Cisse
+63|4367
i dont like coffee sorry i cant help
pooppooppooppoophttps://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n223/Samtheman53/Sigs/6z8doqc.gif
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
I like my women like I like my coffee
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
Instant?
Roc18
`
+655|5789|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
I don't like coffee that much, prefer tea in the morning.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5912|...

I am addicted. I love the smell!

But, I am not really a coffee snob, s I like my coffee with chocolate. I have been told this is unacceptable to 'true' coffee aficionados.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5176|Sydney
I like coffee. I go through phases where I won't touch it for months and then I need one almost every day, and often several (which I'm currently in now). It really is a wonderful thing to have a well made freshly ground coffee.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5356|London, England
If you do get a french press, make sure you only steep the coffee for four minutes before serving or it will get bitter. I have a separate thermos that I pour the coffee into if I make more than one serving at a time.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Earl Grey for me, thx.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Spearhead wrote:

I like my women like I like my coffee
Thrown in a sack and dragged through the Andes by a donkey?
Brasso
+1,549|6628

i tried putting nutella in coffee once as a sweetener, it was actually pretty tasty. it was like the love child of hot chocolate and coffee
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Earl Grey for me, thx.
you wish you were english, beeotch
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Earl Grey for me, thx.
you wish you were english, beeotch
Eww.

Washingtonian's good enough. Plus we have the tacky Space Needle. Suck on that!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
earl & lady grey are two famous english tea-sipping motherfuckers. it's a very quaint and aromatic blend of english tea.

you wish you lived in a country house. i bet.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-04 10:13:20)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Sorry, still haven't watched Downtown Abbey. But Earl Grey is a great breakfast tea. Throw a bag in a 32oz mason jar. Problem, Starbucks?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
no disagreements, here. chai, ceylon, and assam are also great mid-morning teas for me. chai for those special moments, innit.

and resist downton abbey.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

The last chai I had tasted about like what I expect raw sewage would. I could normally drink it all day when it's good. I'm fond of green teas and jasmine chamomile, also.

I'm suffering through Night Court on DVD. Downtown Abbey is so far down my list that I'll be 90 before I get to it.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

chai tea is fucking atrocious
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
waterloo chai is the best. very expensive but it's incredible. now that's a hot drink you can load with cream and lots of sugar and it ain't no crime.

america surely misses out on the amazing tradition that is english tea houses / hotels
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

we threw all of our tea overboard, in the 17th century
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
and it's been all downhill from there. take note.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6495

what a ride, with our empire building and whatnot . . .
Brasso
+1,549|6628

ehh i'm still partial to east-asian teas. earl grey is indeed very good. i'm a fan of keeping tea pure and "tainting" coffee, so that's probably why i dislike chai tea so much.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4252
please. your greatest contributions to the world of hot drinks has been starbucks and corporate coffee that rates less appealing on the taste-scale than the cardboard it comes in. you can judge a civilization on the quality and care it takes over its hot drinks. america? failed stillborn child of the western experiment. i welcome your new asian overlords.
Brasso
+1,549|6628

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

please. your greatest contributions to the world of hot drinks has been starbucks and corporate coffee that rates less appealing on the taste-scale than the cardboard it comes in. you can judge a civilization on the quality and care it takes over its hot drinks. america? failed stillborn child of the western experiment. i welcome your new asian overlords.
why are you so hostile jesus
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

He was responding to burnzz

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard