Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6112|Tampa Bay Florida


Union kicked your ass lol

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-08-03 21:52:07)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+589|3142
https://i.imgur.com/5AlRpeV.png
Why doesn't the media talk about this more?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6159|Oxferd Ohire
liberals
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+790|6107|United States of America
Interestingly, what I have learned from looking in response to that infographic is that 50 million Hispanics fall under the "white" category in the census.

Last edited by DesertFox- (2015-04-19 20:13:13)

jsnipy
...
+3,275|5945|...

still though
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,046|6045|Little Bentcock
backlash
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6159|Oxferd Ohire
from black people
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6198|Moscow, Russia

SuperJail Warden wrote:


Why doesn't the media talk about this more?
freedom
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,786|5528|eXtreme to the maX

SuperJail Warden wrote:


Why doesn't the media talk about this more?
https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/thats-racist.jpg
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,953|6054|949

wonder what the numbers break down to when looking at economic factors.  Annual income, housing prices, etc.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|5746|Graz, Austria
I want to see some statistics about how many black cops have shot white people in the back.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6159|Oxferd Ohire
duno about the back but plenty of dumb shootings of white people by black cops
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6159|Oxferd Ohire
its a police thing. friend pulled someone over for going almost double the speed limit. turns out they knew each other from academy or work, forget which. once they realized who the other was the guy who was pulled over said see ya and drove off. police are also way too fat

also trained to shoot 6-8 times

Last edited by RTHKI (2015-04-20 14:59:50)

https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+589|3142
In NJ we have something called PBA cards. Police Benevolent Association. They are cards that the officers signs and gives to friends to get them out of tickets. Police almost always accept them unless you get caught in a DWI or do something aggressively stupid.

I got a special one. It is metal and has the officer's (my uncle's) name engraved onto it. I only had to use it once when it got me out of a speeding ticket. I was doing 80mph on the turnpike?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+660|5713|Washington St.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Why doesn't the media talk about this more?
everybody seems to forget the media cares about one thing and one thing only: money. they'll report complete lies if it makes them more money. the only reason they occasionally report truths is to keep their reputation up, which keeps people watching them, which makes them money.

there's no "pro-black" bias in the media, there's a pro-money bias. they'll report what gets views/clicks. the only people to blame are ourselves for watching/clicking to support them. we have the power to make them stop reporting bullshit stories by not paying attention to them, but that's infinitely better said than done. we have just about as much power booting out corrupt politicians as we do stopping stories we don't actually care about.



I've said it a million times before, I'll say it again.
The United States of America: land of the free home of the brave Money over everything.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6103|Disaster Free Zone

SuperJail Warden wrote:


Why doesn't the media talk about this more?
Because maths. Do it properly those numbers are basically 1:1.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

In NJ we have something called PBA cards. Police Benevolent Association. They are cards that the officers signs and gives to friends to get them out of tickets. Police almost always accept them unless you get caught in a DWI or do something aggressively stupid.

I got a special one. It is metal and has the officer's (my uncle's) name engraved onto it. I only had to use it once when it got me out of a speeding ticket. I was doing 80mph on the turnpike?
So like US politics have legalised bribery. NJ has legalised corruption...
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6159|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,953|6054|949

DrunkFace wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:


Why doesn't the media talk about this more?
Because maths. Do it properly those numbers are basically 1:1.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

In NJ we have something called PBA cards. Police Benevolent Association. They are cards that the officers signs and gives to friends to get them out of tickets. Police almost always accept them unless you get caught in a DWI or do something aggressively stupid.

I got a special one. It is metal and has the officer's (my uncle's) name engraved onto it. I only had to use it once when it got me out of a speeding ticket. I was doing 80mph on the turnpike?
So like US politics have legalised bribery. NJ has legalised corruption...
it's not necessarily legalized corruption per se. It's just a "wink wink I know this guy so let me off" kind of thing.  Same as showing military ID.  It's up to the discretion of the police officer.

Is it fair? No, not at all.  Is it something that probably happens all over the world? Absolutely
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+589|3142

DrunkFace wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:


Why doesn't the media talk about this more?
Because maths. Do it properly those numbers are basically 1:1.

SuperJail Warden wrote:

In NJ we have something called PBA cards. Police Benevolent Association. They are cards that the officers signs and gives to friends to get them out of tickets. Police almost always accept them unless you get caught in a DWI or do something aggressively stupid.

I got a special one. It is metal and has the officer's (my uncle's) name engraved onto it. I only had to use it once when it got me out of a speeding ticket. I was doing 80mph on the turnpike?
So like US politics have legalised bribery. NJ has legalised corruption...
I am going to need you to explain how the U.S. legalized corruption. And 'Lobbying' isn't an answer.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,786|5528|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

wonder what the numbers break down to when looking at economic factors.  Annual income, housing prices, etc.
As someone else pointed out to me, if a black man decides to commit a random crime, with blacks being 13% of the population seven out of eight times that crime will be against a white person purely on the statistics. And vice versa, white on black will be 1/8 of offences.

Obviously it would be better if races could keep crime within their own demographic group. Also music.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6159|Oxferd Ohire
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+589|3142
Baltimore is really fucked. The weather is warm and summer is approaching. Kids and teens will be out of school and a rain or snow storm can not be expected to help calm things down.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+589|3142

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Baltimore is really fucked. The weather is warm and summer is approaching. Kids and teens will be out of school and a rain or snow storm can not be expected to help calm things down.
See?


I almost feel bad for the Russia Today reporter.

Last edited by SuperJail Warden (2015-04-26 08:39:50)

https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,726|6159|Oxferd Ohire
the youtube comments are nice
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+790|6107|United States of America
I can't wait for us to have better accountability for police interaction with persons of color in this country so I can stop seeing people I know post racist things on the internet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard