Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6103|eXtreme to the maX

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

How many times has uziq said, "well you have to accept burning, looting and graffitiing is a normal part of protest these days"
Speaking for myself, I think it's accepting it as the inevitable conclusion of poor governance and malicious/negligent crisis handling.
So its our fault not theirs, right.

Did whites go on the rampage over Justine Damond?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
uziq
+492|3449

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Your point was white people are never harassed or killed for being white, the fact is they are.
i asked you if you’ve ever suffered racism equivalent to those examples, as you were talking about ‘racism’ mostly being a tit-for-tat exchange of banter, and nothing more. this is patently nonsense.
And once again, as a white person living in a white country I wouldn't expect to, however when I've strayed into ethnic enclaves I have based purely on my skin colour.

Black people are just as racist as whites, they're in the minority and downtrodden so you don't really see it, and when you do you dismiss it as a 'reaction'.
it’s not a ‘white country’, though, is it? it’s meant to be a multicultural, multi-ethnic, post-imperial country. stop pretending it’s some white ethno-state and you have precedence as a white man.

america has huge latino and black populations. they are entitled to demand equal treatment. it’s rather the whole advertising byline of america, the brochure subtitle. they are not some downtrodden fringe group making special pleading. they’re a huge contingent of the population!

your attitude stinks. it’s ‘too bad, you’re in a white country’. black labour literally built america’s wealth. black culture drives a huge amount of its cultural production today. their protests are valid.

and, again, your experience of being in a turkish neighbourhood one time doesn’t really seem to compare to any number of the incidents i listed above. you haven’t done a very persuasive job.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

remind me the next time a white jogger gets hunted down and shot for being in the wrong area of london.
I can remind you of the last time a white person was killed for being in the wrong place in London

This would have never had happened if this man's parents were forced to convert to Christianity in order to live in the U.K.
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
uziq
+492|3449

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

remind me the next time a white jogger gets hunted down and shot for being in the wrong area of london.
I can remind you of the last time a white person was killed for being in the wrong place in London

This would have never had happened if this man's parents were forced to convert to Christianity in order to live in the U.K.
the men were british-nigerian. they are very christian people. in fact both attackers were raised in christian households.

please shut up and fuck off.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

it’s not a ‘white country’, though, is it? it’s meant to be a multicultural, multi-ethnic, post-imperial country. stop pretending it’s some white ethno-state and you have precedence as a white man.

america has huge latino and black populations. they are entitled to demand equal treatment. it’s rather the whole advertising byline of america, the brochure subtitle. they are not some downtrodden fringe group making special pleading. they’re a huge contingent of the population!

your attitude stinks. it’s ‘too bad, you’re in a white country’. black labour literally built america’s wealth. black culture drives a huge amount of its cultural production today. their protests are valid.

and, again, your experience of being in a turkish neighbourhood one time doesn’t really seem to compare to any number of the incidents i listed above. you haven’t done a very persuasive job.
Thats great and all but thats not what I said.

You asked if I'd experienced many racist incidents, living in a 90+% white country for most of my life its not likely that I would have is it?

Living in France I certainly had a number of 'racist experiences' when people discovered I was English.
If only they'd known I was ethnically 'one of them'.

Everyone is racist, your posturing and pandering isn't going to change it.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-06-28 04:37:01)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

the men were british-nigerian. they are very christian people. in fact both attackers were raised in christian households.
They should have converted to Marvel Universe instead of Islam

Your tolerance is breaking out again.
uziq
+492|3449
i don’t agree at all that everyone is racist.

which isn’t the point, anyway. people can have whatever views they want. i’m not advocating the policing of opinion. you can be as wrongheaded and fearful of other humans all you like, dilbert. no one really cares.

people are protesting being murdered and discriminated against. that’s when racism has actual consequences, actual harm. being sniffed at by french people for being english never harmed your life.

amazing this has to be explained to you.
uziq
+492|3449

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

They should have converted to Marvel Universe instead of Islam

Your tolerance is breaking out again.
tolerance does not mean equal and unending patience with stupidity. you seem confused. tolerating someone’s religious freedom is not the same as listening to macbeth’s non-stop trolling about catholicism.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Well the Islam must have come from somewhere. Islam is a religion from the Middle East. It is not indigenous to the U.K.

Please understand that I greatly oppose racism. All races should be united in Christianity and opposition to Islam.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

nobody has ever hurled invective at me, threatened me, or belittled me because i’m white. have you suffered this?
The answer is yes.

Have I been murdered? The answer is no. Although I think I came pretty close.
Fuzzy-wuzzies did drop a mortar bomb on my father's house for doing his job, does that count?
uziq
+492|3449
christianity isn’t indigenous to the UK either, dipshit.

go and work on your pet theory on a mouldy subreddit some more.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

uziq wrote:

Christianity has the been the state religion for people living in Britain for thousands of years. Only in the last 70 years has Islam been allowed to migrate into the country with well migrants. I support the migration of good people into western countries. They just need to be baptized Christian or not be allowed in. That's not racism. It would be in their best interest in fact.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

Why don't you try visiting one of the cultural sewers whose culture you're so keen to shovel into Britain?
Then maybe you'll have something to talk about.
uziq
+492|3449
islam and berbers/moors have been present in the UK since shakespeare’s time. spain, our neighbour, was an islamic kingdom for most of the middle ages. christian scholars and islamic scholars exchanged ideas and texts.

the UK was involved with the middle-east from the collapse of the ottoman empire onwards.

please stop making out that islam is some new-fangled presence or idea. it is *checks notes* ‘historical abuse’.
uziq
+492|3449

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

Why don't you try visiting one of the cultural sewers whose culture you're so keen to shovel into Britain?
Then maybe you'll have something to talk about.
i’m not shovelling any culture on the UK. i live in a liberal democracy and one of its central tenets is equality for all citizens. doesn’t seem very complicated to me. meanwhile you’re talking about ‘white countries’. you seem confused.

Last edited by uziq (2020-06-28 04:52:18)

uziq
+492|3449

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

Christianity has the been the state religion for people living in Britain for thousands of years. Only in the last 70 years has Islam been allowed to migrate into the country with well migrants. I support the migration of good people into western countries. They just need to be baptized Christian or not be allowed in. That's not racism. It would be in their best interest in fact.
also the ‘indigenous’ state religion can only be argued back to henry viii, so a few centuries at most. before that it was literally a roman church, i.e. endogenous and not indigenous. please stop committing historical abuse.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Great, then you'll be against muslims and jews importing their intolerant supremacist dogma into the UK, and africans importing their racism, misogyny and violence.
uziq
+492|3449
i am against racism and extremist violence, yes. don’t think i’ve ever advocated them, anywhere, in any context.

you seem very very confused.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

uziq wrote:

also the ‘indigenous’ state religion can only be argued back to henry viii, so a few centuries at most. before that it was literally a roman church, i.e. endogenous and not indigenous. please stop committing historical abuse.
If you're going to argue christianity isn't part of british culture can we agree jews don't belong in the levant?

I mean, they weren't there before they were there were they?
Isn't Judaism native to Egypt?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2020-06-28 04:56:17)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

How many times has uziq said, "well you have to accept burning, looting and graffitiing is a normal part of protest these days"
Speaking for myself, I think it's accepting it as the inevitable conclusion of poor governance and malicious/negligent crisis handling.
No.

This is a weird one to bring up by way of comparison. The NAACP and even Turnbull commented on it. Noor was convicted of third degree murder and second degree manslaughter and afaik is serving time, and not being shunted back onto the force with a slap on the wrist.

That said, he didn't chase her down and shoot her in the back. He didn't kneel on her neck or put her in a dangerous chokehold. He didn't kick her in the face while she was already on the ground and cuffed. From what the public has been informed, it was a regrettable reflex shot by one of the two nervous officers checking the area.

What do you think the exceptional feature of this incident really is, dilbert?

(e: also the chief of police was removed and the mayor lost her bid for reelection)
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Is the George Floyd officer "back onto the force with a slap on the wrist"?

"Regrettable reflex shot" LMAO
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

uziq wrote:

islam and berbers/moors have been present in the UK since shakespeare’s time. spain, our neighbour, was an islamic kingdom for most of the middle ages. christian scholars and islamic scholars exchanged ideas and texts.

the UK was involved with the middle-east from the collapse of the ottoman empire onwards.

please stop making out that islam is some new-fangled presence or idea. it is *checks notes* ‘historical abuse’.
In the time of Shakespeare, were there Mosque in London? No. According to Wikipedia, the first mosque in the U.K. was built in 1889. There is a major difference between having Muslim visitors and letting the Muslims recruit within Christian communities with state protection. And the good Iberian Catholics did eventually expel Islam like the west needs to do nowadays. And note, I said Islam and not people. The Muslim Arabs of Europe can become good Christians like the Lebanese that resisted Islamic terrorism for decades.
uziq
+492|3449

Dilbert_X wrote:

uziq wrote:

SuperJail Warden wrote:

If you're going to argue christianity isn't part of british culture can we agree jews don't belong in the levant?

I mean, they weren't there before they were there were they?
Isn't Judaism native to Egypt?
no. wow you are illiterate.

also i said it’s not indigenous to these islands, which is literally true. both christianity and islam are imported monotheisms from the middle-east, from a culture and context which have nothing to do with the british isles. they are oriental religions, practically.

the indigenous belief system to these islands is paganism.

the fact that christianity has now become a ‘part of british culture’ should be a neat demonstration of how multiculturalism develops and assimilates new ideas, dilbert. really make u think.

also, this might surprise you, but a number of those heads of the ‘state religion’ and monarchs weren’t indigenous either. wowsers !!!

Last edited by uziq (2020-06-28 05:04:58)

SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3716

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

No.

This is a weird one to bring up by way of comparison. The NAACP and even Turnbull commented on it. Noor was convicted of third degree murder and second degree manslaughter and afaik is serving time, and not being shunted back onto the force with a slap on the wrist.

That said, he didn't chase her down and shoot her in the back. He didn't kneel on her neck or put her in a dangerous chokehold. He didn't kick her in the face while she was already on the ground and cuffed. From what the public has been informed, it was a regrettable reflex shot by one of the two nervous officers checking the area.

What do you think the exceptional feature of this incident really is, dilbert?
Noor only got 12 years in prison which again shows cop privilege exist and transcends race. Would your average black non-cop guy in Minnesota get only 12 years for shooting a white woman in the chest?
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6768|PNW

Dilbert_X wrote:

Is the George Floyd officer "back onto the force with a slap on the wrist"?
That's kind of a cherry pick in a sea of officers who slide back into their jobs despite complaints of excess force. That said, I wonder what charges (and a more cynical part of me adding "if any") Officer Chauvin would have faced if not for the fallout.

"Regrettable reflex shot" LMAO
I'm just saying what they said it was, not what I know it was. I don't know, because their body cams weren't on at the time. Apparently his partner drew but didn't point, but Noor drew and shot.

Don't play like you're some kind of justice warrior now. It doesn't fit you.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard