rmilhous
+32|6540|Augusta, Georgia
I mostly fly in a helo as a co-pilot with my team-mates. I tried to be a smart ass and make a comment to someone by pressing "J" to type text so that the guy on the other team could read it. I forgot that my "Enter" key is the key for entering text AND entering/exiting a vehicle. I fell out when I was done typing....

Needless to say I changed my enter/exit key.

D'oh

:NBS:rmilhous

Last edited by rmilhous (2006-09-01 20:04:43)

Sgt.Gene
+215|6776
I used to take the Blackhawk on Mashutrr (thinking I was a 1337 pilot) and eventually crash them by accident.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6704|England

rmilhous wrote:

I mostly fly in a helo as a co-pilot with my team-mates. I tried to be a smart ass and make a comment to someone by pressing "J" to type text so that the guy on the other team could read it. I forgot that my "Enter" key is the key for entering text AND entering/exiting a vehicle. I fell out when I was done typing....

Needless to say I changed my enter/exit key.

:NBS:rmilhous
Dude, WTF? That's is so retarted. ENTER was you enter / exit key? You deserved that one.
_PQWeR_AuRoRa_olly
+22|6522|Surrey, United Kingdom
erm... decided it would be a laugh to confuse a tank by shooting it with my AK on warlord, needless to say it saw me...
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6515|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
I jump infront of an Enemy Tank.... *SIGH*
s()mtingWong
+48|6705
Went to flash an enemy and as soon as i let go the release button a teamate killed the enemy so instead of flashing my teamate i quickly turned around and released the nade behind me and flashed an admin of the server while he was on an atv, he crashed and i got kicked .
FrenziedAU
+6|6460|Australia
Not so much retarded as annoying; I was para-trooping from the black on Kubra dam (Squad-leader was hovering over the intake flag), almost ready to hit 9 when I got a 2 second or so connection error.  The next thing I saw was myself bouncing off the ground.  It must have been quite amusing for anyone watching
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6541|Belgium

loonitic wrote:

Dropping Artillery on my self. (mmm don’t ask)
I love ordering an artillery strike on our commander, to see how stupid he is
Vehicle drops are excellent too, usually the commander isnt too suspicious there
wilber69
+8|6645
Don't know if this is stupid or that it just makes me feel stupid!

But I love to drop AT Mines all over Surge, every now & then I get caught out by the FF & start seeing TEAMKILLS all over the place! I end up leaving, cause I'm tired of saying 'sorry chief!'
slicknic
+145|6638
one that comes to mind is trying to shoot a tank... but when i pop up to shoot it, i shoot it too early and nail the side of the barracade i was hiding behind, thoroughly owning myself
[BF2s]Connor
The Young One
+20|6482|Wigan---Manchester---UK---
1. Trying to type whilst nose diving into the ground (didnt mean to nose dive)

2.Thinking i was typing and pressed E, whilst in a helicopter 3 consecutive times in a row

Last edited by [BF2s]Connor (2006-09-02 07:07:37)

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6590|Florida
Last night actually, I was a sniper on Dalian.  I was doing pretty well for a sniper, concealing myself, only taking shots when I had them, made some shots that had a pretty good distance on them and here I am feeling pretty good.  I start climing up the crane, and about the second ladder up, I start hearing bullets pinging off the metal.  I get to the next layer and lay down, looking for my culprit.  I kill one guy at the construction buildings, and see a second which I hit with one bullet.  I reload, and go to aim thru the scope, only to see an AT rocket coming at me....and it was dead in my crosshairs.  I tried to maneuver out of the way, by proning onto the platform, but he managed to hit the railing next to me so I died....I believe Ive got a battle recorder vid of that actually lol.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6781|Human Meat Shield
Can't say, Ive never been in a war. My buddy was in the Gulf War, and he said that a refueler came beside his tank and was freaking out.
sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6472|chicago
3 Spec ops and I ran into the Market place to wreek havoc on the Mec's assets before they could get any real use out of them. We came in through the alley along the train tracks, and I was going to take out their satellite and anything else I could make blow up over there. I took out the satellite and moved to the vehicles. I saw a Mec spawn next to the wooden fence, probably looking to hop in the tank, so I took him out real quick and ran to the tank. Being a noob I fumbled with my keys and shit, so by the time I had my C4 out I was freaking out. I frantically threw them at the tank, and then I noticed the turrent was spinning around. I right clicked to get out my det but I didn't think I would have time to get away, so I just blew it up; the tank, myself, and my two teammates in the tank.
myassk
+0|6499
chinese team in wake island.. waited ages for a jet, i finally got one and someone drives a tank infront of me.. so i reverse down the bank and it comes closer.. and i still manage to take off from the side of the airway.. rolling up that white building then i click to change view but i pressed "E" instead.. annoying but funny
ShaneDiddy
+3|6486|Virginia, USA
Once I was sniping on top of a building on Mashtuur. I went prone and proceded to crawl forward (while looking through the scope) to get a good view...however i ended up crawling off the edge of the building falling to my death.
DeadboyUSMC
+65|6711|NCFSU2
I played tic tac toe in a patch of dried mud outside of al-Kut in between fire missions during Iraqi Freedom.

Oh, you mean BF2? I do something dumb every night.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6702|Tampa Bay Florida
I do retarded stuff all the time, can't really remember anything specifically
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6573
I once ran around a corner, saw another guy, and froze.  The funny thing is, he did too.  We both just stood there looking at each other.  Then a tank shell blew up and we both died.  It was wierd............................
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6603|Your attic
Surrounded by about 5 other dudes, all start firing at me fired an entire clip of my M16 into a wall, pulled my pistol fired all of that, not hitting a thing, pulled a knife, ran into one guy, missed constantly. I end up running down an alley wondering how the hell I'm still alive, and then get shot by a sniper.

That was a little retarded
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6781|Human Meat Shield

Towelly wrote:

Surrounded by about 5 other dudes, all start firing pulled my pistol fired all of that, not hitting a thing, ran into one guy, missed constantly, and then get shot .
5 guys huh? weirdo...
KungfuBeer
The King of Beers
+31|6742|SoCal

Snubya wrote:

THIS IS A TRUE STORY, RAMMED a friendly blackhawk (being full of course), which then fell down onto a jeep, Humvee with 3 ppl in it, killing them as well. As you can imagine i was severly punished.
I flew a J-10 into a loaded transport last night!  Damn!  I came over the hill to reload on FuShee and the helo was gaining altitude, I could not pull up in time....-12 in 2 seconds.  Kicked - admin decision.  That sucked.
adv3rsary
+28|6728
shot an antitank SRAW at the wall when i was a foot away from it
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6721|Charlie One Alpha
Every time an enemy tries to run me over in a vehicle, I try to jump over it. It has never worked yet, and it probably never will, yet I still do it every single time. Hey, there's a guy coming at me in a buggy. Should I evade him? Naw, just jump over him.

*squish*
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
deadawakeing
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm
+145|6494
-jumping out of my cheep then dying because im going to fast
-running over mines when I clearly see them but continute to drive
-looking at a claymore and thinking I can jump over it
-tking
-standing infront of other peoples fire

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard