SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

Or 'Male' and 'Female'

If a plug identifies as female does that make it a socket?
You just have to design a new socket to accommodate the plug while it transitions.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX
We'll have to have hermaphroditic connectors, never mind that people will be electrocuted.

Lets just do away with power entirely, the word itself is offensive and we can't have one person having more than another so lets shut it all down.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-10-22 17:40:57)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3450
really sounding every bit like a balding idiot who hangs out in tabloid comment sections.

'political correctness gone mad! we can't even call hard-drives master and slave anymore!'

never mind that left-wing and critical theory discourse uses those terms all the time and nobody is 'triggered' by them. master-slave (in the non-literal sense) are the foundations of hegelianism, for one. d'oh.

but so long as you feel better ranting about 'female and male connectors', as if there's any movement anywhere in the world to rename these things or take offence by them. i just bought 2x male-female cables last week. i didn't think twice about the nomenclature. but then again, i'm not a precious fucking idiot looking to take offence or umbrage at every chance.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

i just bought 2x male-female cables last week. i didn't think twice about the nomenclature.
There you go, reinforcing the patriarchy again.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

i just bought 2x male-female cables last week. i didn't think twice about the nomenclature.
uziq
+492|3450

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

nobody on the left or 'SJW' world talks or thinks like this. like, nobody. again, you sound like an old man chortling to himself in the comment section of the daily mail.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

There seem to be a disproportionate number of black football players, I think we need to take a look at that and introduce quotas so disadvantaged white youths have equal, or better, opportunities.
It's amazing the representation shown when the only thing that matters is skill, isn't it? Almost a meritocracy even.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's amazing the representation shown when the only thing that matters is skill, isn't it? Almost a meritocracy even.
You're not allowed to say that Ken

The National Council for the Training of Journalists’ latest Diversity in Journalism report from 2017 found that around 94 per cent of journalists are white compared to 91 per cent of the UK workforce.
Now say try saying it.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Now I'm using a better resolution monitor I've noticed that one of my desktop icons has a black person in it.
Not only that its a black man talking to a white woman.

https://i.imgur.com/AEF6Y3b.jpg

100% of the people who use my computer are white and this makes me feel oppressed.
Now have to change all the icons.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

nobody on the left or 'SJW' world talks or thinks like this. like, nobody. again, you sound like an old man chortling to himself in the comment section of the daily mail.
I would love to see Dilbert try to wrap his head around TERFs
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6630|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

The National Council for the Training of Journalists’ latest Diversity in Journalism report from 2017 found that around 94 per cent of journalists are white compared to 91 per cent of the UK workforce.
Now say try saying it.
That's because in many institutions meritocracy doesn't matter. There are numerous statistics about the likelihood of being called in for a job interview or bank loans based on your first name.

But you want to pretend this type of racism doesn't exist.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Now say try saying it.
Well I guess it is all balanced. I noticed something happened in a lot of media in the U.S. the last few years. A lot more black people on T.V. and in movies. Not minorities in general but black people specifically. Arabs, Hispanics, Asians didn't get a boost. It seems like black people are used to boost minority representation on excel spreadsheets but black Americans don't represent the entirety of the spectrum of diverse views, religions, and cultures of American minority groups.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

I would love to see Dilbert try to wrap his head around TERFs
The Harry Potter lady was canceled and it's not fair.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

That's because in many institutions meritocracy doesn't matter. There are numerous statistics about the likelihood of being called in for a job interview or bank loans based on your first name.
Don't you think its an indication that people are from a stupid and shortsighted family if their parents gave them a stupid name?
Would you give a stupid shortsighted person who is too dumb to get their name changed a loan?
uziq
+492|3450

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Now say try saying it.
Well I guess it is all balanced. I noticed something happened in a lot of media in the U.S. the last few years. A lot more black people on T.V. and in movies. Not minorities in general but black people specifically. Arabs, Hispanics, Asians didn't get a boost. It seems like black people are used to boost minority representation on excel spreadsheets but black Americans don't represent the entirety of the spectrum of diverse views, religions, and cultures of American minority groups.
don't you shit all over AOC and ilhan omar every chance you get for not being the 'right' sort of american?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Probably the race war won't be between blacks and whites it will be between blacks, hispanics and asians, now that blacks are keeping them down, when hispanics and asians have a longer history in america than they do.

Fun fact, my sister works in a school. The Chinese parents are demanding a cap on Chinese students in each class so their kids don't end up learning chinglish and they get an authentic Australian education.

They also expect the right to dump their kid at school without a word of english and be taught from scratch for free.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-10-22 18:13:18)

uziq
+492|3450

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Don't you think its an indication that people are from a stupid and shortsighted family if their parents gave them a stupid name?
Would you give a stupid shortsighted person who is too dumb to get their name changed a loan?
how is a name reflective of someone's ethnicity/heritage a 'stupid' name?

you seem to have no problem idolising 'elon' for his big jewish energy.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Now say try saying it.
don't you shit all over AOC and ilhan omar every chance you get for not being the 'right' sort of american?
No, just Omar. AOC is congress bae. In a perfect world she and I are together.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

a name reflective of someone's ethnicity/heritage
Are they though?

If they stop people getting jobs and loans then they're stupid.
uziq
+492|3450
and rejecting an amazingly qualified candidate who might do an excellent job because of a first name isn't stupid?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Probably the race war won't be between blacks and whites it will be between blacks, hispanics and asians, now that blacks are keeping them down.
According to SJW scripture, the definition of white keeps expanding to include people that were not considered white before like Italians, Irish, Greek etc. I think in America what will eventually happen is that Hispanics at least light skinned and pretty ones with good hair will be accepted/integrated into white/conservativism with the implicit understanding that their place is to hold the line against liberals/blacks/Islam. Black Americans have an entire political/media complex encouraging an unique identity. Hispanics have a much smaller media complex that is also integrationist. Trump' support among Hispanics is kind of proof of this trend. 

I don't expect this to happen soon though. There would need to be a generation of construction workers in pickup trucks that need to die off.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

and rejecting an amazingly qualified candidate who might do an excellent job because of a first name isn't stupid?
If its Gangsta Drivebai Getdatgreen Muhammad then no it wouldn't be stupid.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

SuperJail Warden wrote:

According to SJW scripture, the definition of white keeps expanding to include people that were not considered white before like Italians, Irish, Greek etc. I think in America what will eventually happen is that Hispanics at least light skinned and pretty ones with good hair will be accepted/integrated into white/conservativism with the implicit understanding that their place is to hold the line against liberals/blacks/Islam. Black Americans have an entire political/media complex encouraging an unique identity. Hispanics have a much smaller media complex that is also integrationist. Trump' support among Hispanics is kind of proof of this trend.
Ah, everyone who isn't black must be white, that makes sense.
uziq
+492|3450
but that isn't their name, is it? they are qualified candidates with sensible names.

amazing how you keep exaggerating and resorting to hyperbole rather than seeing institutional bias for what it is.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

Dilbert_X wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Ah, everyone who isn't black must be white, that makes sense.
I don't expect this to happen to Asians, Arabs, and Indians. Those people have nations with complex political systems, very old cultural history, media empires etc. that all maintain a separate and unique cultural identity. Latin American countries have sort of went through what I mentioned above. Light and white is preferred and have higher social status but there doesn't exist the kind of racial problems or at least discourse that America/Europe has.

America's future is Brazil. Economically, and culturally. Take that however you nicely or poorly you want.
https://www.mailorderbrideprices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/brazilian-women-in-pink-clothes.jpg
https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-14-2015/2-X-cx.gif
https://i1.wp.com/www.inventiva.co.in/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/favelas.jpg?fit=1024%2C671&ssl=1
https://sites.google.com/a/nygh.edu.sg/brazil---people-and-society-poverty-environmental-sustainability/_/rsrc/1394895477198/main-issues/education/crime-and-violence-in-brazil/favela%20crime.jpg?height=249&width=400

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard