Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6703|Groningen, The Netherlands

SargeV1.4 wrote:

lmao, look at these screens. This was in a scrim against [EXPEDITION] or whatever. A scrim! and the best part is we actually still beat them

yay for punkbuster

needless to say they won't be playing many scrims anymore.
nice going

(welke clan zit je in?)
Sgt.Kyle
Kyle
+48|6524|P-way, NJ
Lmfao...i dont see the point of hacking in BF2 because they have something called COMMANDOR,witch spots/and puts uavs down.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6563

Sgt.Kyle wrote:

Lmfao...i dont see the point of hacking in BF2 because they have something called COMMANDeR,wHich spots/and puts uavs UP.
they dont do their job half the time anyway.
Sorrenart
+0|6651
I wonder if your game slows down when PB takes a shot.
Ben>You
+90|6567
^^  Probably not.
Sorrenart
+0|6651

Ben>You wrote:

^^  Probably not.
Well, it has to be done clientside then sent serverside, so I imagine there's at least a stutter.

I know it takes like a half second of freeze for my computer to take a screenshot
explosivo
Banned
+262|6684
how do you take a punkbuster screenshot of what another player is viewing?

please explain
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6869|Australia

explosivo wrote:

please explain
Its a server side setting.
Most Hacks, will make them turn out black and not show anything, but in this case, it may have been a custom "im too noob to trrick PB fully" job.

Oh and nitro whent to teh_pwnt, got caught again, and is now Teh_pwnt91.
Defiance
+438|6712

kontrolcrimson wrote:

Oh and nitro whent to teh_pwnt, got caught again, and is now Teh_pwnt91.
Some people never learn...
L0pht=TAG=
+2|6513
Punkbuster FTW
HeimdalX
+37|6692

explosivo wrote:

please explain
it's for server admins...

PB_SV_AutoSs 1 <-- server automatically takes screenshots

more notably PB_SV_GetSs [player_name_or_slot#] which is used to screenshot a certain player

It causes minor lag for clients, you can adjust your pb_sleep time to 500 to minimize lag.
To do this clientside: pb_sleep 500
                              pb_writecfg

I generally use PB_SsLog 1 and PB_SsSave 1 as well which logs when servers request a screenshot.

Server admins can also edit settings to change size and where the screenshot is focused when it is taken.

but like what kontrolkrimson said some hacks do black out the screenshot. ones that attempt to completely get around this function get banned.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6603|Here.
Cheaters that use cheats instead of skill = tossers.

Cheaters that use cheats as a 'companion' of what they already know = slight smarter.

Regardless, both kinds are a bunch of cock bags.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6871|Denver colorado
cheating at a videogame is really pathedic.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6663|Gold coast, Aus.

lavadisk wrote:

i cheat....................................................on single player.

But, that gives me an idea, would i be able to download some of them old free hacks that have been deteced by PB and use them in SINGLE PLAYER only? Or would that still PB ban me? I reckon it would be fun to aimbot against pc's lol.

*******i would never cheat in an online game**********
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6869|Australia

gene_pool wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

But, that gives me an idea, would i be able to download some of them old free hacks that have been deteced by PB and use them in SINGLE PLAYER only? Or would that still PB ban me? I reckon it would be fun to aimbot against pc's lol.

disconnect from the net just incase.
but no, unless PB is running they wont be picked up.

We are going to play around with some at a lan, see who can out hax each other, should be a great bunch of laughs.
Defiance
+438|6712

I've considered playing around with cheats in single player. I might just go do that now, just to see what bf2 hacks are like. And to rename all the bots to chuck norris, and then I can say I aimbotted chuck norris, woot.

But no, I would never use them in an online game. People that do are right dodgy twats

Hehe, dodgy twats. I love that phrase. It was used repeatedly after I killed a guy with splash damage.

"Yo a righ dodgy twat you noe tha!"

Ah the screenshots are classic...

/flashback
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6869|Australia

Defiance wrote:

I've considered playing around with cheats in single player. I might just go do that now, just to see what bf2 hacks are like. And to rename all the bots to chuck norris, and then I can say I aimbotted chuck norris, woot.

But no, I would never use them in an online game. People that do are right dodgy twats

Hehe, dodgy twats. I love that phrase. It was used repeatedly after I killed a guy with splash damage.

"Yo a righ dodgy twat you noe tha!"

Ah the screenshots are classic...

/flashback
messing around offline, is nothing like using them in, well this case, in compeditive gameplay.
redhawk454
+50|6589|Divided States of America
Doesnt PB still scan your HD for hax.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6871|Denver colorado

gene_pool wrote:

lavadisk wrote:

thats good but i wouldnt suggest it. read this.

Warning! Don't Download Cheats

The policy at PunksBusted along with many server administrators is a zero tolerance for cheats on your computer.
If our checks find cheat programs or associated files you will be banned by the AMBL. It doesn't matter if you claim you were not using them at the time.

Here it is in simple understandable language. It is not your place to download or test cheats... That is EvenBalance's job... PERIOD.

Some cheats are so buried in your file system, you will find it difficult to remove all traces of them. We know where a lot of them are located and we do actively check for them. Saying you don't use them in online gaming or that you thought you had cleaned them out, will no get you removed from the AMBL system. The gaming communities are no longer tolerant of any cheat found on your computer. Keep cheats off of your computer!

Added note, that history has proven correct:

Some cheats may contain hidden trojans or viruses. The most common are trojans that allow the author to gain information from your computer. These could be cd-key stealers, keyloggers, or much, much worse.

Your simple antivirus software such as Norton or McaFee will not protect you from these types of specially built trojans. They are created specifically for that game cheat and are not widely spread outside of gaming. Just as cheats try and hide from PB so do these trojans try and hide from antivirus software. Antivirus software companies don't go out of their way to develop countermeasures to these small scale trojans that affect a few hundred people.

Using a decompiler to check a cheat is often not an effective way to check for trojans in a cheat. It is very easy to fool these decompilers so the trojan code will not be exposed.

Your firewall will not protect you either. The trojan can easily use ports you have left open for things like your web browser, icq, ftp, mail etc. Some trojans will only activate when your browser or other program is open. They do this to help hide their outgoing activity.

Cheat writers need a supply of cd-keys to test their cheat development against PunkBuster and to get cd-keys for the games and programs they may not legitimately own. Don't help them get a fresh supply and risk yourself getting banned
in the process. Why would anyone trust some unknown punk hiding his identity on the internet that writes cheats.
Who else is he cheating? The cheaters most likely.
Ganko_06
Laughter with an S
+167|6686|Camoran's Paradise
That's pretty bad for a whole clan to do it.  I've seen some stat pad on their own servers but never hack like this.  Good work mate.
Skexis
+6|6500

Cheddarmuff wrote:

What a bunch of retards...seriously, IT IS A GAME
One where rules apply, and we expect them to.
Zeus=18=
TEABAG
+10|6487|Proud to be Canadian!
WoW! A whole clan? can you say, LoOSER?!?!?!
hilltop_skater
Body Skater
+28|6688|Berra - Aus
How do you get Pb screen shots??
Krysiss
+15|6516|NL

SargeV1.4 wrote:

lmao, look at these screens. This was in a scrim against [EXPEDITION] or whatever. A scrim! and the best part is we actually still beat them

yay for punkbuster

needless to say they won't be playing many scrims anymore.
also report them on punkbusted
they will be bannend on many servers then ^^ who are registerd there.
whilsky
FUBAR
+129|6609|Bristol UK
wow, good work

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard