dsb
+0|6801
oh my FREAKING god.  I cannot believe there is another "bunnyhopping noob-tubing" thread.  For the love of god if you're going to whine about this CRAP, can't you do it one of the other 8 million threads that talks about this nonsense.

And not for nothing, if this is a complaining thread, don't I have as much a right to complain about you as you do about the game?
BladeRunner
+5|6772|UK

dsb wrote:

And not for nothing, if this is a complaining thread, don't I have as much a right to complain about you as you do about the game?
lol THIS has been discussed before too
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6769|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

pdanrichey wrote:

n1nj41c l337ne55 wrote:

I can understand thinking to yourself, Hmmmm there's like 5 people right there, i think ill nail them all with a nade launcher, but I just can't imagine using it over and over, only switching weapons when you're out of ammo.

And bunny hopping is fine in my opinion. I mean, its a GAME. But i do think your accuracy should go down ALOT when you jump. Especially with the shotguns. The reticle needs to move a LITTLE at least, even though it is pretty fun to pwn the n00bt00bers with an M11-87 to the face.

I ESPECIALLY HATE when im a sniper trying to cap a flag(happens alot for some reason or other), and all i have is a pistol, and I can acutally SEE the noobs switching from assault rifle to n00bt00b.
I don't know why...but I find the last "paragraph" you wrote to be freaking hilarious.  I've noticed that too.  I don't play as sniper often, but it's funny to watch a guy switch to something you know you're going to die with.  I'll usually take my claymores and throw them out if that happens.  One guy came over to hump me after I was dead...as he ran away after the humping, he got killed by my claymore.
I was out at the time(trying to get expert explosives).
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6769|The Island of Carls Jr.
people who bunny-hop seem like they got a stick up their asses.
EA should make it so that you cant keep jumping forever, I mean most ppl really cant jump 2 feet over and
over again with all that equipment.
unforgiven5150
+0|6803|Phoenix, AZ
Personally I get GREAT satisfaction "noob-tubing" a bunny hoppers and stat padders. Its escalation. You bring a gun, I bring a grenade.

Realistically what they need to do is set them like real 40mm HE rounds and have fuses that don't allow it to explode for, IIRC, 40yds. So if you 40mm someone in the chest point blank, it would feel like getting hit by a baseball, but wouldn't necessarily kill you.

Having said that as well, I try to employ it as it is meant to be, an area target weapon. 3 guys on a roof? 40mm up their ass! Group of guys stat padding on a cliff, 40mm in their face. Took out 4 guys padding on a roof last night with one. Was very rewarding!
TLW ChemWarrior
+0|6751
I realize I will get flamed for asking this, but I've realized I dont care...

Why do you consider an M203 a "n00b t00b"? Because it gets a one shot kill? Have you ever seen a real M203 round go off?

I spent the last 8 years in teh Army, and let me tell you something... An M203 HE round going off within 20 feet of you is going to make for a REAL bad day. I agree that the close in kills shouldn't happen the way they do, but at the same time everyone was saying that it takes distance to arm the real M203 rounds (5 complete rotations after they leave the barrel of the launcher), but those of you saying you should still take damage but not explosive damage fail to realize just how much a 40MM Grenade passing at high speed COMPLETLY through your body is going to hurt...

I would rather have them keep the explosion damage, but fix the kill radius so it takes out the moron who fired it point blank into your chest...

Sermon Over :-)
SteikeTa
+153|6772|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
hmm
Kusunagi
+59|6761|The land of Hookers and pod
What the fuck are u doing, this tread was created in the freakin' stone age.
SteikeTa
+153|6772|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Haha, yeah im an asshole

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard