Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

Consisting of filo dough, nuts, and honey or syrup this dessert dish is found primarily in Turkey and middle and central Asia countries.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5372|London, England
Baklava
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

Pick a topic.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
The colors of poop for 1000.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

This popular type of roll is both named after a mythological creature and a favorite of Macbeth's. It consist of Eel, Avocado, Japanese Cucumber (or regular cucumbers), Sushi Rice, and Nori Unagi (Eel) Sauce.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6704|Tampa Bay Florida
ching chong nikasakawakasika
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+683|6305|Washington St.
Unicorn Roll
Leprechaun Roll
Centaur Roll
Minotaur Roll (okay someone invent this if it hasn't been already, that'd be cool...)
Chimera Roll
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5979|London, England

are dragons mythical? I mean they do exist
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

Nope, nope, nope,
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

Mutantbear wrote:

It is a dragon roll. Not in the sense that most people think.
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5557|Toronto
Liger roll
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+683|6305|Washington St.

Mutantbear wrote:

The man is right. Your answer is wrong.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5979|London, England

polar bear roll
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5557|Toronto

pirana6 wrote:

Mutantbear wrote:

The man is right. Your answer is wrong.
Nah, I think after seeing my answer that he'll reconsider what was formerly 'right'.

Nobody can resist a Liger roll...or the thought of one?
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6646|949

Don't dragon rolls usually have crab meat too? Dragon rolls are good. Sushi is good. I'm hungry now.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
I just ate sushi nom nom nom
-Frederick Bastiat
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
I'm sorry but sushi is absolutely disgusting.  Cold fish?  What the fuck.  Perverts.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Spearhead wrote:

I'm sorry but sushi is absolutely disgusting.  Cold fish?  What the fuck.  Perverts.
To you southern boys it's bait, amirite?
-Frederick Bastiat
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Yes.  YES YOU ARE JAY.

Peanut oil or whatever the fuck is also disgusting as hell.  Fuck y'all, Japans a nation of pervs and you all know it.  Disgusting food, disgusting people

[banned for racist comments]
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
So Jay how do you reconcile me being a "southern boy" and a progressive liberal in the same sentence?  You don't?  muwahhhaaa
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
You're not really southern, you live in Tampa with a bunch of old northerners.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
My cousin-in-law is your mayor btw
-Frederick Bastiat
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
Actually a lot of guys living here have never fished a day in their lives.  Must be the NYC in all of us.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
What?  Mayor Buckhorn?  Mayor Foster?  Tampa bay is more than one city FYI
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Bob Buckhorn
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard