Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065
africans "less susceptible to education". hahahaha. yeah because africa has oxbridge level institutions. it's a really level playing field.

asians less susceptible to crime? yeah, the yakuza are my favourite babysitting organisation, too. and the chinese communist party aren't corrupt at all, are they?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 03:56:54)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX
lowing never owned a Ruger AFAIK
Epstein didn't kill himself
13/f/taiwan
Member
+940|4510
Dilbert are you serious or just trolling?

Last edited by 13/f/taiwan (2013-03-26 04:10:20)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yeah because africa has oxbridge level institutions
Thats the point really.

Uzique wrote:

Intelligence is the sole phenotype unsullied by the effects of evolution, oh wait, so is behaviour
Show your work.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-26 04:02:18)

Epstein didn't kill himself
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5527
those hong kong triads were big softies aye
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065
looool yeah. because africa doesn't have an oxbridge - see!?!? proof of the african's intellectual inferiority. how about YOU "show your work" for that one. you're the one spouting racist ideology in a thin veneer of gcse biology. africa not having oxbridge level universities has nothing at all to do with history, or politics, right? it's just because they're a bunch of apes! i doubt they could even build a fine gothic chapel!!!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Intelligence is the sole phenotype unsullied by the effects of evolution, oh wait, so is behaviour
Show your work.
Epstein didn't kill himself
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5527

Dilbert_X wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Intelligence is the sole phenotype unsullied by the effects of evolution, oh wait, so is behaviour
Show your work.
what about them jews. tons of nobel prize winners are jews, highest per capita of population.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX
Jews, yes, a good example of natural selection affecting average intelligence.
Epstein didn't kill himself
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065

Dilbert_X wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Intelligence is the sole phenotype unsullied by the effects of evolution, oh wait, so is behaviour
Show your work.
let's have a look at your work, first:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8b/Races_and_skulls.png

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_racism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

The connection between race and intelligence has been a subject of debate in both popular science and academic research since the inception of intelligence quotient (IQ) testing in the early 20th century.[1] There is no widely accepted formal definition of either race or intelligence in academia, nor is there agreement on IQ's validity as a gauge of intelligence.[2] Historically, claims that races differed in innate intelligence were used to justify colonialism, slavery, Social Darwinism, and eugenics. After losing favor in the postwar period, the idea of racial differences in innate intelligence was revived by Arthur Jensen in 1969 and drew public attention following the publication of The Bell Curve in 1994. Any discussion of a connection between race and intelligence involves studies from multiple disciplines, including psychology, anthropology, biology and sociology.
The American Psychological Association has said that while there are differences in average IQ between racial groups, there is no conclusive evidence for environmental explanations, nor direct empirical support for a genetic interpretation, and that no adequate explanation for differences in group means of IQ scores is currently available.[3][4] The position of the American Anthropological Association is that variation in intelligence cannot be meaningfully explained by dividing a species into biologically defined races.[5] According to a 1996 statement from the American Association of Physical Anthropologists, although heredity influences behavior in individuals, it does not affect the ability of a population to function in any social setting, all peoples "possess equal biological ability to assimilate any human culture" and "racist political doctrines find no foundation in scientific knowledge concerning modern or past human populations."[6]
oh right, okay. great work dilbert. you know, the more and more you post, the more and more i am genuinely surprised you didn't become an academic yourself.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065

Dilbert_X wrote:

Jews, yes, a good example of natural selection affecting average intelligence.
and not at all a developed, post-birth culture of marginalized and disaffected existence, which in turn provokes a strong work ethic and attendant highly-placed value in education and close networking, in order to settle more effectively in emigre environments. no? the jew has his inteligence because of his fine-stock breeding, dating from JC's time. laugh out loud.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 04:14:34)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique wrote:

The American Psychological Association has said that while there are differences in average IQ between racial groups....heredity influences behavior in individuals
Thank you, apart from the inevitable foray into phrenology, you've proved my point.

On the rest of it - the discussion is ongoing and the jury is not yet out.
Epstein didn't kill himself
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5527
the chinese must have the best selective breeding program for 1 billion people
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique wrote:

The American Psychological Association has said that while there are differences in average IQ between racial groups....heredity influences behavior in individuals
Thank you, apart from the inevitable foray into phrenology, you've proved my point.

On the rest of it - the discussion is ongoing and the jury is not yet out.
i think you missed the important part that says "there is no solid definition of 'race' or 'IQ' that has any validity", or the part that said "there is no empirical or genetic justification for the trends". or perhaps the part that said it is equally as valid to argue for environmental factors as hereditary factors. all of which you conveniently gloss over, to bolster your racist beliefs. which are just that - beliefs. there is no solid scientific backing for it.

i think it's laughworthy in-itself that you are using an IQ as the 'ultimate' measure of global intelligence. lol. that's just a basic presupposition you are making that needs a little highlighting.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 04:30:24)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX
"there is no solid definition of 'race'
there is no solid definition of 'IQ'"
That makes it pretty hard to prove anything no?

Thats people trying to gloss over observations which don't fit with Liberal theory.

You were the one who brought in IQ, if discussing IQ is laughworthy, is not a measure of anything, and there is no clear definition of it anyway - why did you bring it up in an attempt to prove me wrong?

I simply pointed out your point in fact suggested mine was valid.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-26 04:36:27)

Epstein didn't kill himself
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065
well i think if you're going to try and claim that all "africans" are genetically dumb and racially inferior when it comes to intelligence, you should at least have a scientific and objective definition of what an "african" is. at least do the poor dumb apes that service. otherwise, how does your claim stay valid? where does the dumb ape end and the wily maghreb arab begin?

and also i think it's pretty important to have a serviceable definition of 'intelligence'. the IQ test is not the be-all-and-end-all of human intelligence. you can get good at IQ tests by practicing IQ tests. it doesn't account for a whole range of thinking and methods. the IQ test is basically a western rationalists wet-dream. it is fairly narrow. how is it in any way a meaningful metric when applied to, say, an african in ghana, or a country that historically hasn't had centuries of formal post-enlightenment education? yeah, an IQ test is really effective there. so scientifically sound. clearly not, that's why everyone in the scientific community is debunking your wild little racist fantasies.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 04:38:26)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065
also, "that africans are less susceptible to education and more prone to crime than, say, asians, isn't really a widely disputed observation", as you said... well, hmm, almost every single bit of reading i can find on the subject on the internet is full of dispute and doubt. could it possibly be that you're trying to surreptitiously sneak through racist bigotry as scientific fact? hmmm. just maybe.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX
Lets say sub-saharan africa compared with any part of asia south of mongolia.

(Not including Australia, that would be blatant cheating)

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-26 04:43:12)

Epstein didn't kill himself
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065

Dilbert_X wrote:

Lets say sub-saharan africa compared with any part of asia south of mongolia.
right. but why is the mongol so radically genetically different to the china man? or are you excluding mongolia because it isn't full of intellectuals, and so doesn't fit your neat little theory. is it possible you want to start south of mongolia, because mongolia has the same environmental difficulties curbing development as most of sub-saharan africa?

but okay, sure, give a rice-farming peasant in the backends of china an IQ test. i bet they'll be scores ahead of the nigerian from abuja university.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX
OK, include mongolia then.

Now, you can prove that - on the average - Asians are exactly as smart as Africans - using any measure you like - except IQ because you've already decided thats crap.

Go.
Epstein didn't kill himself
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065
i wouldn't bother because i'm part of the large and disputatious camp who think that tying intelligence to race is a pointless endeavour. it makes as much sense as tying intelligence and rational capacity to foot-size. the characteristics of a 'race' are to me mostly superficial. hereditary aptitude and behavior is not necessarily tied to skin color. you can have an aggressive white irish father and a black mother and come out an aggressive black person. i don't see any trends anywhere to indicate, on a race-wide basis, that black people are more "violent" because of genetics. perhaps there is more violence in africa, because of socio-political and historical causes, sure, but i don't believe it is a "racial susceptibility", as you put it. similarly i don't think every schmuck born in mongolia is going to be automatically smarter than everyone born in keyna, just-because they have a different racial make-up.

i just don't know where you get this shit from. the same colourful corners of the internet that Lowing got all of his 'research' from, no doubt.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 05:12:55)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,717|4917|eXtreme to the maX

Dilbert_X wrote:

Now, you can prove that - on the average - Asians are exactly as smart as Africans - using any measure you like - except IQ because you've already decided thats crap.
You have heard of statistics yes?
it makes as much sense as tying intelligence and rational capacity to foot-size
No doubt there are studies linking average foot size and race, surely you're not going to challenge that, why not social behaviour and race?
perhaps there is more violence in africa, because of socio-political and historical causes
Why does it seem to follow them around the world then? Is it like some kind of tethered rain-cloud? A big kite which drops crack-babies and muder convictions?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-26 05:19:10)

Epstein didn't kill himself
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|5501|Tampa Bay Florida
This has been quite an interesting tuesday morning.

Uzi what do you think about that IQ Bell Curve thing?  Is it just cultural bias?  Or is IQ related to education as well?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065

Dilbert_X wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Now, you can prove that - on the average - Asians are exactly as smart as Africans - using any measure you like - except IQ because you've already decided thats crap.
You have heard of statistics yes?
it makes as much sense as tying intelligence and rational capacity to foot-size
No doubt there are studies linking average foot size and race, surely you're not going to challenge that, why not social behaviour and race?
perhaps there is more violence in africa, because of socio-political and historical causes
Why does it seem to follow them around the world then? Is it like some kind of tethered rain-cloud? A big kite which drops crack-babies and muder convictions?
oh i don't know dilbert, why did crime and poverty follow africans to america? tough one that. another level playing field scenario. must be their racial dispensation towards skullduggery and crack cocaine. yes. only workable conclusion.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 05:36:38)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|3065

Spearhead wrote:

This has been quite an interesting tuesday morning.

Uzi what do you think about that IQ Bell Curve thing?  Is it just cultural bias?  Or is IQ related to education as well?
i think the IQ test is clearly going to favour someone of a certain cultural and formal-educational background.

if you took an asian person, and raised them in africa, and took an african person, and raised them in a well-to-do english family... who would get a better score? come on.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-26 05:41:17)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard