unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

Even the doll in the background is all like WTF?!
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6709|Toronto | Canada

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I've had women tell me that a critical gallbladder infection was worse. Like the one I went through last October/November before it was taken out. That last day was not one I'd care to repeat.
My mom had 6 kids. She's said kidney stones are way more painful. I'm comfortable with never having to experience either. But I'm sure childbirth is a wonderful experience. Women can keep it for themselves.
ive had a few kidney stones so i think i can skip this experiment. theyre hell
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

I've had a weird pain in my lower abdomen that switches from side to side on occasion and sometimes rides straight up my back. No idea what it is. Visited the doc's several times, got blood tested and whatnot, zip. Personally I reckon it was a hernia, or is a hernia since I still feel it from time to time. To date the most painful thing I've experienced. No idea how I got it. I was sitting down when it first struck.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney
I fractured my 3rd and 4th vertebrate when I was 19. Hurt like all hell.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

@moab

The gallstone didn't really build up to pain over time. It started in the morning as all but debilitating discomfort before I drove my dad to pick up his truck at the mechanic, then evolved into agony over the course of a couple hours as I went home and tried to sleep it off.

Paramedics couldn't find out what was wrong by prodding, urgent care docs couldn't see it with an xray. At that point my entire abdomen was shooting up and down with pain like it was being worked over by Hellraiser demons. But the hospital tossed some heavy duty painkillers into the mix, then found the problem a CT scan. At that point, it was do or die.

If you really are getting bad pain, I suggest you find out what the fuck it is before it floors you.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6193|Escea

Haven't actually had anything major for a long time, just the odd twinge if I exert myself. Kinda sucks when I want to do exercise since theres a chance I'm going to be feeling sore by the end of it. Thanks for the advice though.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard