Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4438|London, England
I'm sure pumpkin spice quiche exists
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|5392

People look at me weird when I order a regular medium roast coffee from Starbucks. I don't need any of this pumpkin spiced latte crap. I need something caffeinated and smooth to drink.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|5789|England. Stoke

bugz wrote:

People look at me weird when I order a regular medium roast coffee from Starbucks. I don't need any of this pumpkin spiced latte crap. I need something caffeinated and smooth to drink.
Yeah just give some coffee with some milk and sugar.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5822|London

take it to the official quiche thread guys
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5822|London

Jay wrote:

Betaville
oh and where do you live Jay? Alphaville? lol you nobhead
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5822|London

bugz wrote:

People look at me weird when I order a regular medium roast coffee from Starbucks. I don't need any of this pumpkin spiced latte crap. I need something caffeinated and smooth to drink.
i must admit i do feel a bit silly ordering it especially when there's a big queue

luckily there was only one person in the queue today and although she didn't say anything i got the feeling she admired me for not succumbing to the stigma and just ordering what i wanted
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5822|London

anyway i tried to get some of this today so I can make it at home but apparently they don't sell it in UK stores

http://store.starbucks.com/fontana-pump … 51656.html
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+645|5371|Washington St.

Dauntless wrote:

i got the feeling she admired me for not succumbing to the stigma and just ordering what i wanted
do people really face this issue when ordering coffee?

every time ive order coffee within the past 10 years i've got a "tall, black, drip". nobody has every cared or showed sign of admiration nor criticism when i order it, they just go get it and i pay the $1-$3 bill (depending on the self-righteousness of the coffee shop).
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4438|London, England

pirana6 wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

i got the feeling she admired me for not succumbing to the stigma and just ordering what i wanted
do people really face this issue when ordering coffee?

every time ive order coffee within the past 10 years i've got a "tall, black, drip". nobody has every cared or showed sign of admiration nor criticism when i order it, they just go get it and i pay the $1-$3 bill (depending on the self-righteousness of the coffee shop).
I snigger when I hear a guy order a girly drink
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|5789|England. Stoke

Dauntless wrote:

take it to the official quiche thread guys
I think if anyone were to create such a thread it should be you Dauntless.
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+645|5371|Washington St.

Jay wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

i got the feeling she admired me for not succumbing to the stigma and just ordering what i wanted
do people really face this issue when ordering coffee?

every time ive order coffee within the past 10 years i've got a "tall, black, drip". nobody has every cared or showed sign of admiration nor criticism when i order it, they just go get it and i pay the $1-$3 bill (depending on the self-righteousness of the coffee shop).
I snigger when I hear a guy order a girly drink
meh i don't give a fuck what other people/guys order. as long as it's not something process-intensive and right before me.
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,044|5703|Little Bentcock
I liek quiche lorrain
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5822|London

I snigger at you jay
Someone sniggered at me in the chair next to me in the barbers today, the girl asked what sort of cocktail I wanted and I said "something fruity" ...maybe it was the way I said it
the jokes on him though, I had the last laugh.

coke wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

take it to the official quiche thread guys
I think if anyone were to create such a thread it should be you Dauntless.
I do appreciate a good quiche but generally I can take it or leave it
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3040|SL,UT

brilliant!
cocktails with a hair cut, Dauntless you are a genius!
i'd like to drown an ice cube single malt with my trim, please put it on this card and give yourself 18%.

brb, buying a hedge trimmer and a bar.
Brilliant!
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4868|Catherine Black
What cocktail did you get?
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Adams_BJ
Turns out you were cucked
+2,044|5703|Little Bentcock
something fruity

cant you read
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,003|4438|London, England

Finray wrote:

What cocktail did you get?
Fuzzy navel, obv
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
uziq
Member
+420|2532

Finray wrote:

What cocktail did you get?
appletini, obviously
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+765|5765|United States of America

Jay wrote:

Finray wrote:

What cocktail did you get?
Fuzzy navel, obv
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,925|5712|949



How much cocaine do you think he was on?

Cup a CAWFEE
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+502|2800

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AYfn9sTR7w

How much cocaine do you think he was on?

Cup a CAWFEE
The one where he had a handful of coffee creamers was great too
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dauntless
Admin
+2,237|5822|London

I had a sidecar, dunno where that falls in the girly/manly spectrum

never head of this macho man fella before but i like the cut of his jibb
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,627|4868|Catherine Black
Cognac, triple sec and sours mix, that actually sounds really nice.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard