Ghost_of_Viking
+11|6507
I GOT MY BEST EVER ROUND WITH 250PTS SCORE, AND AN OTHER 2 100PTS ROUNDS AND THEY DIDNT COUNT!!!! FUCK ALL

yay... much better... thx for reading
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6699|Canada Eh?
You suck
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6772|The United Center
Tell it to your therapist.
Hydroion
+67|6648|England
please do not post threads like this they are pointless and considered spam. if you really want to express your anger to a community go on some different forum.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6494

First there were BF2, it was buggy product, but not many people noticed. EA had a evil plan to change this...

First they released patches to make community believe that they were trying to fix the game. Many bugs were found and slay ed, but then one day... New patch, 1.3, arrived. It changed everything! Everyone noticed how buggy the game actually was and started to complain to EA...

At first EA didn't care a s**t about it but later on they got annoyed. Then evil EA workers told everyone that there would be new better day for BF2, it was called 1.4. They told that it would come soon, but it never did.

Now in our days EA has delayed this almighty patch many times already... Some are beginning to think there's no such thing as 1.4. Only time will tell what EA will do.

OK, sucks...

EDIT: Fixed typos
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
eagles1106
+269|6609|Marlton, New Jersey.
Just go whore the j10, three 100 point rounds lost shouldnt disturb you, if I were you, I would just go to wake and get those 3 rounds back in the j10.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6622|Seattle

Hydroion wrote:

please do not post threads like this they are pointless and considered spam. if you really want to express your anger to a community go on some different forum.
Sometimes you need to vent. Who made you a mod?

Jeesus christ, these forums are full of dicks somedays.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6573|USA bitches!

Hydroion wrote:

I seem to remember that this forum is the "complaints" forum. Go fuck yourself and stop trying to hijack someone's thread with your stupid fucking comments.
ZoMg_h4x
I'M NOT KMAL!!!!
+64|6481|Atlanta, GA USA

Hydroion wrote:

QFE

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard