jonsimon
+224|6497
Between increases in security for all airliner flights within and outside of the states in recent years, a wall between the US and mexico, soon to be passport requirements for American border crossings to both Canada and the Caribbean, and the arming of what was once the world's largest unarmed border (American coast guard armed in the great lakes and Canadian border crossing armed with sidearms), it seems Americans are being increasingly discouraged from travel and trade anywhere outside of the states.

What are your thoughts?
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6523|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
I think the US-Goverment is a little bit to angry, hysterical and paranoid. A nice point of view!
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6580|Florida
I wouldnt say they are fencing us in.  I do understand the fact they are trying to keep us safe....be it they are too paranoid or whatever, Id rather it be the way it is rather than have Muhammad Abu Dirka Punjab decide to go to Mexico or Canada and hop the border with some illegals and go on a Jihad rampage somewhere.  Id prefer him to have a difficult time doing it, rather than just walking over.

I vote that we dig a moat between U.S./Mexico, fill it with water and all the excess alligators from Florida.  Then put all the dirt we dug out of the moat to fill in the New Orleans area to raise it up over sea level.  Then on the U.S. side of the moat, we put a razor wire topped fence.......and if they make it past that we have a 150 yd mine field........and if they make it past that we have an electrical fence.  Then if they make it past that, we give them citizenship.
PRiMACORD
+190|6627|Home of the Escalade Herds

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

I think the US-Goverment is a little bit to angry, hysterical and paranoid.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6773|Phoenix, Az

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

I wouldnt say they are fencing us in.  I do understand the fact they are trying to keep us safe....be it they are too paranoid or whatever, Id rather it be the way it is rather than have Muhammad Abu Dirka Punjab decide to go to Mexico or Canada and hop the border with some illegals and go on a Jihad rampage somewhere.  Id prefer him to have a difficult time doing it, rather than just walking over.

I vote that we dig a moat between U.S./Mexico, fill it with water and all the excess alligators from Florida.  Then put all the dirt we dug out of the moat to fill in the New Orleans area to raise it up over sea level.  Then on the U.S. side of the moat, we put a razor wire topped fence.......and if they make it past that we have a 150 yd mine field........and if they make it past that we have an electrical fence.  Then if they make it past that, we give them citizenship.
Truth said.

Last edited by revolution.inc (2006-09-02 10:04:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard