DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields
would any clans/comunity out thier want to run one of these? even just a 16 or 32 player would be awsome. It would be full because allot of people love the map, But most dont like sitting through the other maps to get to gator

Last edited by DirtyMexican (2006-08-29 15:51:22)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6704
All I can say is my gut says maybe.
leesupport
+39|6684
there is one right now..the *FW* GAUNTLET - 24/7 GATOR   its 32 man on 64

IP: 64.182.159.83:16567

its usually always full

-Leesupport-

Last edited by leesupport (2006-08-29 15:54:22)

Kbo_Marquez
+0|6465
hey, where are u from?, contact me,, www.clanmex.net
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6539|Search Whore killing fields

leesupport wrote:

its usually always full

-Leesupport-
ok cool, Ill have to check that out
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
The admins are a wussies.
I had a SF kit. I went to MEC shore, i blowed their stuff, i stole their apc, and while running away back to the ship, i killed like 6 guys and even the chopper that tried to take me down.......i got banned for "spawn rapping"....im still banned and it has passed like a month from the incident...lol.

leesupport wrote:

its usually always full

-Leesupport-
leesupport
+39|6684
yea well i know the admins really well and they dont just ban you for no reason there and if your over there blowing up guys...6 guys and the chopper well what do you expect them to do they are not over there to see it but if they see a Navy Seal in APC on island killing guys well they going to ban you.....turn the suition around and see if you would like it if a guy is over there killing people with an APC....sure your driving away but you didnt have to kill all them guys on your way cause that is Spawn Killing....the admins are fair on there i should know ive played 300+ hours on the Gator with them and play other games with them so just shut your mouth.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6533
The Gauntlet is my favorite server. You just got to keep your nose out of the MEC spawn point as a Navy SEAL. If im in the Apache then you got to be careful to just take out the freaking tonguska on the shore if it pisses you off too much and not touch anything else.
Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd
+169|6748|Mexico City
yes, i see you are a "iron gator" whore, lol

of what you wrote, let me extend the description of the situation that made me banned:
i had an SF kit. i went to the mec shore and blowed their commander stuff (VALID), 1st guy notices me and starts shooting, i couldnt find him fast but the apc was there, i took it, the first guy thought he could damage the apc by shooting it with his riffle, he gave away his position so i killed him, on my way out. Before getting into water, second and third guy besides choppers airfield, both AT, shoot at me, one fails, i stopped and killed them both. 2nd and 3rd guy killed. I´m barely in the water, enemy chopper has already noticed me and starts shooting missiles to me, he fails all and almost crashed into apc, i turned turret and i take him down with a missile. 4th guy killed. Im in the water going  back to carrier, their AA vehic starts shooting me, i turn and i send him a missile and start shooting it back, i kill it and also another guy that was near it, 5th and 6th guy killed. 30 seconds later, BANNED FOR SPAWN RAPPING. IS THAT SPAWN RAPING???????.
The admin that banned me was a wussie for not taking it like a man.

i didnt have to kill them on my way out ??? then what do i have to do if theyre attacking me, let myself be killed or suicide?, thats stupid.

if im mec and i see an apc raping i will spawn as AT or SF and take him down, not start crying admin !! , admin !!.....

It wasnt my fault their apc was not used, they were all tking each other for chopper, if i would have wanted to spawn rape i could have gone to their chopper field and kill them all, at least 15 kills.

theres one rule there i remember; that attacking with essex the mec chopper while is still leaving the field is considered spawn raping, well i played mec side too and always while taking off i was attacked by essex and the guy using it was not banned or kicked..maybe HE was the admin.

Now YOU SHUT YOUR FUKING MOUTH !!

leesupport wrote:

yea well i know the admins really well and they dont just ban you for no reason there and if your over there blowing up guys...6 guys and the chopper well what do you expect them to do they are not over there to see it but if they see a Navy Seal in APC on island killing guys well they going to ban you.....turn the suition around and see if you would like it if a guy is over there killing people with an APC....sure your driving away but you didnt have to kill all them guys on your way cause that is Spawn Killing....the admins are fair on there i should know ive played 300+ hours on the Gator with them and play other games with them so just shut your mouth.
leesupport
+39|6684
ok then go to there web site and tell them what happened and they will most likely unban you....forgottenwarriors.net

Last edited by leesupport (2006-09-01 13:38:25)

sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6447|Barcelona
I love this map, but when MEC has conquest any US flag...
ZimiZuhu
+11|6661

leesupport wrote:

its usually always full

-Leesupport-
I would play there all the time BUT

server in USA + player in Finland = really high ping

I really enjoy playing Iron Gator but i haven't found any European Iron GAtor servers... I only have to play in map rotation servers if I want gator
farmerfez
o wut?
+78|6532

yeah i would play more gator if i didnt have a 5500 with 1gb of ram...not the best gaming computer eh? But yeah gator is pretty much infantry in the ship, that is if you dont get lost...like i do lol
Rayvenwolf
+1|6404|Northern Sask, Canada

Sgt. Sergio Bennet 3rd wrote:

if im mec and i see an apc raping i will spawn as AT or SF and take him down, not start crying admin !! , admin !!.....
You went into towards the chopper.  I remember this incident.  I would have kicked you, not banned you. But seeing as there's some hot headed assclowns in that 'brotherhood' .. they are quick on the 'ban' button.
(I used to be an FW) .. Don't ask why i'm defending them, I just am, because your post is just retarded.

theres one rule there i remember; that attacking with essex the mec chopper while is still leaving the field is considered spawn raping, well i played mec side too and always while taking off i was attacked by essex and the guy using it was not banned or kicked..maybe HE was the admin.

Now YOU SHUT YOUR FUKING MOUTH !!
Actually the rule was TV'ing the MEC chopper with the apache from the essex.  Consistant bombardments is spawn raping, especially when they're all standing there waiting for the transport.  So YOU .. my friend.. Should shut YOUR fuking mouth.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

Yep the Gauntlet is for sure one of my favorite servers, and the FW guys are awesome!

Oh and watch your back or Lee will freaking own you!
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6658|The View From The Afternoon
Havent seen any EU Gator 24/7 servers that I can remember, it would be nice if more servers would use it.
leesupport
+39|6684

GuliblGuy wrote:

Yep the Gauntlet is for sure one of my favorite servers, and the FW guys are awesome!

Oh and watch your back or Lee will freaking own you!
lol well from what i remember playing with against you i would rather have you on my side...i die less:D
Rayvenwolf
6 Former *FW* Guys might be starting up a 24/7 Gator shortly.  Be on the lookout for |rM| 24/7 Gator..
Would be same rules, little more lax I guess.. same admins, same all out action...

Later.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6771|Human Meat Shield
Just ask... and you shall recieve... I have an empty 32 man waiting for the map of the week.. Last week: Night Maps. This week: ??  What would you guys like it to be?? I have 4 full servers, so the 32 I dont care about, its what ever anyone requests at the moment.
Rayvenwolf
No map of the week here. Full always on Gator..

Old FW gauntlet rebirth.. |rM| Gauntlet .. 64.182.159.83

24/7 Gator.. based out of chicago.. you might remember it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard