Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5577

Does anyone watch these shows but me? I am not crazy about Intervention but will watch it occasionally. I love the first 48. I will watch it whenever it's on.

For those that do not know:
Intervention is a documentary type show that follows the life of a drug addict right before their family stages an intervention for them to be sent to a drug rehab place paid for by A&E.

The first 48 follows the first 48 hours of a real murder investigation. It follows the police as they do interrogations and other stuff. It is all real. Basically a real life CSI. In my opinion the show is better than CSI.

Ignore the guy talking but pay attention to the interrogation. Stuff like this happens fairly often on the show.

If you don't watch either of these you should try to catch one. Full episodes are online at A&E
http://www.aetv.com/the-first-48/video/#10051651878

Last edited by Macbeth (2012-12-10 16:15:17)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5170|Sydney
Intervention sounds interesting. I'm currently studying a unit for a mental health cert IV, which is titled Work Effectively in the Alcohol and Other Drugs Sector.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6684
I've watched intervention once with a friend but it was so we could feel better about our own associations with drug use.
intervention will make you cry
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6784|Jupiter
lol intervention is just proof there is no hope, almost every person on that shows ends up arrested or back on drugs
CC-Marley
+407|6820
I watch both. The lady likes to watch Hoarders.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
I used to watch the first 48 when it aired here on free tv. Havent seen it in maybe a year though.
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6465|6 6 4 oh, I forget

CC-Marley wrote:

Hoarders.
Now that's some funny shit.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6650|BC, Canada
meh. especially to intervention. terrible tv really.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6646

Intervention is awesome. I watch it for the comedy. Back in college me and my roommates would have our weekly Monday night Intervention fest where we'd get drunk and/or high and let the sarcastic, morbid humor fly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard