CANADIAN_rocker
+0|6771|CANADA
I know that Special Forces is an add on for BF2 but do u have to buy it?? or is it like desert combat and BF1942 how u just patch it ??

[]*[] CANADIAN_rocker []*[]
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6772|The United Center
when its released, EA is mailing it out to everyone who already has BF2.  youll receive it in the mail in a few weeks.  for free.
Possum61
+9|6774|Philly PA USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

when its released, EA is mailing it out to everyone who already has BF2.  youll receive it in the mail in a few weeks.  for free.
That is not what I read. $29.95 and it goes live I belive Nov 23rd.  But of course I could be wrong
iUDEX_nCr
+0|6798|North Melbourne, Australia
You have to purchase it in Australia AU$39.95, release is 30th of November for us down under I think... this is the first I heard that they would mail it to you, sorry but that sounds rather absurd.  Are we talking about the same thing?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6772|The United Center
ok, i wasnt serious.

yes, you have to buy it.

for free.
emperorphoenix
+5|6800|Westeren Australia
it is  out  on the 21th november at eb games it kinda look like cs with bf2

Last edited by emperorphoenix (2005-11-10 00:55:36)

B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6867|Cologne, Germany

it's an expansion ( add-on ) and it will be sold through normal retail. check your local GSP for release dates in your area. Prices will of course vary from region to region. 30 $ sound realistic.

Sadly, I hav no idea when it's coming out in germany. I will have to check on that.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6846
Heh, and I'm sure EA magically knows the address of every one of the millions of players to mail it to, right? And they wouldn't mind spending a few million on postage too, right?

C'mon Possum61... use your head.
Possum61
+9|6774|Philly PA USA
Ryan   Reread the post i did not say it I was Just  Quoteing ThomasMorgan

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard