Kkookie
Don't Flame
+20|6736|St. Paul, MN
Just today I was playing as commander for the US on Karkand and i kept getting kicked from the commander spot, and not by means of mutainy i should add. and when this new guy became commander, he started dropping 3 supply boxes in a row, like one every second or so. I also noticed when i was commanding for the other team that he was dropping arty twice as fast as i possibly could. his name was something like reuh01.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6782|Singapore

that hack sounds familiar. I've read it on a website. [no link for you hax0r wannabes! TEEHEE] that offers 10 different hacks per version, in order to evade PB. Gives you stuff like that.
BladeRunner
+5|6741|UK
Ditto. Punkbuster should bust the punk
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6817|St. Louis, MO
I,ve had that happen a couple of times.Except for me somtimes while I was commanding someone was using my command assets.Thier name was in blue text when they got artillery kills too.Once the admid kicked them it stopped so I would lean towards a hack from what I've seen.
someone25
+1|6741
i also played on several servers (not too much - but some) who my own commander dropped and dropped supply boxes.... very strange

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard