=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6860|Barrington, RI
I used Rakasan's Bf2 skill calculator site www.statpadder.com and just sorted by best round

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-10 13:05:09)

The_Lone_N00b
+2|6835
Huh, I'm a corpral...I earned my G36C and L8, I have a great time with this game.

Then there's those shits, getting points and losing valuble fun but stat padding and missing the rush of "I need this many points to rank up"

After they get all the weapons, what the point of even playing for them anymore if that seems to be the only thing they want
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6829|Toronto Canada
half of them suck anyways
ToiletTrooper
+25|6839|WC
hey!! there is a bigger statpadder with a kill streak of 786 i think!
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6860|Barrington, RI

ToiletTrooper wrote:

hey!! there is a bigger statpadder with a kill streak of 786 i think!
hah.  this guy  has a kill streak of over 1,000. I found him the same way I found the other guy.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-11-10 14:13:58)

=LORD=Brando
+0|6807
WTF Did you post me on there for I never padded with them you nazi idiot.. You need something to do so you go find a bunch of random names and put it there how the hell you get my name.
=LORD=Brando
+0|6807
I had some kid who I dont know come in a server and start calling me a padder, take my name off of the list...
=LORD=Brando
+0|6807
And if you look at my best round score it is 389 on MASTUUR CITY WOOPTIDO before they changed the thing with the heli any decent player could get that..
Scarymother
+1|6807
The Favourite Victim/Worst Enemy numbers tell a different story.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6860|Barrington, RI
calm down. and use the edit button please.
Ethereal_Drag0n
+0|6814|Villa Park, IL
ok, lord brando..... 191 KILL STREAK?!?... you were playing on a server with what... 2 other people?

And for that guy with 4k on Karkand... ever consider that perhaps there was some glitch in the game or somthing that caused it???

Anyone remember OLD SCHOOL NES games that would have some glitches in them... there was this one where you would hit a boss, and pause it as you hit him, and the game would stop, but you would continue to inflict damage... perhaps something happened where he died and simultaniously got a heal point or revive point, and they just kept racking up points... dunno.

I was playing medic on Wake island the other day... As I went to revive someone I got shot at the same time some hit shot me in the head... I was dead, and the guy revived AFTER I was shot... it was messed up.

The game isn't without its flaws... look at the color issue, where some teamates show up with red names and such. Also there is one I have experienced (ONLY ON WAKE ISLAND) where you go from prone to standing with your main gun, yet you can hardly move, almost like your still prone. quickly changing weapons solves it.... I have asked about that issue in game, and I always get the same answer... apparently, I MUST be cheating.... .... I mean COME ON... if I was CHEATING... do you think I would have less wins than losses, less kills than deaths, and less than 100 as best round on every map? didn't think so.....

Last edited by Ethereal_Drag0n (2005-11-10 18:23:10)

Anima05
+1|6824
To:ArkAng37
Maybe you should look at your own stats. You look like a stat padder to me
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6835|AUS, Canberra

=LORD=Brando wrote:

WTF Did you post me on there for I never padded with them you nazi idiot.. You need something to do so you go find a bunch of random names and put it there how the hell you get my name.
your kidding right?
Ethereal_Drag0n
+0|6814|Villa Park, IL

Anima05 wrote:

To:ArkAng37
Maybe you should look at your own stats. You look like a stat padder to me
Who looks like a stat padder?
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6853|Singapore

boys boys come on. be fair to the guys.

they've learnt to throw knives in knife combat thats why they have so many knife kills. Lay off them k? just because y'all (me included) are too n00b to get the intricate details of knife throwing, doesn't mean any one that masters it and uses it is a stat padder.

you're supposed to tap forward, do two semicircles, tap forward and click to release the knife.

GRENADIER
+0|6807|Michigan
The mafia guys are a treat. They are a hacking clan and proud of it along with DOA (dawn of atheria). we banned all of them permanently from our server.
EcLiPsE#14
+0|6886
hmmm well it is possible to get kill streaks of about 100-150...i've seen legit streaks like that...but it depends how u define legit...?? BH whoring is not exactly legit in every1's eyes but perfectly legit according to EA and its patches and i was in the chopper with the guy that got a kill streak of 123...same goes with bombing... BUT ... on the notion of 1000 points+ IAR... wat a bunch of lowlifes... no poon for them ... just Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughers (wink wink nudge nudge....for those who dont get it think about it before u reply to this post lol)... newayz back on topic... before u call every1 with a kill streak of 100+ a statpadder think again... every1 takes advantage of good opportunity's so...

EcLiPsE#14
Z-trooper
BF2s' little helper
+209|6822|Denmark
Got an idea wouldnt it be fun to summon an anti-padder squad from this forum.. keep an eye out for when padders are online (there are other threads aobut this subject with other padders).. join the servers they are on.. AND KICK SOME SERIOUS PADDER-BEHIND!!!

could be fun..
iamamuts
+2|6820|Lisse, Netherlands
How do they do that?
shingara
+0|6837|the motherland uk
tell me thats a glitch his medals and stats dont look to be of a padder but 4k br , AGAIN WTF, what was that on a, it would take me 3 days and no one moving and standing nicley together while i spawn kill them in a chopper or tank or something , and then i would still keel over from the repetitivness of it
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6842
Yeah, that would be kind of fun, actually, Z-Trooper.  We could create new accounts and everything lol.

[ASP]Padthisbiatch ([Anti-StatPadder])

Wow - 4000+ one round?  Damn.....How the hell did he manage that?
5N1P3R
+1|6832
you think that is wierd, if you play on the mafia server this is their scrolling message: "Visit www.bf2hacks.com mention *MAFIA*BRICK for a great deal"

i mean wtf??
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6809|The Island of Carls Jr.
Those stat padding bastards are pathetic, I wish EA gets their accounts deleted soon.
CBRad929
+1|6848

Scarymother wrote:

pwned. 

Sorry dshak had to do it.  Totally appropriate here. 
Scarymother
+1|6807

CBRad929 wrote:

Scarymother wrote:

pwned. 

Sorry dshak had to do it.  Totally appropriate here. 
Yeah, I would have preferred you spelled it with the more correct "o", but thanks.  (c;

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard