Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,888|5684|USA

Super-pass on watching that content.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+452|2632
That's a shame. You won't understand the context of the rioting footage I am going to post then.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,710|5650|Oxferd Ohire
That's ok
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+452|2632
Don't be cowards. Look at this man's life end.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,730|5019|eXtreme to the maX
Dumb fat ladies probably shouldn't be cops.

Four people have been injured when police opened fire on a man holding a knife at a busy shopping centre in Sydney, Australia.

Three women aged between 60 and 82 were hit by bullets and bullet fragments after two officers fired at the man.

The 23-year-old man, who allegedly approached officers with the knife, was also injured.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-36486467

"There were multiple civilian bystanders, including the plaintiff, clearly visible and in the potential line of fire," the documents said.

The state is accused of negligence for failing to train the officer to shoot with reasonable accuracy, failing to emphasise that use of a gun "must be the last resort", and failing to "properly train" her on the appropriate use of non-lethal weapons.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/bys … 54kej.html
#FreeBritney
uziq
Member
+393|2365
she had been a cop for like 20+ years. really makes you wonder how a gun gets mistaken for a taser by skmeoke who has used service weapons for longer than their victim had been alive.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,730|5019|eXtreme to the maX
Very hard in the heat of the moment, still inexcusable.

I'll invoke male privilege and say women aren't a great pick to think rationally or be dextrous in a panic situation.

Why did the kid not just accept getting arrested though?
#FreeBritney
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+452|2632
The whole thing is like a Reno 911 skit. She even sounded like one of the lady cop characters from the show.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+452|2632
Thank God we live in America and not Africa.
NSFL: https://old.reddit.com/r/BrutalBeatdown … chete_for/
This wouldn't have happened if George Zimmerman was there to do something. Thank a cop.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,888|5684|USA

Weird take, dilbert, but I guess you're just trolling. "Obviously the problem isn't policemen or police training or knife-wielding crazies, it's policeWOMEN."
uziq
Member
+393|2365

Dilbert_X wrote:

Very hard in the heat of the moment, still inexcusable.

I'll invoke male privilege and say women aren't a great pick to think rationally or be dextrous in a panic situation.

Why did the kid not just accept getting arrested though?
haven't you bragged here before about knowing some australian target-shooting or archery girl or something? an olympian or something?

so you rate yourself highly because you can swing with a woman ... but, actually, yet another murder of a black youth has to be down to some facetious reasoning like 'lol women with guns'.

amazing mental gymnastics that stop you from seeing the all-too-obvious, all-too-frequently-attested picture.
uziq
Member
+393|2365

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Thank God we live in America and not Africa.
NSFL: https://old.reddit.com/r/BrutalBeatdown … chete_for/
This wouldn't have happened if George Zimmerman was there to do something. Thank a cop.
can we just delete or not post straight-up gore please? this isn't rotten.com. someone being hacked to death in a domestic dispute in africa is not 'race relations'. there is nothing to discuss except to trade the most platitudinous and dumb bullshit like on that reddit thread. some of the comments are hilarious. 'this is why i'm grateful to be american: 400 years ago the world was like this'.
uziq
Member
+393|2365
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 … o-released

wonder what witty riposte dilbert has to shooting a 13 year old. ‘fat women shouldn’t be allowed guns hurr durr’.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+758|5597|United States of America
There's already tut-tutting about how "he shouldn't have been there" and forced the cops into the situation by "making them chase him". I haven't followed the story closely, but my understanding is the powers that be initially claimed he had pointed a gun towards the officers, which doesn't gibe with the video.
uziq
Member
+393|2365
cops shouldn't be shooting 13 year olds to death in any situation. not unless they are child soldiers and you're in a destabilised state.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,907|5545|949

The poor child's mom was not notified of his death until 2 days after. "We failed Adam" is a fucking understatement. Mutiple failures means there are systemic problems and corruption.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+758|5597|United States of America

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The poor child's mom was not notified of his death until 2 days after. "We failed Adam" is a fucking understatement. Mutiple failures means there are systemic problems and corruption.
Why'd you say CPD twice?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+452|2632
The shooting seemed justified. The kid had a gun.
https://youtu.be/XQJO6cS5w2w
If you watch the video a dozen times it becomes clear he was surrendering but the cop at the moment saw a jerky movement from a person with a gun and shot them.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,907|5545|949

No, it still doesn't.

That newsclip ends with, "if you enjoyed that video, subscribe to our channel". Jesus.
unnamednewbie13
Moderator
+1,888|5684|USA

Yeah that really is a reason to vet your videos before you use them to promote your channel. Selling youtube subscriptions with the death of a 13 year old.

I have a lot of questions. Why was he walking around in the dark with an armed thug? How did the gun he was carrying get to that spot on the other side of the fence? Why is the footage so blurry?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+452|2632

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Yeah that really is a reason to vet your videos before you use them to promote your channel. Selling youtube subscriptions with the death of a 13 year old.

I have a lot of questions. Why was he walking around in the dark with an armed thug? How did the gun he was carrying get to that spot on the other side of the fence? Why is the footage so blurry?
Less click bait video answers some of your questions.

https://youtu.be/8dUBC0q-Gsw

The cops instantly rendered aid to the kid after he was shot which is a low bar to clear yet something a lot of cops seem to fail to do.

I know people like KJ will not be happy unless the cop goes to prison. As for me, I could live with saying the shooting was not justified but instead call it something like 'a really tragic accident'. Then pay out money to the family, and transfer or early retire the cop.

This is definitely more of a tragic accident than the lady cop from Reno 911 mistaking a glock for a taser.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,730|5019|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

cops shouldn't be shooting 13 year olds to death in any situation. not unless they are child soldiers and you're in a destabilised state.
13 Year olds shouldn't be running around at night firing off guns either.

The cop could have waited half a second, that half second could have meant his death, its a bad situation and I'm guessing not the kind of situation you've ever been in or ever will.
#FreeBritney
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,730|5019|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Very hard in the heat of the moment, still inexcusable.

I'll invoke male privilege and say women aren't a great pick to think rationally or be dextrous in a panic situation.

Why did the kid not just accept getting arrested though?
haven't you bragged here before about knowing some australian target-shooting or archery girl or something? an olympian or something?

so you rate yourself highly because you can swing with a woman ... but, actually, yet another murder of a black youth has to be down to some facetious reasoning like 'lol women with guns'.

amazing mental gymnastics that stop you from seeing the all-too-obvious, all-too-frequently-attested picture.
I know plenty of lady shooters, one Olympian fairly well. Its a fact that ladies scores are a margin below mens.

Shooting on a range and being involved in a wrestling match/firefight for your life are completely different worlds.
#FreeBritney
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+758|5597|United States of America

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

cops shouldn't be shooting 13 year olds to death in any situation. not unless they are child soldiers and you're in a destabilised state.
13 Year olds shouldn't be running around at night firing off guns either.

The cop could have waited half a second, that half second could have meant his death, its a bad situation and I'm guessing not the kind of situation you've ever been in or ever will.
I believe we call that too fucking bad. For years, cops have allegedly been around to "protect and serve". It's not even as dangerous a job as they brag it is, but the potential to get shot at, in America, is a part of their job, and they know it. They have bulletproof vests on. In no part of the contract do we tolerate them oopsy-shooting citizens because they're easily startled.

The stupid killology/thin blue line mantra or "rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" is particularly cruel because history shows it's pretty damn favorable to shoot first, ask questions later, then get let off the hook.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,730|5019|eXtreme to the maX
In this case it wasn't a "shoot first, ask questions later" situation, the kid was running around waving a gun - which he dropped barely a second before.

The cop made a mistake in a split second, these things will happen in a country where kids can get hold of guns.
#FreeBritney

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard