Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6744|Your attic

imdead wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Surrounded by about 5 other dudes, all start firing pulled my pistol fired all of that, not hitting a thing, ran into one guy, missed constantly, and then get shot .
5 guys huh? weirdo...
What the hey now

misquoting ftw?
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6731|Florida

adv3rsary wrote:

shot an antitank SRAW at the wall when i was a foot away from it
LMAO, this just made me think...when 1.3 first came out, and some guy came in here asking how to do the wall exploit in Karkand, someone told him to stand right against the wall, and shoot an AT rocket into the wall which would allow him in.  This guy came back and reposted a little while later saying all it did was kill him everytime and didnt let him in lmao.

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Every time an enemy tries to run me over in a vehicle, I try to jump over it. It has never worked yet, and it probably never will, yet I still do it every single time. Hey, there's a guy coming at me in a buggy. Should I evade him? Naw, just jump over him.

*squish*
I do this all the time.....I proceed to jump, thinking I am Inspector Gadget with spring boots or some shit.

Fails everytime....
ShaneDiddy
+3|6627|Virginia, USA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

Every time an enemy tries to run me over in a vehicle, I try to jump over it. It has never worked yet, and it probably never will, yet I still do it every single time. Hey, there's a guy coming at me in a buggy. Should I evade him? Naw, just jump over him.

*squish*
Haha I do the same thing
Lethality666
+4|6611

LaidBackNinja wrote:

*squish*
Well atleast you try to jump. I'm so use to hitting the prone key that I do that quite often. Maybe I'm a human landmine or perhaps I hope that my speedbump body will actually do damage to the driver and vehicle.
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6882|Louisiana

LaidBackNinja wrote:

*squish*
I do that too sometimes.

Your sig is fantastic, BTW.
MajorHoulahan_MASH
+31|6875
You guys are making fools of yourself
j/k

For  me the grenade thing: you  aim the grenade and  throw it just high enough over the wall, ehm, not really.
It bounces back against the wall and lands on your own feet, BOOM !
s()mtingWong
+48|6846

ShaneDiddy wrote:

LaidBackNinja wrote:

*squish*
Haha I do the same thing
The only time i'll get runned over by a vehicle is if i dont see him. Its so easy to evade a vehicle coming at you, all you have to do is wait till the vehicle comes real close like 2 tank length's away then quickly turn left or right and sprint in that direction. Try it, this never failed me.
slash_clown
+9|6620|Australia
Friend and I were sniping in Wake (next to each other ) and talking about targets on the other side of the island and bullet drop. Was a serious conversation/discussion.
He spots a target and asks me if I can see it.

I move right and right click to scope up. ( D -> right click )

by accident I press F rather than D and drop a grenade 4in in front of us.

We both bolted and the grenade explosion damaged us a little, but took a while before we stopped laughing enough to play again.
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6622|Sterling, VA

Cbass wrote:

.....The most common mistake i make flying choppers is moving my fingers back to w,a,s,d after typing a message. Sometimes i miss and hit E and well.. yea.
i've done that a bunch, finger slips off and hits the E by mistake and your gunner is saying "WTF?"

dumbest thing i've done is even worse becuase i've done it twice....playing as AT i've got my eryx out and i'm ready for a tank in our area to come into view, as i'm looking through the scope on it an enemy face pops up right in front of me.....i pull the trigger and proceed to kill him, but since i'm all of 14 inches away from his head the missle kills me as well...DOH!   Like i said once wasn't enough for me, the second time i did it right in front of about 2 or 3 medics and they were laughing so hard that they didn't rez me in time
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6622|Sterling, VA

iPoon.be wrote:

I love ordering an artillery strike on our commander, to see how stupid he is
Vehicle drops are excellent too, usually the commander isnt too suspicious there
gonna have to try that, i'm still laughing about the thought of it
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6765|balls
LOL, if i had a nickel for everytime i freak out when i reload and throw the enemy a medic pack when they appear!!!!  also, being afraid of the punishing noobs out there, i sometimes wait too long to shoot before i see the red indicator above the enemy.   you would think i know what my enemys look like by now.  and more but ill think of them later.
Doliss
..I should be studying..
+5|6622|Sterling, VA

LaidBackNinja wrote:

*squish*
i have no idea why, but i continue to do the same thing each time a jeep is closing in on me.....have no idea why it's never worked
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6622

Well... I was playing on Wake and US just had got Airfield and F-18 spawned there. Some enemy got into it and I was thinking smart that I go infront of him to block him from lifting off... Well everyone knows what happened next.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6806
I've fallen asleep while flying once
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
cohen1976
+14|6920
What's the most retarded thing you've done 'in the heat of battle'?

using a shotgun on a K/P server
Eugefunk84
+48|6687

NooBesT[FiN] wrote:

Well... I was playing on Wake and US just had got Airfield and F-18 spawned there. Some enemy got into it and I was thinking smart that I go infront of him to block him from lifting off... Well everyone knows what happened next.
hahaha
Snubya
+10|6648|Somewhere over the Rainbow,AUS
This is not retarded but it was cool, i was flying in a Transport with m95, some JSF noob was hovering and spamming machine gun at beach on wake, the chopper pilot was going relativly quickly, and i managed to HS the JSF dude on the move. LOL. When the guy respawned he typed "What the flying fuck".

Last edited by Snubya (2007-04-26 02:12:17)

Marinejuana
local
+415|6738|Seattle
i was once playing a 1v1, commander vs commander to 10 kills, and i supply dropped myself for a death. lol, i won in the end tho, i swear!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6646|N. Ireland
That'd be throwing a med pack at my enemy, too.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6963|Nårvei

Have on two occasions blown up my own assets
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6799
I charge tanks with a knife if I'm a sniper and if I make it I jump on top and continue to snipe from atop the enemy tank.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6475|Orrstrayleea
Flown over an arty while is was firing, Ah-1Z=Fucked Me & gunner= DEAD, im just glad he saw the funny side of it!
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6475|Orrstrayleea

Ajax_the_Great1 wrote:

I charge tanks with a knife if I'm a sniper and if I make it I jump on top and continue to snipe from atop the enemy tank.
Lol, nice +1
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6672|Adelaide, South Australia

Run into a fight for a flag, only to go out in the middle of battle and type "```wwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa      zzzzzzzssssssssssss" in the console.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6420|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Tried to stop a spec ops guy from C4ing a friendly HUMVEE by shooting at him with my M1A2 SABOT round!

I got him, and the HUMVEE driver + gunner!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard