0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6780|Arizona
Yesterday, I was playing a round on Sharqi Pen.  The round ended after about 15 min, then cycled to S. Stalemate.  I was gonna log off, but for some reason decided to stay on and play one more round.  I ended up getting a total of 159 pts, 57 team pts, 51 kills, 11 deaths, my Expert Spec Ops badge, the Valorous Unit ribbon, Gold medal, and a win for the round.  Needless to say, I'm glad I stuck around. 

So I ask...what is anybodys best or favorite round?
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6799

0ktane wrote:

Yesterday, I was playing a round on Sharqi Pen.  The round ended after about 15 min, then cycled to S. Stalemate.  I was gonna log off, but for some reason decided to stay on and play one more round.  I ended up getting a total of 159 pts, 57 team pts, 51 kills, 11 deaths, my Expert Spec Ops badge, the Valorous Unit ribbon, Gold medal, and a win for the round.  Needless to say, I'm glad I stuck around. 

Mashtuur city.  I was commander and my team was bloody GENIUS.  The enemy team was -also- pretty damned good, so we duked it out for the full 300 tickets.  It was amazing, the round lasted well over an hour.  We won, getting the 2x bonus and a few hundred points ;D

Last edited by beeng (2005-11-09 05:00:50)

LuGia
+0|6765
My best round is 165, but I helped my brother to get 201 points
I am a great chopper pilot ( My opion ) and he was gunner..
So we talked over teamspeak and he got 92 kills and 18 deaths That is also very nice, rigth ?
201 points.....
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6780|Arizona
210 on Karkand was best score for me, 16 ppl on 64 player map...2 hour game, was fun, but not my fav.  And yes, that many kills is really good, got me beat. 

Last edited by 0ktane (2005-11-09 05:07:58)

LuGia
+0|6765

0ktane wrote:

210 on Karkand was best score for me, 16 ppl on 64 player map...2 hour game, was fun, but not my fav.  And yes, that many kills is really good, got me beat. 
I didn't say what my brothers best scorer was. I helped him, when he was a gunner in Sharqi Peninsula..
He got 217 points :S:S:S:S:S That is seriosly sick dude
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6780|Arizona
Lol...ok, u win
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6786|London UK

229 on mashtuur city flying the blackhawk pre 1.03 days.

Check my stats if you dont believe

Man i miss those blackhawk whoring days

EDIT: thats 229 on a standard 200 ticket round!

Last edited by BUDFORCE (2005-11-09 05:42:37)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6796|The Hague, Holland

BUDFORCE wrote:

229 on mashtuur city flying the blackhawk pre 1.03 days.

Check my stats if you dont believe

Man i miss those blackhawk whoring days

EDIT: thats 229 on a standard 200 ticket round!
Bring back the BlackHawk whoring!

I only got to expierence it twice [/cry]
STYXXX-NL-
+0|6758
156 on clean sweep last week
ArmedPartisan
+3|6759
280 on Mashtur City as Medic squad leader  (Fuck you people that complain about stat padding.. you burn in hell.)

With a good squad each of us were able to pass 200 points.  Fuck 1.03. Fuck it. It is gay. If you like it you are gay.
ArmedPartisan
+3|6759
I know a guy that claimed to break 1000....  He didn't sound like he was lying....
:]-[: El_Shiznit
+3|6762|Florida
You probably could stat padding.

My best round was 98 kills and 8 deaths on Sharqi Peninsula.  I was the gunner for a pretty good Mi-28 Pilot.  Everyone was getting pissed at me.

And I really hated the Black Hawk whoring until like a week before the patch.  Then I learned to grab the tank and find a hiding spot near a flag.  When it came around, I got 6 kills for the price of one!

Last edited by :]-[: El_Shiznit (2005-11-09 09:04:56)

mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6772|Rotherham, England
218, on Songhua Stalemate, i played as commander and got 2x bonus for win.
Its easier to be commander if you have a squad of friends on teamspeak and you can give them orders and supplies and so on.
(i would like to get over 100 points on every map, but on some it is very difficult)
Big_B1347
+0|6780
idk if this counts but i got 119 in dragon valley. that had to be the best round i EVER had at that map.Don't know the break down of how i did it but i think it was as a Spec ops just tearing it up. oh ya i had about 8 stinger kills that day but idk i forget. hopefully this is somewaht impressive considering i use a game pad and that shit is hard to play with from what i am garthering from the people i play with ( all mouse and key board users)
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6794|Illinois
This isn't my best scoring round, but it was definitly one of the most fun. Mashtuur City, I was in a squad that was actually doing good squad work. I was running support for them, and I racked up a lot of ammo points. If I remember correctly, I believe beeng was our fearless leader of the squad. That was some good times.
bs6749
+3|6757

ArmedPartisan wrote:

280 on Mashtur City as Medic squad leader  (Fuck you people that complain about stat padding.. you burn in hell.)

With a good squad each of us were able to pass 200 points.  Fuck 1.03. Fuck it. It is gay. If you like it you are gay.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                                   OBVIOUSLY A NO-TALENT ASS CLOWN STAT PADDER
Rakasan
+7|6850|California, USA

bs6749 wrote:

ArmedPartisan wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                                   OBVIOUSLY A NO-TALENT ASS CLOWN STAT PADDER
That's nothing...here's a list of people with best rounds > 1000, one guy with 4600+  (look at the B.R column)

List of B.R.'s >1000
DMFDxUconn
+8|6780|Kannapolis,North Carolina
BladeRunner
+5|6762|UK

0ktane wrote:

I bet you almost drowned in sp+nk!

Biggest congrats!
BladeRunner
+5|6762|UK

bs6749 wrote:

ArmedPartisan wrote:

Amazing...he thinks there's nothing wrong with stat-padding but look how he instantly jumps on the defensive with 'Fuck you people that complain about stat padding.. you burn in hell'...sounds like a guilty concious whispering 'whore whore whore' in his ear all the time

Last edited by BladeRunner (2005-11-09 14:20:45)

McGruff
+0|6791
277 on Operation Clean Sweep. Black hawk whoring. I had a couple good engi's with me and we did it leget.
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6780|Arizona
Lol...I WAS that happy Blade, thx. 
BladeRunner
+5|6762|UK
Remember next time you feel like 'giving up' to have a box of tissues handy
0ktane
Negative Ping
+55|6780|Arizona
Way ahead of you, bought wetwipes on way home from work today.  Gotta try to beat that score.
[OBC]Ben
Hotel California
+0|6806|Oakland, CA
111 on mashtuur flying a blackhawk.
98 on Wake Island as Commander

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard