SonofASniper
Pump It Baby, Pump it!
+34|6553|Oregon
Not surprised one bit. He is an elitest fucktard.
SteikeTa
+153|6765|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Yeah hard to believe. Very hard. What separates him from others? He is just like you and me. Just have a higher rank thats all.

Its so fun to see kids/grown ups who complain about someone and, at the end of their post say something like: "ow yeah, next time do a spell check" and they don't know how to spell either or how to use punctuation.

A lot of cool guys on the internet. Tough guys. More here than anywhere else......
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6638|Gold coast, Aus.
And how do you think he got to his rank? Being a fucking noob thats how.
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6727

{A.K.A}LordBeefman wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

so what a nub is just about to take his jet, i would TK him for it if i thuoght i could do a better job than him in it.
then ur a noob as well then
if i know i am going to be better than some noobish first sergent running to a plane on wake and they are only going to waste it and not help the team, they will either be noobejected or whilst flying have a extremly high ping which forces me to kick them.

If you dont like it, blow me.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6597|England
{A.K.A}LordBeefman

you fail at this thread
explosivo
Banned
+262|6660
one time i drank guiness for a week, and when i farted i accidently shat my pants.

the shit was black.

Last edited by explosivo (2006-09-03 07:25:00)

{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6695|In You Endo- Stoke

explosivo wrote:

one time i drank guiness for a week, and when i farted i accidently shat my pants.

the shit was black.
Oh yeah its always black with a white head,like a black slush poopy.

Back on topic.

I think its stupid for people to pull that shit,i mean i could be having a great round in a chopper and someone else jumps in,then its there turn.shit happens you can't expect people to jump out all  the time.

Widjerd wrote:

{uscm}Jyden wrote:

I would say more but you are from down south so i will say no more.
oi
LOL southern folk!

Last edited by {uscm}Jyden (2006-09-03 08:10:33)

Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6644|Warlord

JaM3z wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

so what a nub is just about to take his jet, i would TK him for it if i thuoght i could do a better job than him in it.
if i know i am going to be better...
There's part of your original post that should be emphasised "...if I thought I could do a better job than him..." You don't know.

P.S. It's he, not him.

JaM3z wrote:

...than some noobish first sergent running to a plane on wake and they are only going to waste it and not help the team...
How do you know he's a noob? It could be a second or third account. He could have a KDR in aircraft of 16.

JaM3z wrote:

...they will either be noobejected...
Noobeject = I'm an asshole that wants the jet regardless.

JaM3z wrote:

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm proud of little Jamie that he's comfortable enough with his latent homosexuality to request a blowjob publicly. GJ son.
lordslay97
+2|6751|St-Eustache, Quebec, Canada
roadkill like that should count as a suicide in place of a teamkill.

too many stoopid player do that, that break the fun of the game when you teamkill an arse like that and receive a penalty

I HATE THEM !!!!!!!! should put a rope around their legs to the plane or other vehicule and give them a ride lol
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields

JaM3z wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

if i know i am going to be better than some noobish first sergent running to a plane on wake and they are only going to waste it and not help the team, they will either be noobejected or whilst flying have a extremly high ping which forces me to kick them.

http://bf2s.com/player/48131109/

I have a feeling this guys got you beat.

And the person who asked if i revived him, no, I let him have that boring walk to the airfield. He got the far spawn by the arty in that dumpster by the stationed mg. There was no car because I just took it

I heard all the 4 star generals get all the ladys

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-09-03 08:41:37)

Oberst-Moser
+9|6537
hard to believe some random noob is not givin the plane to a 4 star general.......
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6695|In You Endo- Stoke

DirtyMexican wrote:

And the person who asked if i revived him, no, I let him have that boring walk to the airfield. He got the far spawn by the arty in that dumpster by the stationed mg. There was no car because I just took it

LOL nice work dude!

Crikey ratio of 66 he is a whore!
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6497|Somewhere else

I saw A kick ass trick thats someone used on a run way blocker on that same spot. Some ass was blocking a plane on the Wake Chinese runway, the pilot backed the jet up, rolled the plane down the hill behind the runway and used the incline of the hill as a ramp and lit his after burners and flew over the blocker, the plane didnt even touch an inch of the runway. scewed the blocker and I made fun of him and got the typical mature response "fuck you" and he got kicked for swearing. Ouch.
-botivix-
Damn
+23|6743|Not Scotland Anymore!

Todd_Angelo wrote:

QFT

(Didn't quote it because it was so long, though).
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium

Defiance wrote:

Rank Means NOTHING!
Yeah, i playes against him on Kark. His infantry K/D was very average, but he acted like a royal ass on top of it.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6554|Search Whore killing fields
I heard the internet generals get all the poon
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6779

BF2 + Airplanes = GAY
internats
Banned
+0|6463
Oooh so its more ok that a first sergeant blocks the runway instead of a 4star gen? Ok.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6679|Groningen, The Netherlands

$eXXXyCabbage wrote:

i wish he could get his stats taken back for that     from 4star to private
you are very kind, but when you just think for a second youll realise that what hes doing isnt that weird.
how many times do you think somebody did that to him.....yes a million times, cant blame him for doing it to then
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6550|Denmizzark!!

JaM3z wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

Why is it that rank determines how good a guy is??.. I suggest you take a look at my new profile..
(US)THE.DEVILS.HITMAN
+88|6561|Boise, Idaho
He was in my clan at one point and then we called him a pollock(polish) pussy and he crys and leaves the clan.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6638|Gold coast, Aus.

DirtyMexican wrote:

JaM3z wrote:

How can the jet account for 106 % of all kills......
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6546|Belgium

Gamematt wrote:

$eXXXyCabbage wrote:

i wish he could get his stats taken back for that     from 4star to private
you are very kind, but when you just think for a second youll realise that what hes doing isnt that weird.
how many times do you think somebody did that to him.....yes a million times, cant blame him for doing it to then
It should make him realise how annoying it is.
INDREKK367
+10|6503

s()mtingWong wrote:

Delphy wrote:

How do you know that czarek wasn't owning in the jet, gets killed and then somebody takes the jet that can't fly for shit? That shit pisses me off.
It dont matter how much he was owning your a b!tch if you intentionally punish someone by standing in his way or tk'n him for vehicle. People like this should be instantly banned from server.
FlamingDeath
+1|6463

gene_pool wrote:

How can the jet account for 106 % of all kills......
maybe all the teamkills are inluded....

lets face it, these elite jet pilots think they are gods, so next time you & your "teamplaying" squad are teamkilled by some jet whore, when your just about to capture a flag......punish punish punish

hopefully they get kicked for being such nobs

Its true, Americans dont know how to que, its a free for all in their country, but they have guns too.... scary

gimme that jet before i pop a cap in yo ass

like car jacking, jet jacking

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard