*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6749|Malaga, EspaƱa
I do no know if anyone joined or made those type of squads before but it,s kinda funny some examples i,ve been in.

1) Sniper Only Squads : These where comes by a total Pwnage on distances just great fun when u use Voice IP, 1 Person on the rooftop! , the others : HES MINE!!!!! just killstealing stuff it,s a great laugh.

2) Support Squad : This is just to cry for. whats not so beautifull then a lined up Squad of PKM users ''Sniff Sniff'' i especialy put my woofer on for this event . the sound of a full squad of firing PKM is just so heavy metal . and ofcourse the kills arent so bad either
ToiletTrooper
+25|6781|WC
medic squad rules,, only reviving eachother " "sniff sniff" "
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6749
All AT pwns pretty hard.

6 rockets comin' at a tank?  He doesn't stand a chance!
Rotter
+0|6772|United States
Yeah, I agree with all. It's very cool sounding, although I've never done it.
+0|6754
Its been proven that a squad best works when its diverse.

Couple medics to keep the squad healthy
Support to keep the squad armed
Couple anti tank to take the armor out with ease
Spec ops/Assault to just deal with generalities
Sniper is optional-not completely necesary to pwn as a squad
Engineer if u wanan travel by vehical -not neccesary at all

When your all meds you lack the fire power when a tank rolls around

All Support is just screwed when the squad leader dies, cause then they have to start from square one back at base all over again...

All snipers accomplishes nothing and usually come dead last in standings- due to no flag capt or nething

All anti tank has the same problem as support

ALL OF THESE CAN TEAR PEOPLE A NEW ONE, but id have to say a diverse squad of many is the best choice

Last edited by 34766 (2005-11-10 15:31:56)

THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6776|AUS, Canberra
we once had 4 of us running round all together ith our knifes out, as we ran towards anyone they didnt know who to shoot!!
BladeRunner
+5|6754|UK

the_heart_attack wrote:

we once had 4 of us running round all together ith our knifes out, as we ran towards anyone they didnt know who to shoot!!
Jeez that sounds quite scary, dude....errr...and pretty lethal too
SNIPMIKE
Fire In The Hole!!!!!!
+1|6755|Orlando, FL
Spec op only squads are force to be reckoned with.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6794|Singapore

Support only is pretty gay too. Sharqi and we had a full suppport squad in the TV station. I was SL so i stayed in the stairwell while my mates were at the flag. We just tossed grenades at everything that moved. =P.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6776|AUS, Canberra

polarbearz wrote:

Support only is pretty gay too. Sharqi and we had a full suppport squad in the TV station. I was SL so i stayed in the stairwell while my mates were at the flag. We just tossed grenades at everything that moved. =P.
stat padders!!!
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6794|Singapore

nade-wh0res. ever seen 4 grenades dropping around you? I'll arrange a demostration the next time we have a bad day and just wanna do something stupid.
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6783

34766 wrote:

All Support is just screwed when the squad leader dies, cause then they have to start from square one back at base all over again...
Or the leader can just leave and re-enter the squad and spawn on whoever's left alive.

I agree that a diverse squad is the best, but the point of this thread is to point out the pwnage of the rarely used all-one-kit squads.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6788|The Hague, Holland

the_heart_attack wrote:

If I would see 4 guys running towards me with a knife, this is what I would do :

1. Shoot one guy down
(No time to reload)
2.If Im lucky I could get another 1 with the pistol.
3. Run away from them

Wouldnt it be funny to see 1 guy running away while 4 guys chase him?
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6777|Mechanicsville, VA

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

If I would see 4 guys running towards me with a knife, this is what I would do :

1. Shoot one guy down
(No time to reload)
3. Run away from them

Ever seen the "mine" movie... quite hilarious... except that its about 30-40 mecs chasing one usmc.
bmyerz85
+0|6754

34766 wrote:

Its been proven that a squad best works when its diverse.

Couple medics to keep the squad healthy
Support to keep the squad armed
Couple anti tank to take the armor out with ease
Spec ops/Assault to just deal with generalities
Sniper is optional-not completely necesary to pwn as a squad
Engineer if u wanan travel by vehical -not neccesary at all

When your all meds you lack the fire power when a tank rolls around

All snipers accomplishes nothing and usually come dead last in standings- due to no flag capt or nething

ALL OF THESE CAN TEAR PEOPLE A NEW ONE, but id have to say a diverse squad of many is the best choice
Me and 2 friends(3 man squad) rarely do not come in first place on a map as all snipers, simply because we only die about 3 times, and get 20+ kills each per map.  If sniping is only fun with another sniper because no rifle in the game can regularly kill an enemy with 1 shot, that is why you need another sniper to finish the target before they can run and get a med pack.
RedFiercare
The Kid
+2|6749

shortah wrote:

Ever seen the "mine" movie... quite hilarious... except that its about 30-40 mecs chasing one usmc.
Where's the foxdonut?
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6846|UK

shortah wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

1. Shoot one guy down
(No time to reload)
3. Run away from them

That mine movie is quite outstanding.
lt.lockz
+1|6759

BladeRunner wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

Jeez that sounds quite scary, dude....errr...and pretty lethal too
ive seen this.... it IS scary they came hoppin and sprinting its abit overwhelming. then i got ahold of myself....DAO'd 3 of 5 of the monkey ninjas(what i call a squad of knifers) and my squadies handled the other three(damn reload time onthat DAO).
dshak
+4|6819
people running at you with knives is the easiest way to rack up the sometimes otherwise elusive pistol kills. I do like "monkey ninjas" though, the concept is spot on.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6794|Singapore

mine mine mine mine mine. MINE?!

All support = incredible defense of a flag against chopper, foot or air.
chickenmuncher
+2|6756| U.S.A.
1 support guy,1 medic and 4 AT is what I did once, at Karkand. 4 shotguns, unlimited ammo, and a medic that will revive you and heal you on demand.     Going though those allies was hell  for the other team. hahahaha

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard