Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Have shoulder pain while taking a breath, gonna google to find out what I have

e: Turns out I have a brain tumour  pulmonary embloism. rip adams

Last edited by Adams_BJ (2013-02-20 19:20:47)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

i think . . . fuck it. let google diagnose it, but to hear what bf2s thinks would be entertaining.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6312

too many shrugs?
Adams_BJ
v0v
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5179|Sydney
RIP in piece
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6153|what

In pieces.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5543|Toronto

Adams_BJ wrote:

Bad news, you'll need no less than 2 teeth pulled. Thankfully you shouldn't need any more than 1 kidney replaced, either.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Cheez
Herman is a warmaphrodite
+1,027|6439|King Of The Islands

Pochsy wrote:

Adams_BJ wrote:

Bad news, you'll need no less than 2 teeth pulled. Thankfully you shouldn't need any more than 1 kidney replaced, either.
The urethral camera only pinches at first, but you'll get used to it.
My state was founded by Batman. Your opinion is invalid.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
The teeth will need to be replaced with rubber versions
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Adams_BJ
Oh no! Will I still get erections?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
That depends on how long your middle toe is
Adams_BJ
It's shorter than my second toe!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6191|Roma
In that case, you might have to epilate your beard from now on.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Just finished having dinner with my ex and her boyfriend (they're my friends) and some guy got hit by a car nearby. Ran down because I know first aid and just had a brief refresher only yesterday at work; he was pretty messed up. There was security from a nearby restaurant that had it under control so I kept a distance, other than the people on the street that I told to get off the road. We then left. A minute later an ambulance turned up, followed by four more. Bit of overkill but I really felt sorry for the poor guy. Fair bit of blood and he looked kinda fucked up; someone had put him in the recovery position but he was moving about, obviously delirious.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-02-21 05:19:44)

Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

we should take trip to east asia together. Bring Jnumbers and shifty with us.
https://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/551355_353227641459346_114074402_n.jpg
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

Jaekus wrote:

Just finished having dinner with my ex and her boyfriend (they're my friends) and some guy got hit by a car nearby. Ran down because I know first aid and just had a brief refresher only yesterday at work; he was pretty messed up. There was security from a nearby restaurant that had it under control so I kept a distance, other than the people on the street that I told to get off the road. We then left. A minute later an ambulance turned up, followed by four more. Bit of overkill but I really felt sorry for the poor guy. Fair bit of blood and he looked kinda fucked up; someone had put him in the recovery position but he was moving about, obviously delirious.
thought this was the 'good things that have happened in your life lately' thread then for a sec

had to double-check it wasn't macbeth posting
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
I got over my ex a few years ago, but we've maintained a friendship.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-02-21 08:34:52)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
macbeth hasn't got over his ex yet. her shallow grave still leaves a bump under his living room rug.
tuckergustav
+1,590|5914|...

If you are over it and y'all are now friends...why do you call her your ex instead of your friend? Do you introduce her to others as your ex-girlfriend? Just wonderin'.
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
That's a good point and when typing that I actually changed it from 'friend' to 'ex', simply because I've made reference to her on the forum here as being that person. In real life I just call her my friend to everyone as I see the 'ex' connotation as unnecessary.

Last edited by Jaekus (2013-02-21 09:04:02)

Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255

tuckergustav wrote:

If you are over it and y'all are now friends...why do you call her your ex instead of your friend? Do you introduce her to others as your ex-girlfriend? Just wonderin'.
cause i'm guessing it's kind of weird to call someone a "friend" with complete honesty when you know what the inside of her butthole tastes like
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6497

i'll bet you could tell the difference
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
Taste the rainbow
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4255
finally got the final print designs thru for my promotional poster. this weekend is gonna be so good.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/547011_10152607762105118_498643032_n.jpg
Jaekus
+957|5179|Sydney
high res image/10

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard