Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
....kind of
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

How are currencies other than the Euro used in Europe? Can I use Euros in the U.K.? Dollars anywhere?

In America we only use dollars. A handful of stores on the border use the peso too though. People were upset about that.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
They have currency exchange services at banks and airports. You pay in the local currency. Or just use a card and it does automatic conversions.

Last edited by Jay (2013-04-05 05:53:56)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Macbeth wrote:

How are currencies other than the Euro used in Europe? Can I use Euros in the U.K.? Dollars anywhere?

In America we only use dollars. A handful of stores on the border use the peso too though. People were upset about that.
dollars in europe? lol you stupid american. can you pay with rupees in chile? no we don't use goddamn dollars. we have a favourable exchange against your stupid dollar.

in the UK you use pounds. in countries that participate in the euro, you use euros. in countries that do not, you use their currency. it is fairly simple.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Just wasn't sure. The dollar is accepted as a secondary currency in many places.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
'many places'? have you left america? i've been to a few continents and the dollar wasn't accepted as a 'secondary' currency in any of them.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6097|eXtreme to the maX
Depends, large hotels might accept US dollars - at a shitty excahnge rate - otherwise basically no.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
ive been to 5 continents
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
count em, 5
Tu Stultus Es
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
it doesn't count when you get sent by your government to one to kill people. that's not being 'well-traveled'. it doesn't imply leisure.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
in that case, 4
Tu Stultus Es
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690
asia, europe, africa, north america, and south south america.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
yup.  all when i was youngster
Tu Stultus Es
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
cept for asia
Tu Stultus Es
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6492|so randum
hi dennis
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom
I went to venezuela, egypt, and spain.
Tu Stultus Es
13/f/taiwan
+940|5690

eleven bravo wrote:

cept for asia
middle east is apart of asia you mexican.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246
ya but i said that doesn't count because he was sent there as state cattle
eleven bravo
+1,399|5251|foggy bottom

13/f/taiwan wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

cept for asia
middle east is apart of asia you mexican.
that was because of the army read up
Tu Stultus Es
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5350|London, England
I went to the UK, Canada, Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, France, Morrocco and Japan yesterday.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4246

Jay wrote:

I went to the UK, Canada, Mexico, Norway, China, Germany, Italy, France, Morrocco and Japan yesterday.
trust me, the epcot version of the UK, italy and france is not accurate.

epcot is true kitsch paradise

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard