Bigphillyed
+12|6624
Well for the ten millionth time, I'll post this.

EA blows..... (and you can take 2142 and stick it up your ass)

We have been waiting how god dam long for 1.4 just to fix CTD and connection problems. At least they should have released a hot patch for those problems until the final patch. Again, the CTD's and Lost Connection (server crash problem) is getting out of control. Fix the God Dam problem, we paid for this product and we can't use it, how wonderful is that. By the way EA you owe me 78 USD for all the keyboards I have smashed because of the unecessary stress from producing a shity product with no support.

Maybe someday, some ducsh bag will get his head out of his ass and make everything right, yah wishful thinking! EA do us all a dam favor and stick to sports games. I am done with your bullshit products. Going back to Americas Army........BUG FREE !!!!!!!!!

And all the rest of you idiots just keep buying and playing the game and they'll never fix anything. Right now we have them by the balls, and you people just continue to play BF2 and 2142. If we all stop for a day or two they'll get the picture. BOYCOTT EA ONE DAY.............

I hope EA loses 10 points in the stock market you retarded jackass's.

Thanks for the 1.5 years of being pissed off...............................
Janysc
+59|6684|Norway
Good for you. Now relax.
*e6/TheChronic
+21|6482
its douche btw....
FoShizzle
Howdah Lysozyme
+21|6628|Pittsburgh, PA
Aside from your terrible spelling (which I will assume is from being totally red-assed angry), I completely agree with you.  F**k 2142!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6748|The United Center
Shut up already.

How exactly do "we" have them by the balls?  Oh right, because EA relies on BF2 alone, right?  It's not like they have hundreds of other games that bring them milliions of dollars daily, right?

Put your money where your mouth is and actually do what you say.  Stop playing BF2 and go play AA.  No one cares.  I speak for quite a few people on these forums when I say the 1.4 threads need to stop.
xINTERMISSIONx
+71|6558|A dark hole....
Relax!
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
Want a Xanax ??????
savking
+37|6588|England

SFCCDailey wrote:

Want a Xanax ??????
wtf is that?
beyondbeyond
+0|6499
dude... please... get a life and stop talking. If you didn't like the game, then why are you playing it for 1,5 years?

EA by the balls? Right..... you are the stupid one.

Now, go to bed, you mommy is calling.
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA
Here ya go:

Xanax
alprazolam (al PRAH zoe lam)
Niravam, Xanax, Xanax XR

What is the most important information I should know about Xanax?
•  Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Xanax will cause drowsiness and may cause dizziness. If you experience drowsiness or dizziness, avoid these activities.
•  Avoid alcohol while taking Xanax. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by Xanax.
•  Do not crush, chew, or break the extended-release form Xanax XR. Swallow them whole. These tablets are specially formulated to release the medication slowly in the body.
•  Xanax is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on the medication. Do not take more than the prescribed amount of medication or take it for longer than is directed by your doctor. Withdrawal effects may occur if Xanax is stopped suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Seizures may be a side effect of sudden discontinuation of the medication. Your doctor may recommend a gradual reduction in dose.

What is Xanax?
•  Xanax is in a class of drugs called benzodiazepines. Xanax affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety.
•  Xanax is used to relieve anxiety, nervousness, and tension associated with anxiety disorders. Xanax is also used to treat panic disorders.
•  Xanax may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.

What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking Xanax?
•  Do not take Xanax if you have narrow-angle glaucoma. Xanax may worsen this condition.
•  Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you
      · have kidney disease;
      · have liver disease;
      · have a history of alcohol or drug abuse;
      · have asthma, bronchitis, emphysema, or another respiratory disease;
      · are depressed or have suicidal thoughts; or
      · have mania, bipolar disorder, or another psychiatric condition (other than anxiety or panic disorder).
•  You may not be able to take Xanax, or you may require a dosage adjustment or special monitoring during treatment if you have any of the conditions listed above.
•  Xanax is in the FDA pregnancy category D. This means that Xanax is known to be harmful to an unborn baby. Do not take this medication without first talking to your doctor if you are pregnant or could become pregnant during treatment.
•  It is not known whether Xanax passes into breast milk. Do not take Xanax without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby.
•  If you are over 65 years of age, you may be more likely to experience side effects from Xanax. Your doctor may prescribe a lower dose of the medication.

How should I take Xanax?
•  Take Xanax exactly as directed by your doctor. If you do not understand these instructions, ask your pharmacist, nurse, or doctor to explain them to you.
•  Take each dose with a full glass of water.
•  Do not crush, chew, or break the extended-release form Xanax XR. Swallow them whole. These tablets are specially formulated to release the medication slowly in the body.
•  Do not take more of the medication than is prescribed for you.
•  Xanax is habit forming. You can become physically and psychologically dependent on the medication. Do not take more than the prescribed amount of medication or take it for longer than is directed by your doctor. Withdrawal effects may occur if Xanax is stopped suddenly after several weeks of continuous use. Seizures may be a side effect of sudden discontinuation of the medication. Your doctor may recommend a gradual reduction in dose.
•  Store Xanax at room temperature away from moisture and heat.

What happens if I miss a dose?
•  Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take only the next regularly scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose of this medication. A double dose could be dangerous.

What happens if I overdose?
•  Seek emergency medical attention if an overdose is suspected.
•  Symptoms of an Xanax overdose include sleepiness, dizziness, confusion, a slow heart beat, difficulty breathing, difficulty walking and talking, an appearance of being drunk, and unconsciousness.

What should I avoid while taking Xanax?
•  Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Xanax will cause drowsiness and may cause dizziness. If you experience drowsiness or dizziness, avoid these activities.
•  Avoid alcohol while taking Xanax. Alcohol may increase drowsiness and dizziness caused by Xanax.
•  Xanax may increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives (used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants. Tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking, and do not take any other medicine without first talking to your doctor.

What are the possible side effects of Xanax?
•  If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking Xanax and seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately:
      · an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, face, or tongue; or hives);
      · sores in the mouth or throat;
      · yellowing of the skin or eyes;
      · a rash;
      · hallucinations or severe confusion; or
      · changes in vision.
•  Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take Xanax and talk to your doctor if you experience
      · drowsiness, dizziness, or clumsiness;
      · depression;
      · nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation;
      · difficulty urinating;
      · vivid dreams;
      · headache;
      · dry mouth;
      · decreased sex drive; or
      · changes in behavior.
•  Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.

What other drugs will affect Xanax?
•  Do not take ketoconazole (Nizoral) or itraconazole (Sporanox) during treatment with Xanax without first talking to your doctor. 
•  Xanax may increase the effects of other drugs that cause drowsiness, including antidepressants, alcohol, antihistamines, sedatives (used to treat insomnia), pain relievers, anxiety medicines, seizure medicines, and muscle relaxants. Tell your doctor about all medicines that you are taking, and do not take any medicine without first talking to your doctor.
•  Antacids may decrease the effects of Xanax. Separate doses of an antacid and Xanax by several hours whenever possible.
•  Drugs other than those listed here may also interact with Xanax. Talk to your doctor and pharmacist before taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicines, including herbal products.
manitobapaintballa
+32|6620

Bigphillyed wrote:

We have been waiting how god dam long for 1.4 just to fix CTD and connection problems. At least they should have released a hot patch for those problems until the final patch. Again, the CTD's and Lost Connection (server crash problem) is getting out of control. Fix the God Dam problem, we paid for this product and we can't use it, how wonderful is that. By the way EA you owe me 78 USD for all the keyboards I have smashed because of the unecessary stress from producing a shity product with no support.

Maybe someday, some ducsh bag will get his head out of his ass and make everything right, yah wishful thinking! EA do us all a dam favor and stick to sports games. I am done with your bullshit products. Going back to Americas Army........BUG FREE !!!!!!!!!

And all the rest of you idiots just keep buying and playing the game and they'll never fix anything. Right now we have them by the balls, and you people just continue to play BF2 and 2142. If we all stop for a day or two they'll get the picture. BOYCOTT EA ONE DAY.............

don't like battlefield fine shut up and don't play.....
don't like dice fine shut up and don't play............
don't like EA fine just shut the fuck up and don't play their games you ungratfull whiny bitch they haven't changed for i think 20 years now......

noone forces you to play the games and noone forces you to enjoy em (and i know you do) so if you don't like it don't play it and just shut up with the whining

boycott EA???? it would take about 3 or 4 YEARS if half of their consumer market stopped buying their products (and also assuming that they won't get new customers) before they would even start to feel a hit

Last edited by manitobapaintballa (2006-08-29 11:54:15)

SGT_Squirtle
+13|6717

manitobapaintballa wrote:

don't like EA fine just shut the fuck up and don't play their games you ungratfull whiny bitch they haven't changed for i think 20 years now......

noone forces you to play the games and noone forces you to enjoy em (and i know you do) so if you don't like it don't play it and just shut up with the whining

boycott EA???? it would take about 3 or 4 YEARS if half of their consumer market stopped buying their products (and also assuming that they won't get new customers) before they would even start to feel a hit
Here here!!! High Five to the manitobapaintballa!!
SFCCDailey
Banned
+106|6717|USA

SGT_Squirtle wrote:

manitobapaintballa wrote:

Here here!!! High Five to the manitobapaintballa!!
There There!!!!! Low five to the manitobapaintballa!!
metal1215
+18|6646|Varsseveld, Netherlands

Bigphillyed wrote:

you dont like the game? so what? we dont give a ****
why are you telling us that?
imo you have some serious mental problems or you just suck at playing bf2, you get angry, blame ea for everything blablabla  nothing we havent heard of before.
btw i heard the amsterdam mental institution was pretty good, might give it a call
johnnybgood554
+13|6540|Ohio

Bigphillyed wrote:

I feel your pain, and all you flamers might want to read the bf2s rules 1 through 4.

Last edited by johnnybgood554 (2006-08-29 12:23:54)

=WTE=MasteRMattY
+1|6722
I laugh when people get this pissed off, until i'm on for the win have 75 cmd points (almost 150) and i get a CTD I like battlefield but we do need this patch!!!!
Eboreus
Member of Foamy's Card Cult
+46|6649
ea wont lose in the stock market cause there are still enough people like you - talking, playing, getting frustrated and still playing and buying their games

boycott EA BEFORE you buy the game, cause afterwards they dont care anymore
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6767|UK
Well have fun in Americas Amazingly-hacked-game.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6624|Camp XRay

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Shut up already.

How exactly do "we" have them by the balls?  Oh right, because EA relies on BF2 alone, right?  It's not like they have hundreds of other games that bring them milliions of dollars daily, right?

Put your money where your mouth is and actually do what you say.  Stop playing BF2 and go play AA.  No one cares.  I speak for quite a few people on these forums when I say the 1.4 threads need to stop.
QFE
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
gimp-pf
+80|6667
1.5 years and u still suck...
Zukabazuka
+23|6687
EA is a multibiljoinare company, boycott one day wont do a shit to them. Do it for a week or longer then we are talking about a effect. but then its isn't big enough to change anything. I don't want a half patch, want a full patch because its better.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6526|South Florida

Bigphillyed wrote:

Here's what you do!
Hop on over to Fileplanet.com and pay for a $15 3-month subscription, then download the beta edition of 2142, and come play that with me, and allow BF2 and all its problems to become a thing of the past...
15 more years! 15 more years!
SunTzu
Playdough! Nope C4...
+6|6724|Toronto, ON, CAN
So when does the patch come out? RTFLAO

I'm not going to name my next born child EA, but I am not so stupid to divorce them either. I like to play games, and they bought out most of the competition.

Anyone who feels that they have been cheated by EA? Stop playing their games, and start making your own. This is the only way you'll find out how difficult it is to develop a game like this, and to do hot patches to correct gameplay issues / balance.

Whine all you like that the Xbox / PS2 versions of games don't have these issues. They have other issues, that never get fixed!  Instead you have to play lan / online games with rules like "no one use this exploit, OK?"

Be mature, or put up something better. Otherwise ...
screw it, I already wasted to much time answering this.
Umibozu_IT
+15|6649|Italy
I just don't get it... you people are really ok with EA taking money for products that come undone? I mean... BF2 1.5 years after its release is still unstable and more important they (ea) don't give a shit about it.

And for who says "you think its easy to develop a game and make it work smoothly with patches" well name me just ONE game except bf2 that makes you pray when you load a map or when you're playing a round. I've played UT, Q3, CSS, AA, and dozen of other online games. Everyone had its bugs, but not a single one of them had such a high percentage of CTDs and server crashes.

The truth is, they should have released an hotfix at least for the major stability issues. Who gives a damn for new maps and gameplay balancements, I just want to play a round without wondering if the server will crash at 10 or 20 ticks from the end.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6695|Howell, Mi USA
People bitching about others bitching is almost as annoying as people bitching about 1.4. Please please please please please stop
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard