lowing
Banned
+1,662|6793|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

You really think we face any realistic threat from these monkeys that can't be combatted with watertight domestic security? Gimme a break. The focus should be on defence not on attack. Especially when you don't know who exactly it is you are supposed to be attacking! Porrly focussed 'attack' heightens the threat of further terrorism, not diminishes it.
Yes Cameronpoe, I take the threats seriously, maybe more people should. If they did, Spain London, 911, Bali, Tanzania and Nairobi might have been prevented. Again you not taking it seriously re-enforces the ole' head in the sand claim.

ever hear of the "The best defense is a strong offense" quote??
When the offense causes MORE terror? London bombing: carried out by Brits who stated it was in direct opposition to their country's actions in Iraq. Spain bombing: carried out because Spain had troops in Iraq, no bombings since their withdrawal. Bali bombing: aimed at Australian tourists, whose government have troops in Iraq. I don't know about you but I'm seeing a pattern here. I don't think I saw any bombings in Germany, France, Ireland, etc.
And where in Iraq was American troops on 911??  Also, this latest article suggests that conversion to Islam or death is the agenda here, not Iraq.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6793|USA

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

lowing wrote:

The_Shipbuilder wrote:

Some shitheads say we should join them. One of the shitheads is an American.

Am I missing something? What's the big deal about this exactly, lowing?
It is simply proof that the left's assertion that America is causing terrorism by our foreign policy with Iraq and Israel and Afghanistan is false. they hate us for our life style and our freedoms and our beliefs. Conversion or death is their agenda. It was a "big deal" on 911 for America, and if we do not unite in defense of this radical Islamic push it will be a "big deal".

I do not understand, before it was "listen to them, there is a reason why they attacked us. Our arrogance has caused all of those attacks". Now that they have posted proof of their real agenda, and it goes against everything that was said by the left in their defense you take a stance of, ignoring him, he is retarded, he is a shithead and insignificant?? How the hell can that be??
Lowing, I think you are confusing a collection of different people with different viewpoints with a corporation or something.

Let me explain the difference.

If you call Ikea, and jackass #1 tells you he'll let you return your Malmicksen side table, and you bring it in to the store and jackass #2 tells you differently, then YOU HAVE A VALID POINT in saying "WTF IKEA? You're telling me two different things!"

However, there is no such thing as Liberals Incorporated.

lowing wrote:

I do not understand, before it was "listen to them"
It wasn't me, bro. If some guy you talked to argued one point 2 weeks ago, then hunt him down and bitch to him. I don't claim responsibility for anything anyone else has told you other than me.

lowing wrote:

you take a stance of, ignoring him, he is retarded, he is a shithead and insignificant?? How the hell can that be??
Q: I did indeed call him a shithead, but when did I say we should ignore him, that he is retarded, or that he is insignificant?

A: I did not say such things.

Or are you again attempting to lump multiple enemies together, blurring the differences between them and trying to trick everyone into thinking that your enemy are all in allegiance together and against you?

Hang on a second... that strategy sounds... so... familiar...

MR. RUMSFELD?!

IS THAT YOU???
Don't take it too personally shipbuilder, just read the posts right before you and I started exchanging. I did lump all of the lefts posts onto yours. Yes I am lumping most of the liberal responses I have read on this issue. When I said "you" I meant generally, I didn't mean you personally. Sorry if it sounded that way.
SpanktorTheGreat
Bringer of slight pain and mild discomfort.
+1|6956
Do you people actually believe that the US is making decisions based off of things happening now? If we played chess and you just made moves based off of my moves then you would lose real fast. Nobody knows why any of this is happening or which things the US allows to happen accept for the people who are cleared to know. This left/right political pro wrestling is so silly. There is no left or right, there is only control and power which none of us have aside from what comes out of our own mouths. My point is that the Israel/Iraq issue most likely has little to do with terrorism, and more to do with establishing a front for war with China and Russia. US military action has been mostly preemptive since WWII, somewhere along the line our country got the idea that we could make humans stop acting human with proper strategy.
Phantom2828
+51|6670|Land of the free
Think of it this way before we invaded afganistan and Iraq we had 9 major terrorist attacks in 8 years! After we invaded we have had 0 attacks in 6 years. Speaks for itself. Phantom gets the owning post again lol. I garentee that bush will go down as one of the better presidents just look at the statistics. O yeah and for any of you that think we shouldnt have invaded Iraq read this  http://www.rightwingnews.com/category.php?ent=2987
PRiMACORD
+190|6767|Home of the Escalade Herds

lowing wrote:

And where in Iraq was American troops on 911??  Also, this latest article suggests that conversion to Islam or death is the agenda here, not Iraq.
Yes we have never meddled with middle eastern affairs, ever.

L, o, l.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6791

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ahhhh yeah, all you guys say is for us to try and understand them, and you use Iraq and Israel as to why they are hostile toward us.

As far as this "fucking retard" goes, he is number 2 in the same organization that headed up 911, Spain, London etc.....your attitude is the classic reason why you are accused of having your head in the sand.
I don't think you understand guerrilla warfare Lowing. We have a lot of experience of it here in Ireland. Our country was liberated with guerrilla warfare. 'Al Qaeda' is merely a label people who commit a particular aggressive act against the west use to rubber stamp their action. Leadership in cell-based guerrilla warfare is practically non-existent. You seem to have swallowed the 'big bad mega-evil enemy with a base in a hollowed out volcano' BS. No one man 'headed up' the Spain or London bombings. It's an ethos not an organisation. Osama gave NOTHING that actively contirbuted to the London or Madrid bombings bar his extremely sporadic 'addresses to the nation'. You really must differentiate criminality from actual warfare. YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING AN 'ARMY'.
Exactly. Has everyone else already forgotten CNN's, (or possible it was in Time) incredible diagrams of Al Qaeda's awesome underground bunkers, that looked like something out of a James Bond movie? They were amazing. They had something stupid like 14 underground floors, and had supercomputers and missile launchers.  Sorta made me want to join Al Qaeda...
BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6849|Germany
*sigh* yet another hate thread by some nationalist bigot... As I see it, this madness won't end until the last one of them dies... unfortunately, it is not going to happen. It seems to be easier to hate everything that is different from the view one has between the eyes and the plank being nailed to the forehead... and since the point of view is that narrow, generalization is opportune me thinks...

Actually... I do not presume these hate tirades to be neo-conservative since that would be an insult to enlightened conservatives.... I call it neo-fascist... I wonder when the first muslim will be sent to the chamber like members of another religion were sent to between 1936 and 1945... It is really sad to see that religious and nationalist bigots are even allowed to open their mouths to utter obscenities like this...
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6914|PNW

"Californian Adam Gadahn, wearing a white robe and turban, introduces the message by calling on Westerners to convert. (Watch Gadahn accuse President Bush of not caring about U.S. troops -- 5:42)

Gadahn says that even Americans working with President Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair are invited to embrace Islam, but they should hurry.

"We invite all Americans and believers to Islam, whatever their role and status in Bush and Blair's world order," Gadahn says. "Decide today, because today could be your last day." "

LMAO! What a joke. Oh, yeah, and troops from Middle Eastern nations are well cared for, they are. That's right, Americans, let's all convert to Islam and reinstitute the Janissaries! Anyone who refuses to convert will have their young ones abducted and converted during childhood. Then, after a few centuries, they'll grow into great power, frighten their government, and get wiped out all over again...

Blech.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

lowing wrote:

$84bn in military and economic aid to Israel since its foundation? Military technology used to kill Palestinians and ensure that Israel remain in control of the third holiest shrine in Islam - the Haram Al Sharif. Successive American administrations support for the likes of the House of Saud, the terrorists perception being that Saudi Arabia is in fact a satellite state of the USA (not too far wrong). Prior US governmental support for secular bloodthirsty despots like Saddam Hussein. Vetoing every resolution condemning Israeli actions since 1948. The list goes on.

PS Why is everybody so up in arms about some crazy guy saying that 'we should all convert to islam'? Do you listen with seriousness to a bum in the street who says he's jesus? Al Qaeda is a broken military force (except maybe in Iraq, which happens to be thousands of miles away from USA). All it is now is a label people can apply to self-organised criminal acts.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-03 04:17:29)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6793|USA

PRiMACORD wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yes we have never meddled with middle eastern affairs, ever.

L, o, l.
That wasn't the question PrimaCord.

Meddling isn't why they said they are attacking America. Converting to Islam IS.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6793|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

$84bn in military and economic aid to Israel since its foundation? Military technology used to kill Palestinians and ensure that Israel remain in control of the third holiest shrine in Islam - the Haram Al Sharif. Successive American administrations support for the likes of the House of Saud, the terrorists perception being that Saudi Arabia is in fact a satellite state of the USA (not too far wrong). Prior US governmental support for secular bloodthirsty despots like Saddam Hussein. Vetoing every resolution condemning Israeli actions since 1948. The list goes on.

PS Why is everybody so up in arms about some crazy guy saying that 'we should all convert to islam'? Do you listen with seriousness to a bum in the street who says he's jesus? Al Qaeda is a broken military force (except maybe in Iraq, which happens to be thousands of miles away from USA). All it is now is a label people can apply to self-organised criminal acts.
Once again Camerronpoe, the article doesn't state that all of this happening because of Israel. It is conversion to Islam. And yes, if the "bum" flys airplanes into buildings, and blows up commuter trains. He has my attention. Now, again where in Iraq were we on 911?

Last edited by lowing (2006-09-03 06:18:03)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6793|USA
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/09/ … index.html

a little off topic but a current event on the war on terror...congrats!!
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6795

lowing wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/09/03/iraq.alqaeda.ap/index.html

a little off topic but a current event on the war on terror...congrats!!
hydra-tastic
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

lowing wrote:

Once again Camerronpoe, the article doesn't state that all of this happening because of Israel. It is conversion to Islam. And yes, if the "bum" flys airplanes into buildings, and blows up commuter trains. He has my attention. Now, again where in Iraq were we on 911?
Did I say that the exclusive reason Al Qaeda exists is because of Iraq? I think not. Al Qaeda was originally based on a grudge Osama Bin Laden bears with his home country, Saudi Arabia, which he sees as being occupied by USA. THis is a particular affront to him and his cohorts as these westerners living in compounds there and dabbling in the oil trade are infidels living in the land of Mecca and Medina. Which group of infidel people has the most influence in Saudi Arabia? The Bush family, which is incredibly close to the House of Saud with respect to business relations, etc. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. The war in Iraq is useful to Al Qaeda now though as they can use it as a flag to rally people around: 'get the imperialists/infidels out of yet another middle eastern country they have gotten involved in'.

I don't get why you find this announcement scary or any different to anything they've previously stated. Everybody knows they're nutjobs. We got our wake up call on 9/11. There will never be anything on a scale like that again because we realise what the problem was: absolutely DIRE domestic security, ignorance of threats and general incompetence.
UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6795
lowing, have you watched the full video yet

This video merely attempts to dispel the myths around Islam.  He talks about what Muslims believe, the differences between Christianity, Judaism and polythesic religions.  The stated motives are lifting the shroud of mystery to stop Americans being afraid of Islam, and show them that there is no need to be ignorant of Muslims and religion in this day and age.  He explains why the American version of forced democracy is not needed by Muslims, and isn't too happy with the methods and hollow gestures of the Televangelists.  At no point does he say "convert or die".  The message is "convert or go to hell" and that is what all the other religions say.  He says that their message was never that they want to slit the throat kill unbelievers, the message has always been to invite all to join their religion, even the most obsinate enemy, but they they will fight to defend their religion, life and liberty if forced.

btw George Galloway gets a special mention for his sympathy and consideration of Muslims, but out of concern they invite him to convert because he's still damned to the hellfire if he doesn't.

All in all the whole tone of the video is not American are unredeemable sinners who must die, more like we care about the people in West and think you'd be better off with Islam.   It doesn't say that they want to kill Americans, more that Americans cannot win a fight against a religion and will continue to be killed if they try.

Last edited by UnOriginalNuttah (2006-09-03 11:14:41)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6851|Wilmington, DE, US
Yeah, honestly, Christians throw that "I don't care how good you are you're still going to hell" shit at me all the time.
PRiMACORD
+190|6767|Home of the Escalade Herds

lowing wrote:

Meddling isn't why they said they are attacking America. Converting to Islam IS.
Wrong.

This converting to Islam bullshit is a recent thing. Osama's videos prior to 911 (now available on limited edition DVD) warned the US to stop meddling with affairs in the middle east.
Phantom2828

Ikarti wrote:

Yeah, honestly, Christians throw that "I don't care how good you are you're still going to hell" shit at me all the time.
QFT same here.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

PRiMACORD wrote:

lowing wrote:

Wrong.

This converting to Islam bullshit is a recent thing. Osama's videos prior to 911 (now available on limited edition DVD) warned the US to stop meddling with affairs in the middle east.
LOL. It's like Lowings memory updates every two weeks, with everything that happened prior wiped!!

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-03 12:56:40)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6824|Canada
I say close this thread, it's bs and made for dumb cons to troll about their misconceptions in world politics.  You guys just don't get what it means to be part of a functioning system, or a cooperative society.  It figures you're incapable of considering alternative methods due to your irrational and easily shaken personalities. 

I see it every day almost, some of the silliest comments coming not from the right, persay, just well uninformed idle hands who choose to know nothing out of personal interest, and then criticize others for taking an interest in something and actually getting to a point where they might actually know something.

" I just can't understand how libs sleep at night"
" yet another attempt at devious undercovery and slander by the libs"
god you make us sound so bad..   You make us sound like...  You

"to be a liberal you have to be stupid" - Major Spittle
I think that alone proves my point.

here we go, again, on the 2 party merry go round.  Have fun but when you get too dizzy to explain yourself don't puke on me I don't get flip flop sickness

Here's a challenge:  Name 4 things BOTH parties have contributed to society and take it seriously.  If you can't find something good that the other side has done you've failed in politics, and you should stop chucking mud, furthermore, your vote should not count since you choose a lack of understanding in the naturee of the political parties.

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-03 13:36:40)

Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6824|Canada
nothing is more frustrating than someone who chooses to debate but chooses not to understand the other side

this thread is a rectum neclace don't wear it

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-03 13:41:14)

Phantom2828
All of my experiences with liberals has been unsatifactory. To me liberal means those idiots that are always trying to bann guns leave Iraq and afganistan and to put it bluntly fuck this country over. They think backwards its like they have selective seeing and hearing. Always trying to change the constitution. Major feel good shit laws that will do more harm then good. My image of a liberal is some skinny little pussy that dosnt have one ounce of appretiation for his country or the soldiers that died to give him his right to burn the flag. Extream propaganda absolutle shit like that ranger story thread a while ago. The people that support the fucking terrorists if you look at the quotes from them they say the same thing as osama! Why dont they go live with some terrrorists they seem to defend them so much lets see how long intill they get beheaded and throw in a river. I understand not all liberals are like this but the leaders and the majority are. You guys should see the picture of a george bush rally and a john kerry rally the difference is the flags are showing only at Bush's rally. Liberals are the idiots who oppose tapping phone calls to and from know terrorists. Imagine if the phones would have been tapped on 9/11. O yeah for you libs that say tapping phones is illegal the president is granted certain abilitys in war time. If I think of any more I wil edit. They dont seem to understand that those "Freedom fighters" would kill you and your family without a flinch.

Last edited by Phantom2828 (2006-09-03 14:05:25)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6697

Phantom2828 wrote:

All of my experiences with liberals has been unsatifactory. To me liberal means those idiots that are always trying to bann guns leave Iraq and afganistan and to put it bluntly fuck this country over. They think backwards its like they have selective seeing and hearing. Always trying to change the constitution. Major feel good shit laws that will do more harm then good. My image of a liberal is some skinny little pussy that dosnt have one ounce of appretiation for his country or the soldiers that died to give him his right to burn the flag. Extream propaganda absolutle shit like that ranger story thread a while ago. The people that support the fucking terrorists if you look at the quotes from them they say the same thing as osama! Why dont they go live with some terrrorists they seem to defend them so much lets see how long intill they get beheaded and throw in a river. I understand not all liberals are like this but the leaders and the majority are. You guys should see the picture of a george bush rally and a john kerry rally the difference is the flags are showing only at Bush's rally. Liberals are the idiots who oppose tapping phone calls to and from know terrorists. Imagine if the phones would have been tapped on 9/11. O yeah for you libs that say tapping phones is illegal the president is granted certain abilitys in war time. If I think of any more I wil edit. They dont seem to understand that those "Freedom fighters" would kill you and your family without a flinch.
I'll address this idiotic rant after my dinner.
Spumantiii
pistolero
+147|6824|Canada
I ain't got the patience.  Change the constitution??  Burn flags??  Laws doing harm??  I don't know where to start.  Talk about appreciation there is so much irony in all of it..  And good job The Media, for making libs look like the enemy.  Remember you're talking about American Dems not liberal people..      That's a classic example of what I was talking about.   Btw the reps are trying to change the constitution, and more southern rep voters burn union jacks as far as I know than any other Americans this is such bs.  Who put you up to thinking like that?  I bet it was your constituent rep reps.   
Good luck Cameron.

Don't call people idiots in a spelling-challenged post

Last edited by Spumantiii (2006-09-03 14:35:14)

Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6979

lowing wrote:

Ahhh, but no response to the video I see.

I might agree with you there, the Republicans are really letting me down on many issues.

These terrorists and their agenda have been discussed tirelessly by both sides. I am merely showing you another example  that their intentions are no less than world convertion to Islam. Not the abandonment of Iraq or Israel which has been widely suggested by the left.
Why bother? look who is asking people to be unoffensive and unbiased...defies belief really. His rhetoric has gotten threads closed.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard