tuckergustav
+1,590|5921|...

_j5689_ wrote:

Man, it's crazy how much having a kid changes people, just recently I saw a guy who used to be a party animal and now he's like a respectable gentleman, he was very calm & quiet and not so smiley and he wasn't drinking liquor by the bottle but just sipping a beer.  He's not smoking anymore either because he's trying to get a job at the TSA
He isn't calm & quiet...he is just exhausted. Kids have this knack of sucking up your entire life. As rewarding as they are...they are ruiners of fun.

Have you ever tried to entertain a 2 year old while hung over? I am guessing you wouldn't make a habit of it after a few times.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6692|United States of America
Thank you for saying that, tuck. I tend not to believe anything parents say unless they're comedians, because they're generally less delusional.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5921|...

Ah yeah, I am not gonna sugar coat parenting. It's a messy business. I happen to think my kid is the coolest kid ever but I still know how inconvenient she is.

AND I didn't have her until I was 28...I could not imagine having a kid any younger. Think of all those fun and carefree years you are giving up.

Hey kids! Wait to have kids until you are done being a kid. Thank you and have a nice day.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5366|London, England
I'll probably be 33 when my time comes. I'm gonna be an old dad

Last edited by Jay (2013-03-15 16:33:12)

"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
tuckergustav
+1,590|5921|...

Nothing wrong with that.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6745|Oxferd Ohire
quiet jay
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
wut?
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Roc18
`
+655|5798|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

haha. "a mollie". americans!
https://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s108/Mystline18/45454z.jpg
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Torrenting something because I'm too fuckin lazy to get up and get the DVD from the other room. First fuckin world problems.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2013-03-15 21:28:39)

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Kiss me once, shame on you
Kiss me twice, let's party!
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6697|Tampa Bay Florida
Kiss me thrice, instant buttsex
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6662

Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5972|London, England

ur gay
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5186|Sydney
I haven't had a pill in ages. Been sort of looking but no luck. I used to have heaps of connections.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4262
why would you want to take pills? they're like a lotto gamble of unknown chemical misadventure. pills should always be a last choice.
Jaekus
+957|5186|Sydney
Yeah I know. Ideally I'd get powder or caps, but I'd get a testing kit online if I could find a decent source and test the before buying.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4262
has the online silkroad thing not really caught on / become viable in australia yet? with a pocketful of bitcoins and a TOR connection you could have anything you want, posted to your doorstep, at lab-grade purity. it's the 21st century, why risk anything with a sketchy street-dealer and a mysterious pill?

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-03-16 06:48:20)

Jaekus
+957|5186|Sydney
I haven't even heard of it, much less looked into it.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
To celebrate st. patty's today or not... tis the question.
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Jaekus wrote:

I have never bought anything from there but have looked. It uses an anonymous network called TOR that you can order drugs in bulk and pay with bitcoins. Bitcoins are a digital currency that is used to avoid records and tracking of real money. I haven't bought anything since I fear getting arrested.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4262
n00b
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

Keep me updated on your doorstep drug deliveries
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4262

Macbeth wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I have never bought anything from there but have looked. It uses an anonymous network called TOR that you can order drugs in bulk and pay with bitcoins. Bitcoins are a digital currency that is used to avoid records and tracking of real money. I haven't bought anything since I fear getting arrested.
you can also buy illegal weapons/bombs, large quantities of industrial chemicals (i.e. for refining your own cocaine), prostitutes, and assassinations (legitimate). it's the black-market / criminal underworld, only brought into the 21st century. the 'deep internet' as lots of journos started calling it, a year or two back when public knowledge cottoned onto its existence. AFAIK the american security agency (NSA?) are busily building some of the biggest data-centres ever seen in order to try and start cracking into it and tracking its dealings. you should get in and get out before the feds catch up with the business.
Jaekus
+957|5186|Sydney
Already onto it...
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5593

I rather buy local and support neighborhood minority small businesses

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard