CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

lowing wrote:

It really is kinda pathetic isn't it? Now if we had a list of all the felonies that they WEREN'T charged with because of their status as a memeber of congress.
Oh that's right! I forgot that the felonies of the people who control fundamental aspects of OUR lives should be casually overlooked. Just because they're subject to greater scrutiny shouldn't make light of the fact that some of them have actually BROKEN THE LAW.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-09-02 20:24:09)

unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6791|PNW

Capt. Foley wrote:

Dont you just love politics? I swear to god sometimes I wish a plane would crash into the Capital Building during a joint session of Congress and we would get people who didnt suck monkey dick for a living in the goverment(Tom Clancys books ftw).
'Mars Attacks!' ftw?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6776|Argentina
I think the people in politics in most countries are a piece of shit.  In Argentina that list would be larger indeed.  The thing is these people, the congress of US, is the people who vote and give the president of US the green light to invade a country, or to cut funds for NO, and then you should be knocking Capitol Hill's door to kick their drunk asses, coz you are paying their huge salaries.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

It really is kinda pathetic isn't it? Now if we had a list of all the felonies that they WEREN'T charged with because of their status as a memeber of congress.
Oh that's right! I forgot that the felonies of the people who control fundamental aspects of OUR lives should be casually overlooked. Just because they're subject to greater scrutiny shouldn't make light of the fact that some of them have actually BROKEN THE LAW.
WHOA WHOA big fella, I know just cuz it is me that you feel the need to go against everything I say but I am on your side on this one. LOL

What I meant was, I would like to know the felonies that members of congress DIDN'T get charged with because of their status. Like Patrick Kennedy and his, I was drunk no I wasn't I was on drugs, no I wasn't I don't remember, routine a few months ago.

Ease up off of me Cam!!. Geeeez
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6775|United States of America

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

WHOA WHOA big fella, I know just cuz it is me that you feel the need to go against everything I say but I am on your side on this one. LOL

What I meant was, I would like to know the felonies that members of congress DIDN'T get charged with because of their status. Like Patrick Kennedy and his, I was drunk no I wasn't I was on drugs, no I wasn't I don't remember, routine a few months ago.

I still think that members of congress should be treated as anyone else.  Hello, All people treated equally? Punish them all, don't care who it is.  Just give them a nice few blows, they'll stop.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6574

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

Apologies. Misinterpreted.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6670|USA

CameronPoe wrote:

lowing wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Apologies. Misinterpreted.
Phwewwwwwwww!!......thanks.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6584|Area 51

sergeriver wrote:

I found this in a "conspiracy theories" site.  First I thought this was a joke, but it's real.  Laugh or cry, it's your choice. 

Can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

1. 29 have been accused of spousal abuse
2. 7 have been arrested for fraud
3. 19 have been accused of writing bad checks
4. 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses
5. 3 have done time for assault
6. 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit
7. 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges
8. 8 have been arrested for shoplifting
9. 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits
10. 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress.

The link to the info I is in http://www.capitolhillblue.com you may also read other stuff.  The chart I think is from 1999, and it's somewhere in the article http://chblue.com/aug1999/081699/crimin … 081699.htm
Whehehe!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard