c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6583|laguna beach, ca
has anyone played a nuke map?  what are they even?  those servers always seem to be empty...
Eugefunk84
+48|6557
yea, i played one on carpathian mountains. basically, the ukrainian team had a nuke launcher in the middle of the map, and they could only spanw there. they had to defend it, and the germans had to c4 it before their tickets ran out. thats the only way they could win. it was a lot of fun actually. didnt feel like bf2, nice for a change
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6729|Antarctica
Nuke is a lot of fun, when 1.4 enables multi game modes on 1 rotation I have a feeling we will see some more Nuke maps.
Defiance
+438|6694

I never even noticed "Nuke" mode.

Sounds like a support whores wet dream.
Gulf_War_Syndrome
OMG ERYX HAX!
+62|6702|Adelaide, Australia
Yeah, they're good fun. I played on the Carpathingy Mountains map, 16 player version I think.
It's good change from the usual Conquest, forcing people to stick around and defend.

Once the Germans destroy the nuke (they always did in the end when I was playing), the teams swapped and away it goes again.
masterofflama
+19|6607|European Battlefield Command
nuke is only on carpath mont
jsnipy
+3,276|6545|...

Can ghosts only paint the target for a nuke?
voltage
+46|6863|Sweden
Sounds like Weapons Bunkers on DC.
samfink
+31|6578
what happens if the germans DON'T destroy the nuke in time?
masterofflama
+19|6607|European Battlefield Command
they lose
jsnipy
+3,276|6545|...

voltage wrote:

Sounds like Weapons Bunkers on DC.
So how do they distinguish 'objection' from 'nuke'?
ViP.ShooTa
+6|6773
if germans loose the rocket fires. - sadly the only time i played it the germans won -so i didnt see it happen but the UK side i was on did well defending for like 30 mins. the Ger's had like 50 tickets left.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6510
The nuke launches, WWIII starts, and everyone dies.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard