+940|5730

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Esteban Cortez

the cameraman is gay
ahahahahaha
ya kno! nigga walkin away and shit1 smdh
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730
if you want a raw look into race relations in the US just watch for videos and read comments from worldstarhiphop.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v … r9f9Zdr955

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v … 6m40OOf14U
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4286
i prefer not to spend my time watching videos of imbalanced people being recorded on laughing cell-phones

it's a bit of a roc-level thing to do
Roc18
`
+655|5822|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

13/f/taiwan wrote:

if you want a raw look into race relations in the US just watch for videos and read comments from worldstarhiphop.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v … r9f9Zdr955

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v … 6m40OOf14U
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4286
america is going to suck cocks in hell
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6740|England. Stoke

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i prefer not to spend my time watching videos of imbalanced people being recorded on laughing cell-phones

The second one features cops being arseholes to a person that isn't black though!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4286

coke wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

The second one features cops being arseholes to a person that isn't black though!
let's be honest, parkour deserves an insta-life ban anyway
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6740|England. Stoke

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

coke wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

let's be honest, parkour deserves an insta-life ban anyway
Well yea I think we can all agree on that.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6529

* parker
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i only go on worldstarhiphop or watch these videos whenever someone post a link in a conversation. i have and continue to see enough similar scenarios on a weekly basis. the novelty and hype wears off after seeing it over and over again.

here is another race related story: i was on the train the other day and this black guy was trying to get a few bucks. he took a different route from mariachi bands that play music. jokes were his specialty and blacks were the target audience. one of the jokes he said stuck with me because it made me laugh. i was probably the only non-black person on the train cart so i stuck out when laughing.

Q: what do you call a white boy on fire?

A: a firecracker.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6529

lol
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6740|England. Stoke

13/f/taiwan wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

i only go on worldstarhiphop or watch these videos whenever someone post a link in a conversation. i have and continue to see enough similar scenarios on a weekly basis. the novelty and hype wears off after seeing it over and over again.

here is another race related story: i was on the train the other day and this black guy was trying to get a few bucks. he took a different route from mariachi bands that play music. jokes were his specialty and blacks were the target audience. one of the jokes he said stuck with me because it made me laugh. i was probably the only non-black person on the train cart so i stuck out when laughing.

Q: what do you call a white boy on fire?

A: a firecracker.
I'm gonna start telling n*** jokes on public transport, when only white people are there obviously. see how well that fairs. Due to blatant everyday race issues of Britain it'll be fine

mod edit: n word removed
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6529

i heard you will have a party for that, and call it BNC

we call them republicans
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730
btw he didn't get any money. i would have given him something but he avoided me because i wouldn't touch his hand when he first came on the cart.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6654|Little Bentcock
This thread
Roc18
`

coke wrote:

I'm gonna start telling n*** jokes on public transport, when only white people are there obviously. see how well that fairs. Due to blatant everyday race issues of Britain it'll be fine

lol "CRACKA ASS? ARE YOU CALLING ME A CRACKA ASS, NIGGA?

Last edited by Roc18 (2013-03-27 17:17:40)

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5617

It wasn't until little Wayne ovedosed on purple drink that I learned purple drink refers to cough syrup mixed with soda. I always thought rappers were referring to grape juice or purple coolaid when they mentioned purple drink.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4286
yeah it's one of the stupider drug trends, as far as they go. siphoning off the fairly uninteresting opioid pain-reliever that they put in cough medicine.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5389|London, England

Macbeth wrote:

It wasn't until little Wayne ovedosed on purple drink that I learned purple drink refers to cough syrup mixed with soda. I always thought rappers were referring to grape juice or purple coolaid when they mentioned purple drink.
It's grape drank, get it right.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5389|London, England
https://xb2.xanga.com/ee4f741672733266629013/w212674939.jpg

Otherwise known as 'quarter water', haha. Used to love them as a kid.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4286
we get them over here, only in long and thin plastic bottles. they cost like £0.15 each. they're practically syrup. i used to get them on the way to school sometimes, if i wanted to spend all my lunch dosh on sweets and make it reallllly go far.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5730
ghetto ass shit.
Roc18
`

hodgetwins bitches
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5617

I fondly remember when you could get a quarter drink, a slim Jim, and 2 bags of chips for a dollar.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard