jsnipy
+3,276|6566|...

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6149|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i was even laughing at how dilbert is overtly racist.
I call a spade a spade, sorry if that offends you.
i've been saying tying race to intelligence is an abhorrent idea
Why? Many things are tied to race, why should 'intelligence' be the sole exception? Why is it 'abhorrent' to say it about intelligence and not sickle-cell anaemia or VO2max performance for example.
british only care about class lines
Don't lump me in with your hate. The class system is a racist system, pretty well by definition.
Call me when a royal marries a black. I should probably give you my pager number, it could happen any moment.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-28 01:46:05)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5629

I think we should keep affirmative action but remove the racial aspect of it. Instead make it class based. Just like they do in the racially harmonious Brazil.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298

Dilbert_X wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i was even laughing at how dilbert is overtly racist.
I call a spade a spade, sorry if that offends you.
i've been saying tying race to intelligence is an abhorrent idea
Why? Many things are tied to race, why should 'intelligence' be the sole exception? Why is it 'abhorrent' to say it about intelligence and not sickle-cell anaemia or VO2max performance for example.
british only care about class lines
Don't lump me in with your hate. The class system is a racist system, pretty well by definition.
Call me when a royal marries a black. I should probably give you my pager number, it could happen any moment.
yeah because the european aristocracy are a great example of the social values and systems that the ordinary citizens of a european state adhere to. because the inbreeding and power-collecting royal dynasties of europe won't marry a black (hint: it's incredibly rare for them to ever marry a non-aristocrat), that means the UK is rife with racism and systematic discrimination. great argument. is that why you're living with your mom in australia? poor you. i bet it kills you that the british royal family aren't marrying into a gene pool you consider regressive and stupid. a small conflict of sentiments there, perhaps.

and why is intelligence the "sole" exception? it's not the sole exception. many things are biologically determined by genetics and race, yes. is intelligence something that is 'set in stone' or 'determined'? no. intelligence is mostly a product of environmental factors and, you know, actual civic standards/education quality. intelligence isn't something you're assigned a 'quota' of by a gene somewhere when you are born. the way human intelligence works and is acquired/practiced is not through a crude amalgamation of the horsepower of your parents. you are making the argument that blacks 'have a lower IQ' because they have been breeding in a black-african gene pool for millenia, which has determined their lower intellectual ability. it just isn't cricket. as studies have shown, if you place a person of black-african descent in a decent western/american setting, they close that 'IQ gap' in less than 20 years. or is that 'evolution by natural selection', as you keep ragging on about, with your cod science?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The 'class system', aristocracy and the royal family are all rolled in together, they're interrelated - as are the people.
Most Brits don't give a crap about 'class', it irrelevant to anyone with minimal intelligence who doesn't need such a crutch.

So put a monkey through university and see what comes out the other end.

Its fairly clear intelligence and evolution are related - why is this so hard for you?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298
"most brits don't care about class"? even our major politicians are diagnosing it otherwise. try again.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ … itain.html

wow you just compared a monkey going to university with an african being put through a decent education system.

yeah monkeys and black people are really closely related, aren't they?

well, in your version of science, anyway, which seems to be bookmarked at 1770.

again, the inferred fact that whites are further 'evolved' than blacks is what is "hard for me", and just about every other scientist on the planet, it seems.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 05:53:34)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Youre quoting Harriet Harman and a class-obsessed cretin like Prescott to prove class is still relevant? My god

They're differently evolved, where did I say 'further evolved? I've yet to say higher intelligence makes people 'superior'.

I've agreed nature and nurture have different impacts on aspects of intelligence. Obviously if you compare Group A (highly educated) with Group B (poorly educated) and repeat the test with Group B educated you'll see an improvement - especially if you use a test which largely measures educated intelligence.... duh.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-28 06:23:01)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298
prescott said "we're all middle class" now in that article. "class obsessed cretin", clearly. would you rather me quote the tories? lol i'm sure the tories are going to deny there being a class system. "my god". you are cutting off the nose to spite your face. to deny the UK's class stratification is inane. it exists from childhood education right on through to the 'closed networks' of senior professions. almost all of our cabinet are from eton and oxbridge. there's no class system, you say? ok. UK has no class system. rofl.

so if education levels out the measured 'intelligence' of the two groups... how are you still arguing for an "evolutionary difference", again?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-28 06:27:45)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Did I say there was no class system at all?
For most people its just not relevant, and its steadily being eroded - Labour had a decade chipping away at it, its nothing like what it used to be.
I guess you're not familiar with Prescott's history either.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298
yes, following the current government's systematic budget-cuts and ideological reforms, the class system is no longer relevant.

you haven't been reading british papers for the last 5 years, i take it? almost every single cut that osborne makes is received through the painful prism of class relations.

please, tell me more. i think you like trying to deny the class system because it doesn't benefit you. i think it's a large part of the reason why you left the UK, running away with your retired parents.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6760
how dilbert views blacks

https://i.imgur.com/F5AvAXY.gif
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298
ahaha
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5629

Tiger Woods performance is fueled by white women. Good for him.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298
does that mean your life's non-performance can be attributed to a relative lack of asian women?
Roc18
`
+655|5834|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Macbeth wrote:

White girls love that BBC. Trust me I know from first hand experience.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5629

I think having a nice Filipino girl to take care of would probably motivate me to try harder at life.

It's payday. You know what that means. Here's my whole paycheck. Here take it. Take it all dragon lady.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298

Roc18 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

you must have found some weird white chicks if they were into your 14 year old pre-pubescent features
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298

Macbeth wrote:

I think having a nice Filipino girl to take care of would probably motivate me to try harder at life.

It's payday. You know what that means. Here's my whole paycheck. Here take it. Take it all dragon lady.
i think that's called "having a functioning relationship". not sure it needs the weird deprecatory racial overtones.
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

you must have found some weird white chicks if they were into your 14 year old pre-pubescent features
Dat penis envy.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298
lol it's not a line of discussion i really want to steer towards, but i find it hard to believe a dude with a face like a 14 year old black karl pilkington wields a mandingo club

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-29 12:52:11)

Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol it's not a line of discussion i really want to steer towards, but i find it hard to believe a dude with a face like a 14 year old black karl pilkington wields a mandingo club
Fair enough about where this is heading, but you're wrong. If you were a girl you'd probably do me.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5629

In a rare open rebuke of a colleague from his own party, U.S. House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) demanded that a Republican Congressman from Alaska immediately apologize for calling Latino farm workers "wetbacks."

In an interview with an Alaskan radio station, U.S. Rep. Don Young (R-AK) used the derogatory term when describing the California farm workers who picked tomatoes on his father’s California farm when he was younger.

“Congressman Young’s remarks were offensive and beneath the dignity of the office he holds," Boehner said. "I don’t care why he said it –there’s no excuse and it warrants an immediate apology.”

Young's remarks prompted a firestorm in social media and brought a swift reaction from lawmakers on both sides of the political aisle.

"I used to own - my father had a ranch. We used to hire 50 to 60 wetbacks to pick tomatoes,” Young said in the interview. “You know it takes two people to pick the same tomatoes now. It's all done by machine."
So he said that wetback had a different meaning back then. I am okay with that.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6760

Macbeth wrote:

dragon lady is a retarded white stereotype. man you think an asian man gonna let a bitch take control of his life? lulz
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4298

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Fair enough about where this is heading, but you're wrong. If you were a girl you'd probably do me.
:s
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5629

Cybargs wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

dragon lady is a retarded white stereotype. man you think an asian man gonna let a bitch take control of his life? lulz
Probably yes

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard