Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
pharmaceuticals are bad for you? I'm sure if you pop 5 at the slightest uncomfortableness, but if you have 1 or 2 for the odd head ache im sure youre not gonna die
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Brasso wrote:

man superior mind really lives up to his name huh
Still think you suck Haffey.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

Brasso wrote:

He's just very... Brooklyn.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Brasso
+1,549|6632

i bet he believes in most conspiracy theories
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5966|London, England

im ded
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6661|BC, Canada
Rip in pieces mutant.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

https://i.imgur.com/f5axw.png
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria
I think I did it right.
My kids like vegetables and fruits.
They already have a habit of demanding a bowl of apple, kiwi or banana slices when watching SpongeBob or watching me play Wii.
The younger also has a craving for broccoli.

(BTW, they're green, organic kiwis from the same local apple farmer, who grows them outside until October in Austria. Weird, all these years I somehow thought kiwis were some exotic fruit that could only grow in some far away country.
HA! Screw you, New Zealand! There goes your only export product!)

Brasso wrote:

He also has an excellent avatar picture.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX

Superior Mind wrote:

You can't and shouldn't prevent your children from making their own food choices outside the home. As long as you have a solid diet at home you ensure your child's normal and sane behavior.

Feeding your child is not over protecting it. From birth to at least 14 you're likely to have near complete control over your child's diet. Just feed them at each meal time and they will be much less likely to have the desire to eat shitty foods. People think going to mcds is easier and cheaper than buying groceries and cooking food. Then they get diabeetus and a erectile dysfunction. This shit isn't complicated. People are just brain washed and pumped full of otherwise unnecessary pharmaceuticals. Eating a real diet includes the use of medicinal herbs. Which, except for those extreme cases, eliminate the need for industry drugs. But it's all because of media brainwashing and scientific plots against us.
OK but I feed the cat the best catfood, fry him the most expensive fish - snapper etc.
I let him out and he eats lizards.

Explain that.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma
I've come to the conclusion I'm incapable of living a life in Italy and dealing with shit at home too. I'm too disorganised lol.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Frank Reynolds
+65|4331

tuckergustav wrote:

BTW, sugar in general isn't a bad thing. Just like fats...there are good sugars and bad sugars.
100% incorrect.  srsly we need a test before people can have kids ffs.
What are you looking at dicknose
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

Dilbert_X wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

You can't and shouldn't prevent your children from making their own food choices outside the home. As long as you have a solid diet at home you ensure your child's normal and sane behavior.

Feeding your child is not over protecting it. From birth to at least 14 you're likely to have near complete control over your child's diet. Just feed them at each meal time and they will be much less likely to have the desire to eat shitty foods. People think going to mcds is easier and cheaper than buying groceries and cooking food. Then they get diabeetus and a erectile dysfunction. This shit isn't complicated. People are just brain washed and pumped full of otherwise unnecessary pharmaceuticals. Eating a real diet includes the use of medicinal herbs. Which, except for those extreme cases, eliminate the need for industry drugs. But it's all because of media brainwashing and scientific plots against us.
OK but I feed the cat the best catfood, fry him the most expensive fish - snapper etc.

Explain that.
natural instinct to hunt. If a cat doesn't need to hunt it still will for the pleasure and each what it catches because its fresh.

Also why the fuck fry the snapper? Your cats wants shit raw.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX
I don't know, he prefers it fried, with a little lemon juice.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

Frank Reynolds wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

BTW, sugar in general isn't a bad thing. Just like fats...there are good sugars and bad sugars.
They're also not bad...
tuckergustav
+1,590|5915|...

Frank Reynolds wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

So, you are saying all sugar is bad?

Are you saying that fruit is bad because it has sugar in it?

I am so glad you came back to have a nice discussion.

srsly
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England

tuckergustav wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

srsly
He'd fail his own test.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

Brasso wrote:

i bet he believes in most conspiracy theories
I believe in nothing. I'm fuck you up. Give us the money.

Ya give us ze money.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

DrunkFace wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Superior Mind wrote:

Explain that.
natural instinct to hunt. If a cat doesn't need to hunt it still will for the pleasure and each what it catches because its fresh.

Also why the fuck fry the snapper? Your cats wants shit raw.
a) cats aren't humans
b) lizards aren't shitty food (especially for a cat)
Frank Reynolds
+65|4331

FFLink wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

Frank Reynolds wrote:

srsly
He'd fail his own test.
you two fucking mensa members understand fructose from fruit and sweeteners and sucrose increase fat production?  your body does not care where the sugar came from...all it knows is it is sugar.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694
It only gets converted to fat if you don't utilize the energy immediately.
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

Additional fiber in fruit staves off the unwanted bacteria. Sweeters lack this aid in the growth of unwanted bacteria (prob why probiotics are so popular)
Frank Reynolds
+65|4331

jsnipy wrote:

Additional fiber in fruit staves off the unwanted bacteria. Sweeters lack this aid in the growth of unwanted bacteria (prob why probiotics are so popular)
of course fruit is better than gummy bears for its nutritional value but there is no such thing as good/bad sugar.  sugar is sugar top the human body.  and yes Supmind the same can be said about any calorie.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6693|Devon, England
So you're saying all calories are bad?
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6193|Roma
New iTunes can go suck a dick.
I download it and it can't locate any of the songs i bought USING iTunes because it uses a crappy new filing system.
I have to point it to the bought stuff individually. Fuck. That.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Frank Reynolds
+65|4331

FFLink wrote:

So you're saying all calories are bad?
ummm...no.  wtf.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard