Roc18
`
+655|5792|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Sounds like a secret gay night club, house/techno music all night? No cameras or phones? I think they're trying to hide something.
And you must be in the closet too posting that picture of me constantly. I don't get it lol, are you gay?
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5790|Catherine Black
damn roc you look about 14
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Roc18 wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Roc18 wrote:

Sounds like a secret gay night club, house/techno music all night? No cameras or phones? I think they're trying to hide something.
And you must be in the closet too posting that picture of me constantly. I don't get it lol, are you gay?
https://i45.tinypic.com/2zr155h.png

yes big boy come here, i want to lick your perfectly round head like a malteaser
Roc18
`

Finray wrote:

damn roc you look about 14
Yeah I know lol.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney
He's got the whitest teeth I'd ever come across.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
how old are you?
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
He's 14
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America
I'm just reminded of what some stand-up comedian said about nightclubs and all that where people tell you to "really feel the music" and he just goes "I don't even like this music! I'm not sure I want to bring in a whole 'nother sense to the experience."
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6744|London

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

next life goal, make it here:

lol where's that? the toilet store?
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Dauntless wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you'd know a lot about toilet stores wouldn't ya, nick the traveling fuckin' bidet salesman

http://fests.eu/en/festival/labyrinth
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

DesertFox- wrote:

I'm just reminded of what some stand-up comedian said about nightclubs and all that where people tell you to "really feel the music" and he just goes "I don't even like this music! I'm not sure I want to bring in a whole 'nother sense to the experience."
yeah but you don't even go out, let alone to somewhere as hectic as a club
Roc18
`

Finray wrote:

how old are you?
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4256

Roc18 wrote:

Finray wrote:

how old are you?
ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaahahahahahaaaaaahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaahahahahahaa
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
wow
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Roc18 wrote:

Finray wrote:

how old are you?
https://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/181/907/Massimo-DAlema.jpg?1317751303
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

22 and still almost posting as many le epic memes as jaekus
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6686|United States of America

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

DesertFox- wrote:

yeah but you don't even go out, let alone to somewhere as hectic as a club
You're confusing me with Hurricane/Macbeth again. How dare you.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney

Mutantbear wrote:

22 and still almost posting as many le epic memes as jaekus
I had to google some 4chan memes because I don't know any.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
Whatever happened to Hurricunt anyway?
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England
Couldn't take the Dome of Hate anymore.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6475|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

yes big boy come here, i want to lick your perfectly round head like a malteaser
Lick his head nice and wet and stick it in a Fun Dip bag and then.... lick it again!
Ultrafunkula

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Dauntless wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

you'd know a lot about toilet stores wouldn't ya, nick the traveling fuckin' bidet salesman

http://fests.eu/en/festival/labyrinth
Labyrinth? We had a monthly club called Labyrinth over here that then had some trance and hard trance going on. Another better club was Screen Club. Had ppl like Sister Bliss and Josh Wink visiting there. Remember drooling like a moron over Sister Bliss near the DJ booth. Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me incoming... In 2000 (I think) Labyrinth arranged a trip to Estonia to a party they put up with the locals. Went over the bay with a catamaran. Well some went. A couple guys got chained at the border before getting on the boat itself. Apparently you can't exit the country when you have a APB for apparent drug related issues. You should've seen the faces of the customs guys in Estonia when all the neon colored spiked haired weirdos lined up for passport inspections. A couple stuck their heads out the booths to look at the some three hundred oddballs with their jaws on the counter. Took ages to get through since some took forever to be verified due to massive amounts of face paint. Eventually we got put in old soviet buses and driven for over an hour through some veeeeeery shady areas to some old shadier factory building. Thank fuck Hostel hadn't come out at that time yet or else we'd been shitting ourselves The place itself was fun as fuck. All the old machinery were still in place and people were partying all over them high as kites. Unfortunately the locals had the music turned on so loud everyone complained earache afterwards. I still have the lanyard I bought then as a key chain. Durable stuff.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up..tight me!
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Ultrafunkula

AussieReaper wrote:

'S'mofo butter layin' me to da' BONE! Jackin' me up..tight me!
You really should not be eating shrooms so early in the afternoon.
Jaekus
+957|5180|Sydney
Unless of course you have more shrooms for later.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard