AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

Ultrafunkula wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up..tight me!
You really should not be eating shrooms so early in the afternoon.
Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6491|6 6 4 oh, I forget

AussieReaper wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up..tight me!
You really should not be eating shrooms so early in the afternoon.
Cutty say 'e can't HANG!
Cutty Sark?
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6491|6 6 4 oh, I forget

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6170|what

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://gawker.com/5991554/we-have-six-new-amazing-paintings-by-george-w-bush

Hitler did better paintings.
Hitler was pretty terrible painter to be honest.

eg, this work:

https://i.imgur.com/VBpZDkE.png

Look at how fucked up the windows are and how off the depth of the piece is.

https://i.imgur.com/kwLyBY7.png

He should just stick to being a dictator. Bush too.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX
Does Bush even paint?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

AussieReaper wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

http://gawker.com/5991554/we-have-six-new-amazing-paintings-by-george-w-bush

Hitler did better paintings.
Hitler was pretty terrible painter to be honest.

eg, this work:

Look at how fucked up the windows are and how off the depth of the piece is.

He should just stick to being a dictator. Bush too.
so are you just copying and pasting shit off reddit to seem learned and authoritative, or are you an art critic now?

"off the depth", hmm, yeah, sounds legit.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 05:25:46)

cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6490|Kakanien

Roc18 wrote:

Sounds like a secret gay night club, house/techno music all night? No cameras or phones? I think they're trying to hide something.
actually, 5 years ago about 80% of the guests were gay. now it's maybe 50-60%. they also have two darkrooms
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Dilbert_X wrote:

Does Bush even paint?
don't you mean president hopper?

https://boingboing.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/gwb-600x398.jpg

(aussie you might have to google/reddit search that reference)

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 05:32:50)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6123|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique wrote:

so are you just copying and pasting shit off reddit to seem learned and authoritative, or are you an art critic now?
His painting was fine, the problems were with his construction sketches and lack of coherent vanishing points.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-03-21 05:29:30)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Sounds like a secret gay night club, house/techno music all night? No cameras or phones? I think they're trying to hide something.
actually, 5 years ago about 80% of the guests were gay. now it's maybe 50-60%. they also have two darkrooms
house music 25 years ago in new york was largely for blacks and gays. it's funny that roc talks about house and techno music - two genres invented by oppressed and impoverished black dudes in chicago/detroit - as being "gay" in a negative sense. he's dissing his own cultural heritage. music made from the margins. instead he sucks the white man culture's cock like the true prostitute he is, talking about his own race/culture's heritage as being "lame". shame it's much worse to be a little faggot on a leash for the corporate culture that is plundering his race and keeping them shackled to drugs and bling. fucking idiot.

and yeah, serious nightclubs always attract a wide mix of people. as i said, they're one of the very few zones of social transgression, with no boundaries. it only makes sense that a lot of people from 'other' lifestyles will congregate there to act without so much judgement. what happens inside, stays inside... but because a few gay dudes are there, the whole enterprise is homoerotic? lol. stick to beer pong bonding rituals with your college frat boys. that's not alpha-erotic at all, is it?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 05:33:21)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272
i've read that woman's book, on essayistic fiction. i've also read an academic research article from her about the nouveau roman. she's quite smart. i really don't know why a stanford academic wants to wade in on the new york scene hipster thing. a bunch of east-coast intellectuals and writers have been dealing with the 'irony' conundrum since like the mid-1990's (zadie smith? franzen? safran foer?)
Roc18
`
+655|5808|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

house music 25 years ago in new york was largely for blacks and gays. it's funny that roc talks about house and techno music - two genres invented by oppressed and impoverished black dudes in chicago/detroit - as being "gay" in a negative sense. he's dissing his own cultural heritage. music made from the margins. instead he sucks the white man culture's cock like the true prostitute he is, talking about his own race/culture's heritage as being "lame". shame it's much worse to be a little faggot on a leash for the corporate culture that is plundering his race and keeping them shackled to drugs and bling. fucking idiot.

and yeah, serious nightclubs always attract a wide mix of people. as i said, they're one of the very few zones of social transgression, with no boundaries. it only makes sense that a lot of people from 'other' lifestyles will congregate there to act without so much judgement. what happens inside, stays inside... but because a few gay dudes are there, the whole enterprise is homoerotic? lol. stick to beer pong bonding rituals with your college frat boys. that's not alpha-erotic at all, is it?
lol how was I dissing house music? I like house and I'm straight. Daft Punk, and singles from Kaskade, Nick Holder off the top of my head. How does that turn into a race discussion about me sucking the white mans cock? Lmao
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272
because you said a club that plays house and techno music all night is secretely a gay club? based on what? all you know is that it's a club and it plays house and techno music. therefore you're trying to imply that either a) house and techno or b) clubs are 'gay'. both of which have long histories in black culture. you are a self-hating white cock sucker. daft punk your examples of house music? lol why don't you go give the white dude's that copied your music a 'special' french handshake.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 06:31:08)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5375|London, England

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

lol how was I dissing house music? I like house and I'm straight. Daft Punk, and singles from Kaskade, Nick Holder off the top of my head. How does that turn into a race discussion about me sucking the white mans cock? Lmao
Because uzi is obsessed with class and race to the point that it makes him look stupid. He's saying that because you're black, you should like and support everything that other black people have made or done. Being black is your 'political class' and you should remain there, forever, because you were born into it. Just like I was supposedly born poor so I should remain poor, and only have poor friends, so as to keep the ranks of my betters unsullied. It's the worst form of snobbery, and he revels in it. Too bad his father was just a clerk and he's putting on false airs.

He's a closet homo anyway, you can just tell by looking at him in the pictures he loves to post of himself. I wouldn't get too worked up about what he says to you.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272
lol father just a clerk. it's not 1910. we don't have a clerk class. not sure where you're getting your information from, either. you may have made the mistake of telling us that your dad was an alcoholic deadbeat, but i don't remember ever disclosing the specific job my dad has. which is a shame for you, because you have to produce silly things like that. if my dad could afford to send me to one of the country's most prestigious schools, where does the authentic lived-experience stop and the "putting on airs" begin? how does does it get more 'real' for you? should i be a member of the royal family? lol you derpsicle.

and no, i don't think he should like everything black people likes. i'm just pointing out the historical irony in his comments. he says "house and techno" music are gay, but they are integral parts of american black culture and history. therefore he is basically just calling by association his cultural heritage 'gay'. i don't think he should like house and techno music. in fact, i'm sure many black people hate it. but to openly denigrate it and go one step further, and to insult it/people who like it, is pretty funny. it's like calling beebop jazz 'queer', whilst being a black dude living in harlem. it implies a certain level of either blind ignorance or cultural self-hatred. i'm not prescribing what anyone should like. i'm laughing at the funny and retarded comments that our forum's most funny and retarded member comes out with. honestly, to call a music genre 'gay' is about as intelligent as calling someone 'gay' for posting a picture. we get it: you're fat, and you're self-loathing. stop with the high-school level "gay" insults already. you're on the exact same level as roc with that shit. "i don't like it - it's gay!!!!". what are you, 14?

oh and i never once said you should "remain poor". that's laughable. people on this forum think you're a phoney and a funny fraud because you can't run away from your poor beginnings quick enough. if anyone 'puts on airs' and mannerisms that are not properly his, it's obviously you. that's why people find the 'yacht club' stuff so funny. you are desperately fleeing to middle-class identity, in denial/escape of your poor roots. i never said you should remain poor. i laugh at you because you are clearly revulsed by the fact you were poor. you still say in some of your posts that you are revulsed/have a lack of sympathy for poor people who haven't taken the route up like you are attempting. i think that's funny, and actually kind of sad. the only thing i've ever said to you is: don't forget where you come from, or be ashamed, or disown it. i hardly see how that's the 'highest form of snobbery'.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 06:44:58)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol father just a clerk. it's not 1910. we don't have a clerk class. not sure where you're getting your information from, either. you may have made the mistake of telling us that your dad was an alcoholic deadbeat, but i don't remember ever disclosing the specific job my dad has. which is a shame for you, because you have to produce silly things like that. if my dad could afford to send me to one of the countries most prestigious schools, where does the authentic lived-experience stop and the "putting on airs" begin? how does does it get more 'real' for you? should i be a member of the royal family? lol you derpsicle.

and no, i don't think he should like everything black people likes. i'm just pointing out the historical irony in his comments. he says "house and techno" music are gay, but they are integral parts of american black culture and history. therefore he is basically just calling by association his cultural heritage 'gay'. i don't think he should like house and techno music. in fact, i'm sure many black people hate it. but to openly denigrate it and go one step further, and to insult it/people who like it, is pretty funny. it's like calling beebop jazz 'queer', whilst being a black dude living in harlem. it implies a certain level of either blind ignorance or cultural self-hatred. i'm not prescribing what anyone should like. i'm laughing at the funny and retarded comments that our forum's most funny and retarded member comes out with. honestly, to call a music genre 'gay' is about as intelligent as calling someone 'gay' for posting a picture. we get it: you're fat, and you're self-loathing. stop with the high-school level "gay" insults already. you're on the exact same level as roc with that shit. "i don't like it - it's gay!!!!". what are you, 14?
It's not 'his' cultural heritage. You don't seem to understand that. If his own family produced the music, then yes, that is his cultural heritage. Just because he's black doesn't mean that everything that another black person has done in this country is part of his 'cultural heritage'. Are you him? Did you raise him? Do you know what's important to him? Jesus christ, you're the worst sort of racist.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Roc18
`

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

because you said a club that plays house and techno music all night is secretely a gay club? based on what? all you know is that it's a club and it plays house and techno music. therefore you're trying to imply that either a) house and techno or b) clubs are 'gay'. both of which have long histories in black culture. you are a self-hating white cock sucker. daft punk your examples of house music? lol why don't you go give the white dude's that copied your music a 'special' french handshake.
There's nothing negative about being gay.

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you are a self-hating white cock sucker.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272
oh and i never once said you should "remain poor". that's laughable. people on this forum think you're a phoney and a funny fraud because you can't run away from your poor beginnings quick enough. if anyone 'puts on airs' and mannerisms that are not properly his, it's obviously you. that's why people find the 'yacht club' stuff so funny. you are desperately fleeing to middle-class identity, in denial/escape of your poor roots. i never said you should remain poor. i laugh at you because you are clearly revulsed by the fact you were poor. you still say in some of your posts that you are revulsed/have a lack of sympathy for poor people who haven't taken the route up like you are attempting. i think that's funny, and actually kind of sad. the only thing i've ever said to you is: don't forget where you come from, or be ashamed, or disown it. i hardly see how that's the 'highest form of snobbery'.

and yes, of course it's his cultural heritage. you are an idiot. i've already said you don't have to like everything that constitutes your cultural heritage. shit, i think maypole dancing is whack. am i going to deny it's part of white anglo-saxon tradition? no. am i implying i have to embrace it? hell no, i hate it too. but to call it 'gay'? i'm not going to go out of my way to insult people who do practice it. it's a white person thing. i'm okay with it. i can leave it.

oh and roc, yes, i do think it is historically ironic that you will call certain sorts of music "gay", whilst embracing wholesale the white capitalist culture that historically disenfranchises so many black people. on a macro-level, that is ironic, and it's one of the perverse twists in american capitalism. rappers talk about it when they talk about hip-hop culture being poisoned by corporate record labels, and getting everyone into glamorised drugs and bling. are they being racist, too, when they talk about these things with a political or race perspective? don't be a dolt. nobody is saying one individual should be bound to their class or race's heritage. on a wide-angle focus though, there are clearly dimensions to the picture that have ugly race/political insinuations. if you don't want to see that, it's fine. but there are 100's of rappers in your country who do, and 'who happen to be' black. so don't put that shit on me, lameass.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 06:49:56)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and yes, of course it's his cultural heritage. you are an idiot. i've already said you don't have to like everything that constitutes your cultural heritage. shit, i think maypole dancing is whack. am i going to deny it's part of white anglo-saxon tradition? no. am i implying i have to embrace it? hell no, i hate it too. but to call it 'gay'? i'm not going to go out of my way to insult people who do practice is. it's a white person thing. i'm okay with it. i can leave it.
His cultural heritage is American, not black, you effeminate racist fuck.
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Jay wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

and yes, of course it's his cultural heritage. you are an idiot. i've already said you don't have to like everything that constitutes your cultural heritage. shit, i think maypole dancing is whack. am i going to deny it's part of white anglo-saxon tradition? no. am i implying i have to embrace it? hell no, i hate it too. but to call it 'gay'? i'm not going to go out of my way to insult people who do practice is. it's a white person thing. i'm okay with it. i can leave it.
His cultural heritage is American, not black, you effeminate racist fuck.
yes ok, there is no such thing as african american culture in america. ok. lol. embrace the liberalism textbook a little more.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734
the fuck has any of this got to do with race. somebody went full retard
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Roc18
`
What aspect of this white capitalist culture am I embracing so much? Is it because I like drinking Pepsi or eating McDonalds?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Cybargs wrote:

the fuck has any of this got to do with race. somebody went full retard
the history of house and techno music is tied very closely to social struggles. it started out as outwardly political music. it was made by black dudes from chicago and detroit. their acts were self-consciously social+political. calling house music "gay" is funny, if you consider its history. you are basically calling a bunch of black dudes that wanted political equality/emancipation 'gay'. which, when you are black, is ironic, and sort of self-spiting. i never said he should like the music. it's a matter of preference. but to characterize it as "gay" is amusing. it was historically the music of marginalized minorities.

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-21 06:53:36)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4272

Roc18 wrote:

What aspect of this white capitalist culture am I embracing so much? Is it because I like drinking Pepsi or eating McDonalds?
lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard