call everyone ea fag and imply that they 'think like women'.

he has like the views you'd find on the opie and anthony show in the 2000s but without even the slightest hint of humour. he's just boorish.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720
You are all constructs of some sort. I am the only unique person.
uziq
+492|3453
is that ayn rand?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

i think i understand jay's unreconstructed blue-collar views. or at least the stuff he's affecting. he puts on this dunderheaded misogynist-chauvinist act when he's around people with more education or culture than him. it's his defence mechanism. play up the hard-ass calloused-hands act. he sure can't discuss things in a debate but he can call everyone ea fag and imply that they 'think like women'.

he has like the views you'd find on the opie and anthony show in the 2000s but without even the slightest hint of humour. he's just boorish.
You know what the saddest part about your life is? You still brag about college like it was yesterday. Have you really done nothing in your life that elicits a sense of pride in you? My dad is like that. He still talks about his time in the army when he was 18 like it was yesterday. It's his identity even at 64. Is your identity always going to be english major at a mid-tier university that no one has ever heard of?
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453
i'm happy with my job and wasn't referring to college. i'm referring to your class and status anxiety. you joining in the culture wars on the side of the trump/republicans just fits in with your little worldview against 'elites' and 'experts'. it's quaint. you're full of frustrations so you've come to rely on these nice little formulations. you've learned a bunch of shit from right-wing blogs like a catechism. 'liberals are afraid'. 'boys need aggression'. 'you think like a woman'. lol it's funny, honestly. you have devolved from who you were like 5-6 years ago.

it's like you reached a certain part of advancement and glimpsed/rubbed up against another world, realised these 'weren't your people', and now you content yourself with being a moron who spouts off about gender roles and makes everything about 'being a fag'.

can't say i ever talk about university to anyone in my day-to-day life. trust me, the chip on your shoulder is the most evident thing here. how insecure do you have to be to go after someone for wearing pyjamas? lmao.

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-02 18:07:58)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

i'm happy with my job and wasn't referring to college. i'm referring to your class and status anxiety. you joining in the culture wars on the side of the trump/republicans just fits in with your little worldview against 'elites' and 'experts'. it's quaint. you're full of frustrations so you've come to rely on these nice little formulations. you've learned a bunch of shit from right-wing blogs like a catechism. 'liberals are afraid'. 'boys need aggression'. 'you think like a woman'. lol it's funny, honestly. you have devolved from who you were like 5-6 years ago.

can't say i ever talk about university to anyone in my day-to-day lives. trust me, the chip on your shoulder is the most evident thing here.
Why would I feel status anxiety? I'm doing quite well in my life and have a respected job. I get to build tangible things. I think it's awesome. Why on earth would I ever feel anxious about it?

Oh, because you think I should be attending society balls and the like and you're afraid I'll be sneered at? Why would I want to attend anything of the sort in the first place? To hang out with abjectly miserable people trying to outsnob each other? You get one life. I can't imagine why anyone would want to spend it with that sort of nonsense. I'm 6'3", a military veteran, and was a sports star in high school. Who can tear down something as awesome as me?
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453
did you really just accuse me of hanging on to my university achievements and define yourself as a military veteran and a high-school sports star?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

uziq wrote:

did you really just accuse me of hanging on to my university achievements and define yourself as a military veteran and a high-school sports star?
Fuck yeah I did.

I'm also a father, a brother, a son, an engineer, a builder, a woodworker. Lots of things. You spend a lot of time tilting at windmills and trying to fit me into some sort of mold you have of "typical right winger" when it doesn't work. You, on the other hand, have never displayed even a modicum of original thought or any ability to be at variance with what is very mainstream thought. You are 100% an un-creative follower. You are, and will always be, utterly average and unremarkable.

Last edited by Jay (2020-05-02 18:16:52)

-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453

is that first line from an army recruiting ad? i can hear it to string music now.

well done for being a relative to people, that's definitely resumé material.

anywhey. do recommend.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/fashion/2018/12/19/arket_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg?imwidth=450
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3720

uziq wrote:

is that first line from an army recruiting ad? i can hear it to string music now.

well done for being a relative to people, that's definitely resumé material.

anywhey. do recommend.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/fashion/2018/12/19/arket_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwfSVWeZ_vEN7c6bHu2jJnT8.jpg?imwidth=450
Are you sending him to Auschwitz?

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2020-05-02 18:22:22)

Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5544|Toronto

Jay wrote:

You spend a lot of time tilting at windmills and trying to fit me into some sort of mold you have of "typical right winger" when it doesn't work.
But you spend all your time trying to call everyone a typical left winger...

I am so confused.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
uziq
+492|3453
mine are actually just in blue/chambray. i couldn't find a picture. hence why it kind of looks like a button-down shirt in video calls. formal enough, anyway.
uziq
+492|3453

Pochsy wrote:

Jay wrote:

You spend a lot of time tilting at windmills and trying to fit me into some sort of mold you have of "typical right winger" when it doesn't work.

I am so confused.
macbeth was joking earlier but jay is still at that stage of 'i am such a unique thinker, everyone else is just sheep; my achievements are real, theirs are fake/unearned/unoriginal' intellectual development. it's symptomatic of someone who wasn't praised or encouraged enough by their parents as a child. wicked defence mechanism. he's caught in a miserable psychic trap. i"m sPeCiaL

Last edited by uziq (2020-05-02 18:27:21)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Pochsy wrote:

Jay wrote:

I am so confused.
It's easier to lump all of you into one group when you all take the opposing side on every topic together. I don't really care about nuance. I just see a blob of posts aimed in my direction.
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
+492|3453
yes it must be a conspiracy and it can't at all be because your thinking is muddled and illiterate. we're all actually choreographing our response.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard