Poll

When 2142 Comes Out Are You Going To....

Run to your local store to buy a copy46%46% - 15
I already have it pre-orderd12%12% - 4
This BETA made me not want to buy it15%15% - 5
I dont like sc-fi FPS games3%3% - 1
Wait a while and see what people post on the forums18%18% - 6
Ignore it and buy quake wars3%3% - 1
Total: 32
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6730
Pretty simple really, what are you going to do?

Personally i think im going to wait a week to see if they fixed anything i dont jsut want to jump in and waste my money...
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6710|Tampa Bay Florida
I'm definately buying it..... even if it's a total letdown (which it probably won't be) I can always just give it to a friend for a Christmas/birthday present

Buy honestly... I don't think it will be that bad.  I'll buy it anyway.  I know, I like to live life on the edge
00joe
+16|6667|UK
Will either buy it at release, or pre-order closer to release.

As long as they fix the server crashes, I'd buy it at it's current state.
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6614|Iceland
im playing beta, the crashes are 10x worse than 1.3, what a ightmare, i havnt finished 5 rounds in a row sicne i got BETA
Crestfallen
+27|6469|England, Leicester
Probably follow your example.  I don't fancy buying a game still packed full of bugs that make it annoying to play.  I want something fun to spend my money on, and if BF2142 doesn't live up to my expectations then I'll get another game.  Luckily (if it does come out in October that is) there are plenty of games coming out around the same time.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6679|The darkside of Denver
I never really liked sci-fi FPS games. However, i decided to give the 2142 beta a spin and by doing so i reaffirmed my disdain towards Sci fi games. I will most likely not be buying 2142.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6752|St. Andrews / Oslo

I'm gonna Run to my local store to buy a copy
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6468

Jenspm wrote:

I'm gonna Run to my local store to buy a copy
Me too, if they fixed the server crashes and the major bugs, then this game will be great
Sea_JayUK
+19|6543|Notts
Bf2 was my first online FPS and I've enjoyed the experiance considreably. I'm not sure if I come into the bracket of 'mature gamer' but I've been playing games all my life, im now 20 y o, professional job etc.
I'm impressed with BF2, yes it does crash and yes some people do exploit and even force TK's but overall I've enjoyed the experiance. I've bought a new pc (arrives Tuesday!!!) which will run BF2 with all the settings on high and will run to the shops to buy 2142. EA have done a decent game in BF2, and because of this the game enters my top 5 of games i would byu any sequel to based on the last game.
Metal Gear Solid
Final Fantasy
Grand Theft Auto
Battlefield
Command and Conquer

i hope to see you all on 2142

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard