Poll

Hind or Tiger?

Hind33%33% - 46
Tiger66%66% - 92
Total: 138
Afrika_18
+26|6543
Love the massive rocket capability of the hind!
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

yea, but it is still a little bloated. i have not had a chance to fly the tiger though.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
fuck that lol, i love takin out armour in the german transport helo!
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Afrika_18
+26|6543

fatherted13 wrote:

lol!  yea, I should have listed that as an option.  I used the trans helo yesterday on a snow map and took out a bunch of vehicles and troops!  Its like the huey's in BFV!
Colfax
PR Only
+70|6645|United States - Illinois
Tiger is unbelievable.  Gunner seat sux though because all they have is AA and MG

But 22 rockets and 3 AT rockets in the hands of the pilot is UNBELIEVABLE.

Only negative is that the Tiger gets riped to shreads by any AA gun.  (so don't be screaming overpwerd)
Any intelligent manned AA site will beat the Tiger.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6706|Antarctica
I personally like the Tiger more, the HIND flys too much like a jet to me.
BCspeed34
+6|6559
I did flips like a madman in the Tiger

I did half a flip in the Hind...I crashed...
Scratch[USA]
+105|6548
Hind
Why you ask 2 wrenchers in the back and you are almost unstoppable.
Did not try with support to see if we could rearm and repair at the same time while in flight.
Looks like only 2 seats can have an item out.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6488
Tiger is great because you don't need a gunner. If you can get a gunner that's great, but with the homing missiles and the rockets your set. Plus it's crazy agile.
masterofflama
+19|6585|European Battlefield Command
tiger is better when u dont have gunner.

fatherted13 wrote:

agree
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6538|Search Whore killing fields
the apc with tv missles... Im a stationary armored vehicle with a big ass gun with tv missles. Im pretty much a big non flying helo
MorbidFetus
+76|6552|Ohio
I love flying the Hind (even though it handles worse than the PLA transport and it's gun is gimped as fuck) but I voted Tiger.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6568|NYC / Hamburg

tiger!!! pilot controled lgms FTW
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
lol so a lot of ppl in here love usin the german transport chopper? not just me, sweet,karma me if u agree that it owns! lots of people dont fire on you, cos they think you're harmless,until you unload 20 rockets into them lol.also, its easier to fly than a blackhawk, and can take a beating
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Cheeky_Ninja06
+52|6733|Cambridge, England
the Hind is a flying fortress you get 2 engineers in there, use the MG and the 64 rockets.....also have a gunner as well for more firepower....pretty much unstopable, i dont care how agile the tiger is if the hind uses its 64 rockets the tiger is usually fucked.

Personally i prefer the tiger as its more fun to fly, i.e. i like the hit-and-run style as opposed to batter-down-the-front-door-and-club-everybody-to-death approach of the hind.

If you want to find out the proper answer join the EBC tournament where we will be using the POE2 mod for 64 player tourny play
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6628|UK
The tiger is definately more agile

but for some reason i prefer the hind
Flecco
iPod is broken.
+1,048|6666|NT, like Mick Dundee

fatherted13 wrote:

Whoa... Can't believe these forums are still kicking.
Darkhelmet
cereal killer
+233|6751|the middle of nowhere
hind ftw
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders
Hind, because I think the Hind is about the sexiest piece of rotary wing aircraft ever made.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6738

To some of the people here. KEEP IT ON SUBJECT. Hind OR Tiger.

I'd go for the Eurocopter Tiger.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
i know the hind an tiger are awesome, but ive taken out so many tanks usin the german helo transport its crazy
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6501|so randum
to prove my point, just came out of a round on first snow, i got 72 kills to 11 deaths in the transport helo. the guys in the tiger/hinds got about 20 kills,15ish deaths
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North
tiger, because it doesnt feel like im flying a train
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6775|Noizyland

♪♪ The Hind or the Ti-iger, ♪♪
DUR DUR DUR!
DUR DUR DUR!
DUR DUR DURRRRRR!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
beerface702
+65|6694|las vegas
i enjoy them both. limited time in both actually. from my exp the tiger is way more manvuerable

the hind has more firepower, which it should have.

the added troop capactiy for a attack role chopper being added into a game is fucking awesome. so the hind win's in my book on merit. but it gets kinda of loaded down when a squad spawns in it

on the other hand if it was between the tiger or hind on sheer going to kick your ass. i would probably say the tiger by a small margin

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard