Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

bmb|danCer wrote:

Jenspm wrote:

Why must we fight eachother? *scared*
Because there is a point, which is a long time passed by, where u little maggots have to start your own thing.
It's never been good to suck Mom's titties too long. In a kind of way you can transfer it to BF2-Teamwork.
W.O.R.D!.!.!.!
jickes
+5|6412|Baltimore MD
the best thing i have found that worked for me was the spot would be marked and if we all died while capping the flag the leader would hide somewhere and we wuld all spawn on him. kinda like a never ending amount of soilders. but im a noob at this so you al prob already know this. just interacting with every1
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6751

theDude5B wrote:

I just want to try and encourage the younger members to get more invloved in this community. As i have said, us older members are not going to be around all the time (as we have older peoples duties to attend), to the younger guys can get the server started, you can create squads, lead the squad, and try to impress other people who then might want to visit the forum and become regulars.

The Circle Of Life
QFD (Quoted For Dude)...couldn't have said it any better.

add strumpa rabbit and fld_mrsh to the young guys.  ah, and don't forget to add Mike23!!!

I will switch to the young squad and lead the young fellas!!!!

Last edited by superfly_cox (2006-09-07 08:02:02)

danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany

superfly_cox wrote:

I will switch the the young squad and lead the young fellas!!!!
Not very thoughtful, because the younger ones need to learn just this part.

Edit: Very honorable of you Soup, but as above mentioned.

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-09-07 08:00:50)

theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
The Circle Of Life And Trust

I trust the younger members to form squads now. I want to see them doing it more often. Then in turn, the other memebers will then Trust you and the life of the Community moves on.

Superfly you are welcome to join the Young Team as the commander! then they would have someone who could help direct them!

The older team can have Mike as commander. We also need some helpful direction at times!

@jickes  - yeah this is one of the most important tactics which a Squad Leader should employ. We all now about it, but it is good to see that you have shown an interest and are posting here. You should get yourself on the EU server and play with the EU members.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

I form a squad almost every time (GRUNTS) and I will continue with that
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6531|Southampton, UK

Looking forward to playing guys, young ftw
I usually make an "Air Sqd." so I will probably carry on with that.
captain-a
63 61 70 74 61 69 6e 2d 61
+141|6598|Germany

superfly_cox wrote:

QFD (Quoted For Dude)...couldn't have said it any better.

add strumpa rabbit and fld_mrsh to the young guys.  ah, and don't forget to add Mike23!!!

I will switch to the young squad and lead the young fellas!!!!
Hehehe, I don't know but for some reasons your post reminds me on Star Wars:

Soup: duuuude, I'm your father !!!
Dude: Oh noes!!!

Last edited by captain-a (2006-09-07 09:30:47)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6530
well i might sometime using my H@xoR skillz......u may remember me using them to cap a flag back that was surrounded by a tank,APC and infantry
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6550|England

bmb|danCer wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

iam 34 and would love to join the old guys
Sry to say. But first u gotta go to the kiddie table. Never played with u before.
I have played with you buddy and superfly on Saturday nights ,i think iam Supers fav tank fodder on kark tbh because he always seems to find me

My name i played under is [netsas]knight
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

nowhere! First of all, you have to play the BF2s EU server on a regular base!
I am normally on! Just not recently, as I've had some internet problems, which appear to be sorted. Just wait for the match, Slayer, I'm going to give you a spanking!

*just no jets, please
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
well could try an infantry only Jalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalabad match to see who would win.

Youthfullness V Experience
naightknifar
Served and Out

What time though, preferably not today as i'm out all day
Negerkungen
I could not care less
+541|6712|Topside

ghettoperson wrote:

fon|sl4y3r wrote:

nowhere! First of all, you have to play the BF2s EU server on a regular base!
I am normally on! Just not recently, as I've had some internet problems, which appear to be sorted. Just wait for the match, Slayer, I'm going to give you a spanking!

*just no jets, please
Sorry to say it Slayer,but I have to go with the birthday boy on this one.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
excelent squad leading by De_jappe and Knightnufer just then on Jalalalallalalalalalalalalalalalabad. keep up the good work guys!
l41e
+677|6618

I will re-enter the fight if I can get BF2 to re-install/patch properly.
naightknifar
Served and Out

I played 2 games today on jalalalalalalalalalalalalalalabad 2day, one squad lead by jappe in a game, Absoulutely brill leader * Claps *
And one by me, which we won also yay!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6497|Belgium

Thanks Dude and Knighty!

Ghetto did a good job first as SL, as he was in the tank, he rarely died so we could often spawn on him.
You guys did great in my squad, at a moment we had three tanks against us and we got them all down!

Knightnifer also did a very good job squadleading. Maybe a constructive comment: give a little more orders? (although often it's very obvious what the plan is, it's always nice to change it everytime the plan changes (if you have time to change it of course)). Anyway, very nice job!
naightknifar
Served and Out

Roger that, will do.
Tbh - Proper first game i have played jaalalaabad so :s didn't really know where i was.. So i hadn't really had a look around before that.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6593|EU

To get my reputation back and to be a grunt it will be my honor to lead some squad of maggots. Don't know what were you thinking about me as a SL, but I liked it pretty much and I hope to fight with you or against you as soon I can. Till then only thing what am I asking- plz run the server and do your great job in forums.
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6720
will be good to have you back legionair!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6619

De_Jappe wrote:

Thanks Dude and Knighty!

Ghetto did a good job first as SL, as he was in the tank, he rarely died so we could often spawn on him.
You guys did great in my squad, at a moment we had three tanks against us and we got them all down!

Knightnifer also did a very good job squadleading. Maybe a constructive comment: give a little more orders? (although often it's very obvious what the plan is, it's always nice to change it everytime the plan changes (if you have time to change it of course)). Anyway, very nice job!
It's nice to know I had a use, I shouldn't really play SL when tanking, as I feel I can't perform my duties properly.
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6814|Germany / Saxony

MajorHoulahan_MASH wrote:

knightnufer wrote:

Looking forward to playing guys, young ftw
I usually make an "Air Sqd." so I will probably carry on with that.
Yes, and as I found out today on the CROW server, you usually snipe (M95) your teammates out of the J10 as well ...
Will you "probably carry on with that "' too ? Had you fun with your  - 35 teamscore till you were kicked ?
Or do you behave like that only if you think there are no other players with the [BF2s] tag  around on the same server ?

You will have very "cool" kick/ban numbers by the time you are lieutenant, something like 210/20 maybe.
I don´t say that you are a liar nor I want be offensive in any way, but with such hard accusations versus Knightnifer, I´d like to see some Screenies for proof. Don´t get me wrong. I´m just curious, if you have any for evidence...
https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6685|Germany
Ok, i quoted u again in the correct thread and stop derailing the other threads immediately.
This http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=16489 is the ONLY place for that sort of things.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6726|Hell, p.o box 666

Yeah, reply only to Dancers quote. Futher posts about it in here, will be deleted!!!

sidenote: there is NO need, to start the same post in every topic concerning the BF2s EU!

Dealing about complains and stuff only in here

thx

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard