Bviper
+0|6480
I just got promoted to Staff Seargent, and I own special forces and have actually played it yet I still only have 4 unlocks. ( I bought SF before I even hit Lance Corporal) After searching it appears I should 8 unlocks. Yet I have only been receiving those from normal BF2 is there anything I can do to get these past unlocks that I should have?

btw here is a link to my profile hasn't updated yet http://bf2s.com/player/62083443/
SGT.Slayero
+98|6496|Life in a vacuum sucks
get bf2sf
Bviper
+0|6480
Not to be rude.... but did you even READ the first sentance?
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6762|Peoria, Illinois

Bviper wrote:

I just got promoted to Staff Seargent, and I own special forces and have actually played it yet I still only have 4 unlocks. ( I bought SF before I even hit Lance Corporal) After searching it appears I should 8 unlocks. Yet I have only been receiving those from normal BF2 is there anything I can do to get these past unlocks that I should have?

btw here is a link to my profile hasn't updated yet http://bf2s.com/player/62083443/
Key words: "my profile hasn't updated yet"

Wait. When you have an SF map in your stats page there, then you can get your unlocks.

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-08-31 14:36:04)

[BBF]Snake
The lord high master of pies
+16|6669|England

Bviper wrote:

I own special forces and have actually played it yet I still only have 4 unlocks. ( I bought SF before I even hit Lance Corporal)

SGT.Slayero wrote:

get bf2sf
Reading is useful.

The way the unlocks with BF2SF works is that you get your last 2unlocks at SGT mAJ which will unlock your last two weapons, otherwise people who have SF at private would unlock all the weapons ridiculously early

EDIT:Awww Bviper got the read post in before me. And wait as the person above me said (I apologise but I can't remember the name)

Last edited by [BBF]Snake (2006-08-31 14:37:14)

M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

[BBF]Snake wrote:

Bviper wrote:

I own special forces and have actually played it yet I still only have 4 unlocks. ( I bought SF before I even hit Lance Corporal)

SGT.Slayero wrote:

get bf2sf
Reading is useful.

The way the unlocks with BF2SF works is that you get your last 2unlocks at SGT mAJ which will unlock your last two weapons, otherwise people who have SF at private would unlock all the weapons ridiculously early

EDIT:Awww Bviper got the read post in before me. And wait as the person above me said (I apologise but I can't remember the name)
Indeed reading is useful. He wants his SF unlocks.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6676|Ohio
have you ever played sf? Just owning it wont let you get unlocks.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Wow you guys are on target today. From his post: "I own special forces and have actually played it "
Bviper
+0|6480
Ok so I have to wait until the stats have been updated with enough time to warrent a SF map then it will give me my four extra unlocks? I have played it although not for very long each time because I much rather play standard maps.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6676|Ohio

M1-Lightning wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Wow you guys are on target today. From his post: "I own special forces and have actually played it "
sorry i just woke up. and any way, he could have meant single player.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6564|Denmizzark!!

Bviper wrote:

Ok so I have to wait until the stats have been updated with enough time to warrent a SF map then it will give me my four extra unlocks? I have played it although not for very long each time because I much rather play standard maps.
No.. you have to play sf.. which you have NOT!..
penguin.killer
+75|6512
u need to https://www.forceentertainment.com.au/sterlofootychallenge/images/box1/box.jpg
to get the unlocks
Bviper
+0|6480

sgt.sonner wrote:

Before I even posted this I got on SF and played a round to MAKE SURE it wasn't something I was missing. However, I ranked up last night and it has yet to even show that.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6807|Kansas, USA
Log into SF withthe same username/password as you use for BF2 and you should get them automatically.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Bviper wrote:

Yes. You only need one map in your stats.
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6564|Denmizzark!!

Bviper wrote:

sgt.sonner wrote:

Before I even posted this I got on SF and played a round to MAKE SURE it wasn't something I was missing. However, I ranked up last night and it has yet to even show that.
Ok.. try bf2tracker.com.. mine updated there..
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Bviper wrote:

sgt.sonner wrote:

I made a second account, played SF, and it took a couple of days to update. Once an SF map is on your BF2s stats page you can go back and get your unlocks.  Guaranteed.

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2006-08-31 14:51:33)

Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6676|Ohio

M1-Lightning wrote:

Bviper wrote:

sgt.sonner wrote:

I made a second account, played SF, and it took a couple of days to update. Once an SF map is on your BF2s stats page you can go back and get your unlocks.  Guaranteed.
It doesnt matter if its on BF2s. if its in BFHQ then it works.
=CA=lamcrmbem
+16|6481|San Diego, CA

Bviper wrote:

You may need to play it a bit viper.  I logged over an hour on SF before my stats kicked in, and then it took two days or more.  You gotta play on a reporting server and get your stats to count or the unlocks won't kick in.  Once they do, you'll be able to unlock from the main BF2 screen.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6676|Ohio
well i have good news. BF2 player is updated, so try now. and while i was looking at your stats, i find it kind of funny you were kicked 12 times.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

M1-Lightning wrote:

Bviper wrote:

It doesnt matter if its on BF2s. if its in BFHQ then it works.
I can't comfirm that, as I have had the necessary points for 5-6 different rank ups in my BFHQ but couldn't rank up until the point requirements actually showed up here.
Bviper
+0|6480
Alright thanks I know what to do now and thanks to those who actually read to the original post.

Edit: wow logged in and boom there they were. Odd none of my stats have updated.

Last edited by Bviper (2006-08-31 15:06:18)

M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers

Bviper wrote:

Alright thanks I know what to do now and thanks to those who actually read to the original post.

Edit: wow logged in and boom there they were. Odd none of my stats have updated.
Your stats updated as 1 round on Warlord http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofile.p … d=62083443

Glad to see you got them.
Rogue_Delta
+6|6486

Bviper wrote:

show up on ranked once and let EA update your PID. next time you log in you should get your goodies. enjoy!
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6686|Cambridge, England
you have 8 unlocks...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard