Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique wrote:

why are you acting so butthurt that a bunch of aristocrats aren't all marrying black people?
I'm just pointing out that its a racist system.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
well you are incorrect. jog on.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Dilbert_X wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

No, just upper class people usually don't date outside their race.
Whats the difference? I don't see any difference between the British upper class and the Indian caste system TBH.
i see a difference: the english class system personally offends you :')

whereas methinks you could honestly give a shit how a bunch of brownies run their country.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Europe for the Europeans. Asia for the Asians. Africa for the Africans. I see nothing wrong with those things. But when it comes to the New world and Australia I believe that is shared space for all of Earth's people. It is one reason why I would be delighted if the U.S. had a much more liberal immigration policy. I really don't care about the social problems related to mass immigrations. If we are really the city upon the hill and the light of the world we should make ourselves as open and accessible for others as possible.

Last edited by Macbeth (2013-04-23 03:26:56)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
I don't care about either really, but I don't see how you can say discriminating Indians are racist, but bluebloods aren't.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6688|Tampa Bay Florida
In 200-300 years I hope that everyone is at least a little mixed with all the other ethnicities.  There are plenty of white people in the US who have black blood in them, because their ancestors fucked a slave or something 200 years ago.  I think once we are all of the same "race" and we all speak the same language, then that will be the end of xenophobia/racist human conflict.  There will still be wars over ideology and cultural differences to be sure, but if I went all mad-scientist/dictator I'd say that you should probably procreate outside of your given skin color.  For the good of humanity.

Also I think white girls are boring/repressed.  I'm not the only one who thinks that.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Dilbert_X wrote:

I don't care about either really, but I don't see how you can say discriminating Indians are racist, but bluebloods aren't.
i have never once said that the indian caste system is racist. that is ludicrous. everyone in the indian caste system is part of the same race. i have never once said that the 'indian caste system' is racist. you are literally inventing arguments that do not exist. i don't think either are 'racist'. i think both are classist, i.e. tending towards homogeneity and selective breeding. but that doesn't come with a racist ideology at all. it doesn't discriminate based on people of skin colour. skin colour is almost completely irrelevant. it the base-economic power and social/political influence that determines if someone in a class system is a 'worthy' marriage. not their skin colour. class is cemented by land/property and material wealth, as well as social status. none of that in the UK is predetermined by race. the UK upper-class are historically white, as you'd expect. the top tier of the indian caste system are indian. it's not a race-matter at all that they only tend to get with people of the same skin colour.

you really do boggle the mind.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Spearhead wrote:

In 200-300 years I hope that everyone is at least a little mixed with all the other ethnicities.  There are plenty of white people in the US who have black blood in them, because their ancestors fucked a slave or something 200 years ago.  I think once we are all of the same "race" and we all speak the same language, then that will be the end of xenophobia/racist human conflict.  There will still be wars over ideology and cultural differences to be sure, but if I went all mad-scientist/dictator I'd say that you should probably procreate outside of your given skin color.  For the good of humanity.

Also I think white girls are boring/repressed.  I'm not the only one who thinks that.
you're the only person i've heard say that. i have never thought white girls are boring or repressed. and i date girls from the upper-crust. 'repressed'? what is this, the victorian era? or is that how whities are down in the redneck christian south.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
It has more to do with cultural norms and the mass media/marketing/barbie culture.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
speak for yourself. we don't all live in a cultural cesspit with unimaginative girls.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Apparently youve never been exposed to any valley girls.  You'd know what I was talking about if you have.  Its not really a southern thing.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-04-23 04:25:57)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

I'm planning on moving to Tampa after I finish school.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
from wikipedia,

In time the traits and behaviors spread across the United States and abroad, metamorphosizing into a caricature of unapologetically spoiled "ditzes" and "airheads" more interested in shopping, personal appearance and social status than intellectual development or personal accomplishment
Its the worst of consumerism and sexism combined.  It exists because I've talked to other guys who feel the same.  He was dating a jamaican girl or something.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

meh whatever floats their boat.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253

Spearhead wrote:

from wikipedia,

In time the traits and behaviors spread across the United States and abroad, metamorphosizing into a caricature of unapologetically spoiled "ditzes" and "airheads" more interested in shopping, personal appearance and social status than intellectual development or personal accomplishment
Its the worst of consumerism and sexism combined.  It exists because I've talked to other guys who feel the same.  He was dating a jamaican girl or something.
"ditzes" and "airheads" aren't really words you hear here. we have 'footballers wives', who seem to encapsulate those same values (or lack thereof), but they are a tiny minority. and as for not ever encountering valley girls... I grew up in the countryside. though i'm not entirely sure what an american reference to 'valley girls' is meant to entail. your 'valley' could easily be a reference to the san fernando valley or something, as opposed to ours, which kind of implies milk-maids and country belles.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-23 04:43:11)

Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Suburban, shallow, middle class.  Saturated by reality tv, barbie culture, very uneducated, zero intellectual or cultural curiosity, even though they had the opportunity to be otherwise.  Rural and urban people can still be interesting and fun.  Suburbans, on the other hand... lets just say its the worst of both worlds.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

Macbeth wrote:

I'm planning on moving to Tampa after I finish school.
respond damn it
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
What part of Tampa haha?  The city itself takes up almost all of hillsborough county.  Its got everything from the urbane nightlife of Ybor city, to the inner city scary ghettos, to the wild redneck frontier in the north.  Crazy town.  St. Pete where I live is much more artsy fartsy.  More Jews.  More beaches.  We should get a beer sometime.  Go hunt some phythons in the everglades.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6714

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

from wikipedia,

"ditzes" and "airheads" aren't really words you hear here. we have 'footballers wives', who seem to encapsulate those same values (or lack thereof), but they are a tiny minority. and as for not ever encountering valley girls... I grew up in the countryside. though i'm not entirely sure what an american reference to 'valley girls' is meant to entail. your 'valley' could easily be a reference to the san fernando valley or something, as opposed to ours, which kind of implies milk-maids and country belles.
Valley girls probably mean "the valley" area of LA, eg rich middle class white girls who spend a lot of money and have no culture.

I think this is one of those american vs european things again.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

The city. I'm not sure what part yet since it is still some way off. I'm not too familiar with the place since I have only been there a couple of times.  My aunt is leaving me her house down there in the city as well so in 15 or 20 years I'll be getting a free home. Can't wait. Yeah maybe we could airlock a Thai girl too sometime. haha
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

I hooked up with a Cali girl back when I was 18 in Jamaica. Her father managed the resort.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
This woman

from rolling stone,

She's recently become obsessed with the History Channel show Ancient Aliens. "Oh my God," she says. "When it talks about the sky people , how everyone comes from the sky and how the Pyramids were used for star observations, it's too much for me. It all seems to connect the dots. It's blowing my mind."
Just kill yourself now, it will be easier
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4253
stupid is as stupid does
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy

Macbeth wrote:

The city. I'm not sure what part yet since it is still some way off. I'm not too familiar with the place since I have only been there a couple of times.  My aunt is leaving me her house down there in the city as well so in 15 or 20 years I'll be getting a free home. Can't wait. Yeah maybe we could airlock a Thai girl too sometime. haha
The police actually just raided an asian "massage" marlor in South Tampa a couple weeks ago.  Some woman in a business nearby complained about them.  But its okay, because there are literally like 5 more in the same area lol.  Heard that on the radio.

Tampa is the "strip club capital" of the world.  Or at least, second to Las Vegas.  Its a sketchy place.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5584

I read in some magazine that Tampa was ranked as the #1 place for twenty somethings to live in America. It can't be any worse than NYC or north jersey so I'll get used to it quickly. The only thing I am worried about down there is getting arrested for having some pot on me and getting railroaded by the criminal "justice" system of your state. (it is legendary for being bad)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard