johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner
+12|6654|dont worry about it
do you tk intentionaly or just by accident?  me myself i love it.  if any body gets out of line, they die enemy or not. no questions.  if so how many pts you missing cuz of tks. mine including suicides is 11,975 points missing off of my stats.  and it was all fun ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh.
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6542|Valhalla
I try my best not to but when some idiot stands infront of MY jet i just run him over and make up for the lost points.
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
I see why you have been kicked & banned so many times then, learn team play it can be fun as well.
You don't get kicked or banned as much either, but whatever floats your boat, just better never find me on your team, I'll switch teams & kill you till you leave.
Smoke some more your still too aggressive.
sneakers-n-ointment
+8|6468|chicago
I think it's kinda gay, but sometimes when people are being real bitches you just have to, you know?
ozzie_johnson
+98|6666|Penrith, N.S.W, Australia
yeah, usually only when playing with mates when im bored.
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner

TrollmeaT wrote:

I see why you have been kicked & banned so many times then, learn team play it can be fun as well.
You don't get kicked or banned as much either, but whatever floats your boat, just better never find me on your team, I'll switch teams & kill you till you leave.
Smoke some more your still too aggressive.
look at the stats buddy dont you ever say im not a team player. i tk the ppl who arent the team players. look at my  team points.  so if you ever find yourself in my server and on my team you should prolly not go sniper and lone wolf or decide your gonna take the chopper after me and somebody else have gone 50 and 1. or if you command without dropping uavs or a commander who radio spams. 

im a really good guy to play with who will use what ever kit or vehicle (or let some1 better use the vehicle) to help the team even if it doesnt produce pts.

i play for fun
Jbrar
rawr
+86|6550|Winterpeg, Canada
If i ever have to leave in the middle of a round, i must tk all the little shits as possible, love it when the chat fillls up with OMFG, YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT, HAXORZ, FUCK YOU....and so on.
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner

Jbrar wrote:

If i ever have to leave in the middle of a round, i must tk all the little shits as possible, love it when the chat fillls up with OMFG, YOU FUCKIN PIECE OF SHIT, HAXORZ, FUCK YOU....and so on.
ahahahahahah
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
you tk the players whom aren't team players, & that helps your team how.
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6565

johnsmokinblunts wrote:

do you tk intentionaly or just by accident?  me myself i love it.  if any body gets out of line, they die enemy or not. no questions.  if so how many pts you missing cuz of tks. mine including suicides is 11,975 points missing off of my stats.  and it was all fun ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahh.
same here....our commander was being a dick so guess what... u can just inmagin
DRKillusion
+10|6483|glued to my chair
i had a commander giving me the shits the other day, i wake hes was in the AA (not using it, just going for his AA badge) he wouldnt get out for us to use it, so i called for a jeep right on his head and the noob droped it and killed  himself.. i was pissing myslf for ages.. but other than that im not a team killer.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6543|Forest Lake, Australia
Well, if I add up my team points, commander points and combat points, I should have over 95,000 points...But I only have 76,000 points.  So if you look at it that way, I've lost almost 20,000 points teamkilling people
Redback00
+51|6582
I've never tk'd intentionally. I play to have fun and if I worried about the other idiots out there, and there are a few, then I would never play. If someone is doing something stupid then I'll go somewhere else on the map and let them go do their stupid thing, me removed.

Intentional tking just encourages the idiots to be even more of an idiot.
Spiers.ckz
+10|6536
absolutely, i hate the guys that only care about themselves, so if it gets too bad - jet whoring on Wake as chineese with only one base left instead of bailing out and capturing a base, or constantly trying to own the J-10's instead of just bailing out to take a base, so the US has a land spawn.

ill TK these guys any day, i know it doesnt help my team, but it does wonders for my frustration over idiots
johnnybgood554
+13|6547|Ohio
No, never have and never will. So far, it's been 414 accidents. I don't let someone being and idiot change the way i play. OMG he's a sniper or OMG he's a lonewolf so i gotta go tk him, does'nt make much sense does it?
johnsmokinblunts
pwner stoner

dhoar4 wrote:

Well, if I add up my team points, commander points and combat points, I should have over 95,000 points...But I only have 76,000 points.  So if you look at it that way, I've lost almost 20,000 points teamkilling people
whoa i just did that to and i should have 122,137  i could almost be lt.colenel. lol
m0oSe
+3|6590

johnsmokinblunts wrote:

dhoar4 wrote:

whoa i just did that to and i should have 122,137  i could almost be lt.colenel. lol
Team points, commander points and combat points don't = global points, I'm not sure of the exact formula is but I know thats not it.

For example look at Firestorm's points, if you add them up his global score would equal around 688,000.

And the total team points on everyone's stat pages aren't calculated before the point deduction from tks, its after.
Em0
+0|6500
I've only tk'd intentionally once; At Karkand while I was waiting for the  US APC to respawn, I heard a medic saying "Your good to go". So I decided to take a look thinking our commander was in trouble. Then  I saw our commander and two of his friends stands padding. So I decided to make an end to it and killed all three of them. So I got one kill and two tk's in one go.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6670|Groningen, The Netherlands
I never tk on purpose, unless some idiot clanmember thinks the vehicle is for his clan.
Then Ill just blow them up over and over untill I get kicked.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6663

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

same here....our commander was being a dick so guess what... u can just inmagin
I 'inmagin' you killed him.

I don't go around on tk'ing sprees, but I'll do it if someone's asking for it.  If I see someone tk for a vehicle they get tk'd in return.  If someone is blocking a jet from taking off, I try to tk them before the jet runs them over.  If there is a medic right in front of me with my health down to one bar and I keep requesting a medic and they don't throw me a pack...I'll tk them, grab there kit and heal myself.  If they didn't punish (which they almost always do) then I'll revive them.  And if I tk...I always post a message as to why I did it.

Last edited by MastersMom (2006-09-01 00:59:21)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

HAhahahaha. Hahahahahaa.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahaha.

Fail.
MastersMom
YOUR mom goes to college
+61|6663

polarbearz wrote:

HAhahahaha. Hahahahahaa.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahaha.

Fail.
By the standards I've been held to in the past, you should get a three day ban for this post.  Just an observation.
kilgoretrout
+53|6478|Little Rock, AR
i tk medics and support players that don't throw bags if i'm asking for them and nothing else is going on.  if we're in a firefight, fine.  but if there aren't any enemies around and they won't give out bags, i kill them and take their kit, then i say "throw out bags next time" on the team channel.  i figure it's a good lesson
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

MastersMom wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

HAhahahaha. Hahahahahaa.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Ahahahaha.

Fail.
By the standards I've been held to in the past, you should get a three day ban for this post.  Just an observation.
By the standards I'VE been held tl in the past, you should receive flaming and bashing both within thread and PMs for defending such a ludicrous, retarded, discussed-ad-nauseum thread.

Just an observation.
twiistaaa
+87|6676|mexico
i was about to today, this guy kept grabbing the apc no matter where i stood or what did. was gettin frustrated and saw him run over i was gona pop him but i restrained myself. (i usually just tried to get it if i died and it hadnt spawn i wasnt standing there for hours on end).

the only time i team kill is if the person is being a downright idiot.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard