Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
dilbert stalks me out all the time, he just has to make wise-ass remarks to deflect his jealous obsession.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
I have seen twitter, its like looking into an intellectual abyss.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
depends entirely on who you follow. such a dumb statement. most of the people i follow are people within the music industry/criticism, academics/writers, or news-organizations and feeds from magazines, music labels, journals, etc. it works perfectly fine for me. especially when i could be bothered to properly sort using its 'List' feature, and basically had a feed for each 'interest'/facet of my life. twitter is a great resource.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke

Dilbert_X wrote:

Must be because of all the under-evolved black people on there...

Last edited by coke (2013-04-26 05:59:31)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
I don't think thats it TBH
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

coke wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Must be because of all the under-evolved black people on there...
dilbert goes to comic conventions in his spare time but he wants to make out twitter and the people who use it are an intellectual abyss.

O-K.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-26 06:18:20)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6710|England. Stoke

Dilbert_X wrote:

Is it the same intellectual abyss you see when you look into a mirror?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
I follow sex facts of life
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
https://silveropossum.homestead.com/Facts/1/800wi.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

He's got 441 already

https://twitter.com/aaroninky
indeed, believe it or not away from this forum i lead a perfectly #alpha life as part of a cool crowd of bright young things. i don't really care much to cross the streams!!!!11
>Cool crowd of bright young things
>Hipsters

pick 2
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

He's got 441 already

https://twitter.com/aaroninky
indeed, believe it or not away from this forum i lead a perfectly #alpha life as part of a cool crowd of bright young things. i don't really care much to cross the streams!!!!11
>Hipsters

pick 2
if you had ever seen my group of friends, you would find the 'hipsters' tag pretty laughable.

how would you describe your group of friends? white? hard dicks? going in and out of your mouth frequently?
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

>Hipsters

pick 2
if you had ever seen my group of friends, you would find the 'hipsters' tag pretty laughable.

how would you describe your group of friends? white? hard dicks? going in and out of your mouth frequently?
"enjoyed the bbc"

This from your twitter feed. Who's the one sucking cocks now?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
yes, i am really sucking cock to say i enjoyed a television show. i enjoy several movies a month, too. and many, many books. my! what a load of cocks!

you are a joke. keep spending your time stalking me though, it's cute. and a waste of your time, not mine.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
do you want my email address and other social media info too, roc? i think you're misjudging things a little bit if you think it 'bothers' me that you can read my twitter feed. you fucking donk. i am superior to you in every single way.
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yes, i am really sucking cock to say i enjoyed a television show. i enjoy several movies a month, too. and many, many books. my! what a load of cocks!

you are a joke. keep spending your time stalking me though, it's cute. and a waste of your time, not mine.
I'm joking lol

If I followed you would you block me?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
i honestly could give a shit. it's cute. it wouldn't consume my thoughts.
Roc18
`
I know my trolling would.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
it's not exactly hard to ignore a tweet. and it would be kind of sad & pathetic for you to spend your time 'trolling' my personal twitter with dumb remarks. doesn't consume my time or harm me one bit. just a weird, no-life thing for you to do. but okay. be my guest.
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

it's not exactly hard to ignore a tweet. and it would be kind of sad & pathetic for you to spend your time 'trolling' my personal twitter with dumb remarks. doesn't consume my time or harm me one bit. just a weird, no-life thing for you to do. but okay. be my guest.
lol
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
no one else is laughing with you.
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

no one else is laughing with you.
Someone out there is..... someone.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

get wrecked
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Dauntless wrote:

get wrecked
genuinely one of my favourite human beings in the world, would read again, 9/10, welcome home xoxo
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

well know i feel bad saying you're a cheesey format
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256
we all make mistakes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard