SgtMurphy
+11|6557
rank means NOTHING in this game. 

well, it means some people dont have a life...  play 10-12 hours a day, what losers.
Burpman01
+1|6624
Terra99 is another general doing the same thing, he is a plane whore and never accept to wait for HIS plane. 

http://www.bf2s.com/player/45654595/

there is a little video on youtube, the quality is poor, but we can see him shot the guy a few time then finally abuse his admin power and kicking the guy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTrqzco924Q

As we say rank really mean NOTHING....we'll never change an asshole....
im_in_heaven
+27|6605

THE RUSKIE wrote:

The reason he probaly did it, because he is fukin fed up with noobs that cant fly get in the jet.........thats why he does it...
So you think that only "good" pilots who paid the same amount of money to play the game as the noobish pilots can do bullshit like that and ruin someone elses game? I say you mofo'ing pilot whores get a gun and start treking with the infantry. Cuz i think you pilot whores are awful at every other aspect of the game. Thanks for listening.
Dex Luther
+32|6455|Canukastan

im_in_heaven wrote:

THE RUSKIE wrote:

The reason he probaly did it, because he is fukin fed up with noobs that cant fly get in the jet.........thats why he does it...
So you think that only "good" pilots who paid the same amount of money to play the game as the noobish pilots can do bullshit like that and ruin someone elses game? I say you mofo'ing pilot whores get a gun and start treking with the infantry. Cuz i think you pilot whores are awful at every other aspect of the game. Thanks for listening.
The worst are the ones that do nothing but that. They're the last ones left and still don't jump out to cap a flag.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields
And this post has risen from its grave. Oh well.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6695|In You Endo- Stoke
Only cus the offender actually saw the post.And had a chance to defend himself and failed miserably.

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-09-25 12:41:25)

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

Mekstizzle wrote:

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

that guy sucks, i killed him 8 times in a row on foot
pff i killed him 1000 times in a row on foot using the pistol
Well errrmmmm i bumraped that sorry fool and he died "IRL"!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6506|Gogledd Cymru

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

No one is perfect. LOL.  By the way, we ARE talking about  a videogame!  This dude could be 9 years old!  "Dude, I can't believe a rank as respectful and hard earned could be so immature!!!  Oh wait, I'm a dumbass.  That must be why I care..."  - Frank
Yeah since when did nine year olds have wife's, as he once said not too long ago

czarek wrote:

im not racist!my wife i black.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6670

im_in_heaven wrote:

Cuz i think you pilot whores are awful at every other aspect of the game. Thanks for listening.
yay for not thinking.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
im_in_heaven
+27|6605

SargeV1.4 wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

Cuz i think you pilot whores are awful at every other aspect of the game. Thanks for listening.
yay for not thinking.
Why would i think of you anyways?
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

im_in_heaven wrote:

SargeV1.4 wrote:

im_in_heaven wrote:

yay for not thinking.
Why would i think of you anyways?
Sarge has such nice buns while he flys. That flight helmet makes be even more sexy

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-25 16:57:17)

Dex Luther
+32|6455|Canukastan

surgeon_bond wrote:

Mr.Pieeater wrote:

No one is perfect. LOL.  By the way, we ARE talking about  a videogame!  This dude could be 9 years old!  "Dude, I can't believe a rank as respectful and hard earned could be so immature!!!  Oh wait, I'm a dumbass.  That must be why I care..."  - Frank
Yeah since when did nine year olds have wife's, as he once said not too long ago

czarek wrote:

im not racist!my wife i black.
Year and my wives are Eva Longoria, Haylie Duff, Avril Lavigne, and Britney Lee. I have other wives, but it would take far to long to list them all.

I said it on the interweb, so it has to be true.

Anyways, I gotta go the wives want me to rub lotion on them.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6647|Washington, DC

Yeah, and I'm not racist cause I only deny computer help to asians.
alpinestar
+304|6613|New York City baby.
It's funny because I played with you mexican and you did same exact shit to me. Though I didn't take screenshot
Infact you dropped a car underneath my jet at full speed, which I consider worse.... And guess what I didn't look for attention at this forum.

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-09-25 22:17:39)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals

alpinestar wrote:

It's funny because I played with you mexican and you did same exact shit to me. Though I didn't take screenshot
Infact you dropped a car underneath my jet at full speed, which I consider worse.... And guess what I didn't look for attention at this forum.
Thats me man, I always love to blow our own jets so we can get raped by F35s , its the way of life, It gives me wonderful wetdreams, you got me.

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-26 02:34:36)

Chou
+737|6807
alpinestar & czarek = <3

btw czarek you need to hand over your place as a gunner to me someday, retire damnit retire!
alpinestar
+304|6613|New York City baby.

DirtyMexican wrote:

alpinestar wrote:

Thats me man, I always love to blow our own jets so we can get raped by F35s , its the way of life, It gives me wonderful wetdreams, you got me.
wetback dreams ?
[SIN]gregosnl
+3|6552
go czarek go get in the jet now

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard