uziq
+492|3450
shut the fuck up.

your 'points' about india and africa are no points whatsoever. we live in western liberal democracies with EQUALITY between all CITIZENS enshrined in LAW. groups like BLM protesting for their equal rights should be read and understood in context of western liberal democracies; because these are the societies WE have established and OUR declared ideals. why the fuck should BLM protestors be answerable to the ideology of narendra modi? W H A T?

what the fuck are you going on about india for? or mali? or whatever-the-fuck? you are honestly thick as a plank.

did the women's suffrage or later women's lib movements end up with us being ruled in a tyrannical gynecocracy? people campaigning for their equal rights doesn't equal domination or anything being taken from you, for the umpteenth time.

great response with your 'well, ackshually, proud boys aren't racist' nonsense, by the way.

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-30 04:28:45)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Dilbert has clearly never heard of Wakanda.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
In others new, Armenia (Christian) are being invaded by Azerbaijani (Shiite). Crazy combat footage coming out of there.

https://v.redd.it/qtq0fn13i9q51
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6104|eXtreme to the maX

uziq wrote:

shut the fuck up.
How liberal of you

we live in western liberal democracies with EQUALITY between all CITIZENS enshrined in LAW.
Exactly, BLM have nothing to protest over.
Some people got took drugs and overdosed or picked fights with the police while high.

did the women's suffrage or later women's lib movements end up with us being ruled in a tyrannical gynecocracy? people campaigning for their equal rights doesn't equal domination or anything being taken from you, for the umpteenth time.
Wholly irrelevant to race but well done, now find an ethnic group in Africa thats fighting for equality and not domination.

great response with your 'well, ackshually, proud boys aren't racist' nonsense, by the way.
Didn't say that but off you go.

Didn't BLM start off as 'Black Power'? Except Black Power doesn't mean Black Power except when it does.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3450
no, BLM are not the same thing as the black power/black panthers movement.

MLK was critical of 'black power' rhetoric.

although, again, black power has to be taken in context. it's not an out-and-out chauvinist declaration of supremacy, is it? this is a slogan used by the poorest and most afflicted group in a society, who were dealing with jim crow-era inequality. of course in the face of lynchings, race riots and official discrimination, some groups are going to develop militant or extremist tendencies.

not the entirety of the civil rights movement. not the origins of BLM. read a book.

Didn't say that but off you go.
you said i was 'reaching' to claim they were a white supremacist organization. and that accusing these groups of 'dogwhistling' or otherwise non-explicit forms of white supremacy was 'LOL OK'. turns out they gather giant rallies, start fights in the street, and widely use a white power symbol. so how am i 'reaching'? what, every single person throwing up an O-K symbol at a proud boys rally is being 'ironic'? OK dilbert. just an innocent bunch of patriots having a joke and a laugh!

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-30 04:49:39)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Are you sure?

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2020/07/12/16/lewis-hamilton.jpg
uziq
+492|3450
actually 'taking a knee' is the symbol of the movement. and what's your point?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
I thought the black power salute was the symbol of the black power movement but of course you're the expert.
uziq
+492|3450
have any of the athletes to ever put up the fist espoused black supremacist thinking? has louis hamilton said anything to alarm you about the future of the white race, dilbert?

'black power' doesn't literally mean 'the blacks should rule', dilbert.

and, again, BLM has distanced itself repeatedly from militant groups like the black panthers who would talk about 'inevitable race war' or 'the need for violence', etc.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Why is Gay Pride okay but White Pride isn't?
uziq
+492|3450
yes and why don't blue lives also matter?
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
No Lives Matter
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

have any of the athletes to ever put up the fist espoused black supremacist thinking? has louis hamilton said anything to alarm you about the future of the white race, dilbert?

'black power' doesn't literally mean 'the blacks should rule', dilbert.

and, again, BLM has distanced itself repeatedly from militant groups like the black panthers who would talk about 'inevitable race war' or 'the need for violence', etc.
I don't know, they seem to have adopted the salute though.

Maybe that hand signal is supposed to look like a chicken, I mean who knows.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-09-30 06:49:14)

uziq
+492|3450
yes, indeed, and maybe all those neo-nazis are just waving to a friend on the other side of the road.

so your defense of proud boys doing the O-K white power symbol is that black athletes raise their fists or take a knee, too?

you are really not very good at analysis, are you?

the raised black fist is not associated with violent street gangs whose whole purpose and raison d'etre is to intimidate and assault people. it's associated with a civil rights movement.

can you tell the difference dilbert? you turn being obtuse into an art.

do you have any other fascinating analogies from the asian sub-continent? perhaps you can discredit BLM because of iraq's sectarianism? make u think doesn't it!
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Dilbert's article about deadly Indian gang rapes brings up an important point. Why do Indians commit such heinous gang rapes? Why don't they drug them up at house parties first like American college boys?
uziq
+492|3450
india definitely has a way to go with gender relations and gender equality, no question. but rape of a spouse was legal in the west until the 1980s/1990s. it still is in some pockets. and, yes, our culture has its fair share of rapists, abusers, misogynists, etc. the frat boys taking part in drunken initiations and seeing female coeds as meat aren’t exactly a civilisational leap ahead of indian men.

these are attitudes and cultural values that need to be called out and challenged. and attitudes, insofar as they have changed, have changed in the west because the afflicted group have raised their voices and made themselves heard. dilbert is probably highly critical of ‘metoo’, as well, of course. all those innocent men whose lives were ruined! yes, yes, it’s awful that hundreds of thousands of rapes go unpunished every year, and that there’s a culture of silence and shame surrounding the victims; but think of those poor swimming team stars, with bright futures ahead of them, etc etc...

Last edited by uziq (2020-09-30 07:15:49)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718
Uzique once again proves to be the real racist after all. He mocks my Native American upbringing. Dilbert meanwhile has never once in the entire 12 years I have been here said anything like that.

https://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?p … 7#p3979267
Larssen
+99|1886
Dilbert when one is fighting structural inequality domination is so far away from the status quo it's not even worth considering. In fact, the implicit admission by groups like BLM is that in the current system they are at the mercy of powers that be, trying simply to rectify their circumstances through democratic means. And it is true: black people in the United States especially are completely overrepresented in ghettoes, low income housing projects, low wage labour, crime statistics, and death by police - they literally populate the bottom rungs of society in much larger numbers than anyone else. And as you well know, there is little power and wealth to be found among the poorest of the population.

If the aim were truly to subdue other identity groups, to dominate and impose, to circumvent democracy, you would see BLM behave like Al Qaeda.

The fact that I have to make these arguments angers me because I imagine you do actually equate them to terrorist groups, regardless of how stupid that logic is. It's disgusting that any movement for emancipation by the poorest community in the US is from your end met with disdain, derision and calls to discriminate against them. It is so clearly YOU who is unable to show empathy and who is intent on domination over others, solely based on your racial identity.

Last edited by Larssen (2020-09-30 08:17:47)

uziq
+492|3450

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Uzique once again proves to be the real racist after all. He mocks my Native American upbringing. Dilbert meanwhile has never once in the entire 12 years I have been here said anything like that.

https://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?p … 7#p3979267
your native american 'upbringing'? were you raised on a reserve?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6770|PNW

Maybe he means it in context of "if you're born here, you're 'native american.'" I remember that being quipped back and forth by people upset that the indians didn't want to be called indians or whatever.

*checks music thread* yep troll
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
Mac has indigenous blood if we are to believe he isn’t an Arab pretending to be Latino.

Last edited by Superior Mind (2020-09-30 08:46:53)

uziq
+492|3450
referring to black britons as 'africans who happen to be in the UK' multiple times isn't racist or demeaning AT ALL, either.

never mind the fact that all of the hip-hop tracks i posted in that thread were made by african-americans
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3718

uziq wrote:

referring to black britons as 'africans who happen to be in the UK' multiple times isn't racist or demeaning AT ALL, either.

never mind the fact that all of the hip-hop tracks i posted in that thread were made by african-americans
I am a partially indigenous person. Black people are not indigenous to the U.K.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6691
We’re all mysterious space-born cum who happen to be evolving on Earth.
uziq
+492|3450

Superior Mind wrote:

Mac has indigenous blood if we are to believe he isn’t an Arab pretending to be Latino.
what a terrible shame that this noble native soul has been robbed of his culture and now spends his time online proselytizing about the catholic church in rome. truly an example of cultural genocide if ever there was one. imagine advocating for a civilizational war of the christian west against islam and all non-believers when you're a native american. it's a tragedy, an absolute tragedy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard