Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland
I just saw SAW2.

Goddamnit...Thats all there is to say, Goddamnit.

I found SAW very good and freaky but this one takes it all.

I just cant stop thinking about this movie. My god is this shit sick..

I would like to hear the opinions from those that watched this/these movie/movies aswell.

P.S for those who whant to watch this movie but get scared easily...Dont

Goddamnit.
[JAG]Sickboy
+0|6743
Well my good friend, SawII was bad... but itll have nothing on the new Quentin Tarantino movie "Hostel" ... about the underground world of torture.... based on true stories, they pay to play ... so sick ...

I dont know about yours but our SawII had a preview of it.

ewwww... *spine shivers*
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
what is saw?
McCullough
+7|6836
haha i thought you ment a scary BF2 movie when they use the SAW machine gun Stupid me
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

[JAG]Sickboy wrote:

Well my good friend, SawII was bad... but itll have nothing on the new Quentin Tarantino movie "Hostel" ... about the underground world of torture.... based on true stories, they pay to play ... so sick ...

I dont know about yours but our SawII had a preview of it.

ewwww... *spine shivers*
You found it bad!? My god man. Its the sickest thing I ever saw! And no I dindt saw a preview of Hostel simply because I got SAW2 on cd.

the_heart_attack wrote:

what is saw?
Its a movie . A scary movie.

Last edited by Sgt.Gh0st (2005-11-09 09:32:07)

THA
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
is it popular?
i never heard of it, whos in it?
anyone good ?
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

the_heart_attack wrote:

is it popular?
anyone good ?
Dunno if its popular in the USA or where ever. Its not even popular here in Holland.
My friend downloaded both SAW1 and SAW2 before they came in Europe. Wich means SAW2 isnt even out in Europe yet . Ehm there are no famous actors in it, but that doesnt matter does it?

If its any good? Well let me answer that question with a quote from the main bad guy.

"Oh yes, there will be blood."

*wich means the movie is super fucked up, blood everywhere and horrible ways to die. Hell yes its good*
THA
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
mmmm im going to have to download it
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

the_heart_attack wrote:

mmmm im going to have to download it
Make sure you see SAW1 first tho. Would be handy.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6753

Yeah I haven't seen SAW II yet but I saw SAW I (lol)...but the sickest shit I've seen is at a site posted earlier (try in the chatter forum...the title is M95 + headshot or something)...I felt like I was gonna toss my cookies

But a friend of mine actually saw one of the beheading videos...he didn't sleep for a week--literally.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6845|San Francisco

I never watched the first Saw, but recently watched Saw 2 and thought it was a pretty decent movie. Parts of it were pretty gross, though really the most disgusting part for me was the opening scene. Let me just say that I never want to have a key placed in my eye socket...
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp

tF-voodoochild wrote:

I never watched the first Saw, but recently watched Saw 2 and thought it was a pretty decent movie. Parts of it were pretty gross, though really the most disgusting part for me was the opening scene. Let me just say that I never want to have a key placed in my eye socket...
My god im not gonna get any sleep tonight.
jnick
+22|6780
Yeah it's popular here in the US.

How can you think it was scary . . . It was FAR from scary. A bit gruesome, but that was all . . .
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Psychological thriller, it that's what the called it. Hehe yeah..

Remember in SAW 1? I had no idea that the old man was the mastermind. He's just lying there the whole bloody time then suddenly gets up. Gross.

Question: Don't spoil it for me, but is SAW 2 as psychologically thrilling, or is it just gore.
Heretic
+3|6775
I went on an acid binge when I was a little younger. ( I do not recommend doing either of the 2 actions in this post ) Me and a bunch of buddies gathered around a T.V. and a VCR and submitted ourselves to a little series titled " Faces of Death "

Um... no movie can touch this stuff.

Horror movies are for those people that have not experenced the real horrors of life.

You want to be tatooed for life, try looking that stuff up.
I don't regret watching those movies but, I will never be the same. Horror movies are nothing but a waste of time after that.

It's only human to be interested but I warn you, It contains all real death images/movies. Good luck finding this illegal video, if you feel brave enough.
-=1stInF.|Slappey
+3|6751

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

I just saw SAW2.

Goddamnit...Thats all there is to say, Goddamnit.

I found SAW very good and freaky but this one takes it all.
Sorry, but at the end of SAW, many people were laughing becuase of how horrible it was(in the theatre i was in) not worth my money, and i am sure not going to see the 2nd SAW. It's not that scary, unless you are a young kid. What makes a movie scary(to me) is if it is slightly based in reality. In other words, if it can happen, it would be scary. This could never really happen. It's a renter, at best.
samstar81
Straddle my Member
+0|6757|The Netherlands

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

the_heart_attack wrote:

is it popular?
anyone good ?
Dunno if its popular in the USA or where ever. Its not even popular here in Holland.
My friend downloaded both SAW1 and SAW2 before they came in Europe. Wich means SAW2 isnt even out in Europe yet . Ehm there are no famous actors in it, but that doesnt matter does it?

If its any good? Well let me answer that question with a quote from the main bad guy.

"Oh yes, there will be blood."

*wich means the movie is super fucked up, blood everywhere and horrible ways to die. Hell yes its good*
Danny Glover was in pt. 1.  May not be famous, but he's known.
IronGeek
One Shot, One Kill
+4|6792|Canberra, Australia
SAW was a film by an Australian writer and Director.  I bought it today on DVD from JB Hi-fi for $18.00
I am going to watch it tonight.

The basic premis is 2 guys wake up in a room/house and they have try to kill each other or the mystery guy will kill them both.....
THA
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
yeh im an idiot i now the movie now, i was just having a massive brain fade, there is an aussie comic in it as well....
THA
+609|6768|AUS, Canberra
there is a sicker movie out, its called wolfe creek and is based on serial killer ivan mallat, he picked up and killed back packers in aus a few years ago, even quinten tarentino said its one of the sickest films he has seen!!!
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6835
WACO  Rules of Engament. It made me sick. I was so pissed off The only thing I could do Was Exercise. So I started Running again, I used to do marathons.
revolution.inc
Pass
+35|6769|Phoenix, Az
the best scene for me is when that guy slits that piece off his neck just to get the number... also it was so cool when saw2 went into saw1 (the bathroom).. u could see the rotting corpse of that guy in the 1st movie and you can see the foot the doc cut off to get out.
{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6742|The Island of Carls Jr.
A kid at my school told me about saw2, its pretty creepy...
KB77Hell
+0|6737|T.O. Canada

Heretic wrote:

I went on an acid binge when I was a little younger. ( I do not recommend doing either of the 2 actions in this post ) Me and a bunch of buddies gathered around a T.V. and a VCR and submitted ourselves to a little series titled " Faces of Death "
I had a number of identical situations when I was younger, quite a few and I have to agree, not much touches these videos.  I own 1, 2 & 3, rented them at my local video store if you can believe it.  They took them off the shelves about 2 months later.

Saw 1 was quite a good psychological thriller but pretty bad acting imo.  main guy is good in Princess Bride that's about it.  Haven't seen Saw II yet but hear it's just gore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard